[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this guy the most over rated "star" in the league?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

Is this guy the most over rated "star" in the league? He's pretty much the poster child for spot-up babby's.
>>
White guy pretending to be black
>>
File: Harrison Barnes 2 EZ.jpg (81KB, 640x881px) Image search: [Google]
Harrison Barnes 2 EZ.jpg
81KB, 640x881px
>>75221999

If anything he's underrated because of the talent around him, you could build a winning team with him as the focal point
>>
>>75222159
Other way around
>>
>>75222431
This. He's the reason the Warriors stayed alive last year against the Thunder.
>>
File: i-7.png (102KB, 350x254px) Image search: [Google]
i-7.png
102KB, 350x254px
>>75222159
his brother looks even whiter
>>
He's too wishy washy to be a star. The dude can either drop 20 in a quarter or miss 7 threes in a quarter
>>
>>75222431
would it be like a James Harden leaving OKC and coming into his own type situation?

or is his ceiling not that high?

gotta say i never thought harden's ceiling would be so high
>>
i like him. he's chill. he's not some all star, but he holds his own. i like his calm attitude and there's nothing to really hate about him. he does what he supposed to and compliments the team he's on
>>
>>75221999
Yep, you got it. In order to be a real NBA star, you have to have dark skin and be a whiny bitch who constantly complains about everything from your teammates to your coach to the fans to the refs and never take responsibility for anything in the true hood nigger fashion, just like guys like LeBron and Melo do, those are the real stars, guys with shitty attitudes who always have to hoard all the attention for themselves.
>>
Over rated?

If anything he is underrated lol. Please get your anti Warrior agenda out here. Just make a millenial thread like all the other dumbasses.
>>
it would be frustrating to love to play ball and be one of the best in the world at it, but not want to play the whole media/celebrity game

leonard is a better example but i feel klay doesnt want that life either. yeah he'd like to captain a team but fuck all that media and celebrity shit
>>
Is difficult for these posters to post with Klay Thompson's dick in their mouth?
>>
>excel at the main object of basketball
>babby

what
>>
>>75222595
I would concede that Klay might not be as good offensively as Harden, but Klay is one of the best two way guards that I think the league has ever seen personally.

His ceiling is probably as high as Harden's but for different reasons
>>
>>75222504
>those threes in game 6

scary
>>
>>75222531
Westbrick misses 7 threes each quarter and he is an MVP candidate. Klay carried the Warriors against Houston (without Curry) and OKC last season. If he moved to Miami or Boston he could be an MVP candidate if he memechucks like Hardicklet or Westbrick
>>
>>75222768
>Klay might not be as good offensively as Harden
He is a better scorer and shooter. He just isn't as good at ball handling,Harden wasn't either when he moved to Houston. Still with a PG like Dragic or Thomas he could easily become the main offensive thread of a 3.
>>
>>75222431
This
>>
>>75222815
>tf
>tp

He's way more limited than harden or westgod. He's basically the perfect 3 and d guy.
>>
>cavs had a chance to get him from golden state when lebron came back
>would be on the way to threepeating right now
shame
>>
>>75222633

This.
>>
>>75223030
>He's way more limited than harden or westgod
He has worse ball handling ability.Westbrick and Hardicklet are shit at everything and rely on chucking to inflate their stat
>>
Klay is an excellent second or third banana but couldn't do it alone for the sole reason that he can't pass to himself.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.