[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Today, April 12th, 2017, Carmelo Kyam Anthony, at the age of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

Today, April 12th, 2017, Carmelo Kyam Anthony, at the age of 32, died in the middle of Madison Square Garden as his career as a Knick is officially over.

He's reported to be waiving his no trade clause and will officially be traded in the off season.

Press F to pay your respects to this great man that lived a semi charmed life, but never reached his full potential.

New York will forever love you. RIP.
>>
Fuck Melo

T. Knicks fan

One good year doesn't make up for half a decade of torture
>>
Thank god. Get rid of him and the rest of the glorified busts in Noah, Rose, Lee, etc.
>>
>>75201794
fuck this faggot, i want my porgiezingis to be the star
>>
File: melo sleep cuz.jpg (52KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
melo sleep cuz.jpg
52KB, 800x450px
>>75201849
>>75201871
>>75201881
Show some FUCKING RESPECT
>>
File: 1483756469037.jpg (42KB, 300x345px) Image search: [Google]
1483756469037.jpg
42KB, 300x345px
>>75201794
>>
Gonna need to see a source
>>
#Stay Me70 forever.
>>
a knicks legend
>>
>>75201794
>Faggots like Loopy Blogger defended him
>had to argue with retarded Knicks fans who were really just Melo fans
>For years complained how he was a team-killer and ruined the Knicks by demanding to be traded in the middle of the season instead of the summer because he was afraid of the lockout

Fuck him, let him make another franchise miserable. All he gives a shit about is his money.
>>
File: melo JUST.jpg (245KB, 600x781px) Image search: [Google]
melo JUST.jpg
245KB, 600x781px
>>75201794
which team is going to JUST themselves by taking this cancer contract for a washed up overrated """"star""""?

the lakers?
>>
I hope everyone in the Knicks organization dies of cancer.
>>
i love the knicks
>>
S
>>
>>75203221
Sixers baby here we go
>>
File: lala honeynut cheerios.jpg (41KB, 322x481px) Image search: [Google]
lala honeynut cheerios.jpg
41KB, 322x481px
>>
>>75204102
KG is a god for that
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.