[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>first place in the East >first pick in the draft >top

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: thomas-1.jpg (542KB, 1024x682px) Image search: [Google]
thomas-1.jpg
542KB, 1024x682px
>first place in the East
>first pick in the draft
>top 3 coach
>plenty of cap room to sign a superstar

post yfw the Celtics are on the verge of forging a dynasty during a fucking rebuilding year
>>
>first pick in the draft
>implying Adam Silver will let the Celtics end up with the first overall pick

Watch the ping pong balls fuck the Celtics at 3rd or 4th and some other garbage team like LA, Phoenix, New York or even Philly get 1st.

>plenty of cap room to sign a superstar
So does other teams, the Celtics are in deep pockets since their old Big 3 retired and they only got a washed up Al Horford to show for it.
>>
File: 1492161226858.jpg (30KB, 620x400px) Image search: [Google]
1492161226858.jpg
30KB, 620x400px
>>75223891
Horford signed with Boston because they were the frontrunners to land Durant, until he took that $80 mil pay cut to sign with the Millennial Meme Dream Team.
>>
Bulls in 6.
>>
Regular season doesn't matter
It's literally just for deciding playoff positions
This isn't football
>>
File: lbred.png (238KB, 453x343px) Image search: [Google]
lbred.png
238KB, 453x343px
>>75223891

This is a good point. David Stern killed Len Bias and Reggie Lewis with tainted cocaine and it's doubtful Silver is any different.
>>
>>75224309
>Regular season doesn't matter

Tell that to teams who play Game 7 on the road..
>>
>>75223985

>Celtics
>Frontrunners to sign Durant

Bostonfags are more delusional than I thought.
>>
>>75224328
Cavs did it and they won anyway
If you're not good enough to win on the road then you shouldn't be champ
>>
>>75224359

Luckily for the rest of the world, the status of
champion is given to people who win championship contests and not awarded to who you feel deserves it.
>>
>>75224359
>Cavs did it and they won anyway

Ah, I see you only started watching basketball in 2016. I had no idea, otherwise I wouldn't bother replying to you in the first place.
>>
>>75224412
Tell me then, if a team losses 4 regular season games to a team then sweeps them in the finals, which is the better team?
>>
>>75223866
>first pick

Yeah that's not how it works. Celts have a 25% chance for number one overall, with a 65% chance to stay in the top three. At the very worst case scenario they'll pick fourth
>>
I can't wait for the Bulls and Butler to dad dick Bawwston and that little midget faggot they call a """"""superstar"""""""""
>>
>>75224337
They literally were though, Isaiah Thomas was recruiting him.
>>
>>75223891
You have to consider another option too: it could be very well in the interest of the NBA to make the eastern conference stronger and create a bigger concurence to the Cavs, and therefore giving the Celtics an opportunity to reinforce themselves, especially as Boston is certainly a much more interresting market for the league.
>>
>>75223985
Only the Spurdoras could have gotten Durant over the Warriors
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.