[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

http://www.espn.com/mens-college-ba sketball/story/_/id/1914

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: UNC-Ram-Logo.gif (20KB, 538x431px) Image search: [Google]
UNC-Ram-Logo.gif
20KB, 538x431px
http://www.espn.com/mens-college-basketball/story/_/id/19142531/under-new-bill-north-carolina-nc-state-required-withdraw-acc-conference-boycotts-state

>New North Carolina bill would require UNC, NC State to exit ACC if state is boycotted again

North Carolina done goofed.
>>
This is really getting out of hand
>>
>>75196711

I could see the other p5 conferences use this this as a way to get those teams
>>
>>75197431

Just, what we need, UNC and NC State to join the SEC East and dilute it even more
>>
>>75196711

What the fuck is their congress doing? Heads are about to roll because they keep fucking with big money over stupid shit.
>>
>>75197527

I could see the sec just take unc and leave nc state behind which would force them to join the B1G or the big 12
>>
>>75197527
UNCheat is actually pretty decent in football, even though they play arcadeball with no defense whatsoever. Plus, if both do move to the SEC East, they'll force Methzou to the west.

>>75197872

No, they can't because of those very same politicians that forced this bill in the first place. They won't let UNCheat bolt to the B1G without State riding their heels (no pun intended). Kind of with the Kansas and Oklahoma schools.
>>
UNC are the worst. bunch of hicks
>>
>>75198092

Well I live in the state and I've never heard of anything that forces the 2 schools to say tied at the hip like with oklahoma and oklahoma state but I could be wrong. In fact it seems like most state fans would rather be in a different P5 conference from unc just to get out of their shadow.
>>
>>75196711
>all this over some fucking bathrooms
dont like trannies but dudes diddling kids in bathrooms has happened regardless of whether or not there was a law in place
>>
The upshot here is NC legislature is trying to use this as a threat, when in reality it will fuck them in the ass if passed. They legit think it's just the ACC who is against them.

What a bunch of stupid fucking assholes.
>>
>>75198593
>don't like trannies

And I don't like stupid fat-ass anons but here we all are together.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.