[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Apparently NBA players are obsessed with PB&J pre-match

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: pbj.png (305KB, 513x332px) Image search: [Google]
pbj.png
305KB, 513x332px
Apparently NBA players are obsessed with PB&J pre-match

Does anyone know what timeframe we are talking here? Does pre match mean like 1 hour or right before?
>>
>>75207812
BUMP
>>
about an hour yeah.
>>
Google the article it's on ESPN . com. Fun read with breakfast
>>
>>75207812
I like PB&J can I hoop?
>>
peanut butter leaves a lump in your belly, no way they're eating it less than an hour before the game
>>
It's an excellent pre game snack. A lot of Olympians do it as well. I know I've been trying to have one before every lift for the last year. Then again a lot of those people are superstitious and need some pre game ritual to not get in their own heads
>>
>>75207812
pb&j is your standard meal for the U.S. pavement ape, what do you expect?
>>
>>75207994
I take a big jar of peanut butter to the gym and eat a spoon after every set
>>
>>75208069
Why would you tell lies to a bunch of strangers who will never know your name or think you're cool.
>>
it gives you everything, a quick sugar rush, bit longer on bread carbs, and protein/fat in the peanut butter on a slower release.

pretty good pre-workout snack if you haven't eaten a lot earlier in the day.
>>
>>75208069
that's pretty cool
>>
>>75207812
We used to eat BBQ sandwiches(our coach ran a BBQ restaurant) and water before games in 8th grade. We weren't very good.
>>
I prefer donuts before my sports games
>>
>>75208069

dude that's awesome

can you tell me some more things about yourself?
>>
Not the NBA so it's a different atmosphere, but my friend used to be a clubhouse attendant for a MLB team. Every week the team was in town for home games he would have to go to the supermarket and get a shitton of eggs and bread and peanut butter and other groceries and shit for the clubhouse, since he was the guy in charge of getting all the players food, and he said the most common requests right before the game was PBJ or omelettes. Obviously it's baseball and they don't run as much, but he said most guys would eat full-on meals in the clubhouse before the game
>>
>>75208069
man you sound really cool can we hang out sometime
>>
>>75208091
>>75208110
>>75208210
>>75208269
I can just give you my blog RSS address if that would be better
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.