[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>everyone crying Uefalona after 6-1 >go and see the highlights

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: 1451809176416.jpg (42KB, 500x370px) Image search: [Google]
1451809176416.jpg
42KB, 500x370px
>everyone crying Uefalona after 6-1
>go and see the highlights
>1st goal was completely legit after horrible PSG defending
>2nd goal was legit again, after horrible defending from Kurzawa
>3rd goal was a penalty awarded for a valid foul on Nerman. Crying about that penalty - when it was clear contact by Meunier who obstructed him with that idiotic dive - is retarded.
>4th goal was a legit freekick
>5th goal was the only controversial penalty given which is debatable
>6th goal was legit
>to top it all off no PSG players were mysteriously sent off with red cards despite the retarded fouling the defenders and midfielders were committing the entire game
>Had Barca not scored the 5th goal, PSG would have gone through having choked in 5 goals in one game where they played horribly.
Is this board just naturally ABB because of Barcelona cucking most of their clubs hard?
>>
BIDF GET OUT
>>
>>75204778
>expecting /sp/ to ever tell the truth for what it is

The fifth goal was legit too, northern Mexico.

If you're a defender and both the ball and the striker already behind you without offside (which it wasn't), all you're allowed to do is praying. And jumping on the strikers' back ain't praying.

PSG were dogshit that day and got raped by Neymar, case closed. Although, to be fair, they've raped themselves with those first two goals.
>>
>>75204778
it's all about reputation because not too long ago refs saved their asses quite a few times, but the starting point was that shit against Chelsea back in 2008/09

what I really don't get is that Real Madrid gets the same kind of help from referees as often as Barcelona and nobody ever says anything. I mean, anyone who's watched them in la liga this season should be disgusted by how many offside goals they've already scored but no, everyone acts like it's nothing kek
>>
>>75204838
Barcelona has been so successful in the past decade that hypocrites excuse Halal's blatant corruption in fixing la liga and CL games. I can promise you that had Barca won their recent CL against Juventus with an offside goal like Halal did last season to equalize, you wouldnt hear the end of Uefalona. /sp/ is so triggered by Barca domination
>>
>>75204778
you can't be the best team in history and leave a corpse trail without making some enemies, la
>>
>real beat bayern 2 - 0 away
>barcona lose 3 - 0 to juventus away

really makes me think
>>
>>75204870
>2-0 away
lmao think harder
>>
File: 1485609889400.jpg (55KB, 258x360px) Image search: [Google]
1485609889400.jpg
55KB, 258x360px
>Uefalona bandwagoner trying to fool anyone
>>
>>75204854
welp, soon enough they won't be talking about Barcelona except for threads like "what the fuck happened" or "where did everything go so wrong"

Barcelona's current board is braindead, Messi and Iniesta are getting old and they haven't really produced anything worthy out of La Masia as of lately, they'll become irrelevant soon enough just like Milan
>>
>>75204886

>fool

when half your budget is for buying refs isn't really about "fooling" anyone, it's about being smart.
>>
>>75204907
>he doesn't know about the new masia talents coming up
lmao at you macaco
>>
>>75204907
Nah. Thats what they said in 2013 when Bayern killed them hard. Barca is Barca. They will always have the latest new GOAT play for them and attract top players because they are too big to fail. Nerman will take over, a new star midfielder will come to serve as backup to Messi and Iniesta and eventually take over. The lastest GOAT striker will be bought after an old Suarez leaves the club. They will bounce back after this season or next
>>
>>75204880

sry typo
>>
>>75204918
Nice reading comprehension pablo
>>
File: 1366749404045.png (33KB, 603x696px) Image search: [Google]
1366749404045.png
33KB, 603x696px
>>75204778
god bles de caterlunye
>>
>>75204936

thanks Burkowsky
>>
>>75204956

FREI CACALUNYA NAO!!!
>>
>>75204965
is pablo really that common of spanish name?
i would think its more mexican
>>
>>75204977
not that poster, it's not a rare name, nowadays considered a bit posh, quite a few of them using the catalan form Pau
>>
>>75204977

it's a grandpa generation name, never knew a "Pablo" of my age.
>>
>>75204778
>No mention of the foul on Di Maria
>>
>watch the highlights
>don't watch the 2 penalty fouls not given to PSG
>don't watch the red card-tier foul commited by neymar before he scored

But basically PSG players were a bunch of faggots, if they were more incisive while complaining to the ref, or knew how to waste time properly, they'd easily go through.
>>
>>75204838
Kek. Everyone calls Uefalona for the second leg but ignore the ridiculous refball for Chelsea in the first leg. It's Bullshit. Not only that but Chelsea did a bunch of bad shit in the second leg two
>>
/sp/ are contrarians so natutally they hate winners
>>
>>75204778
I fucking hate Barcelona but the game was way more of a PSG massive choke than refball or Barcelona playing godly.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.