[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Quarterbacks better than Tony Romo I'll start with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

ITT: Quarterbacks better than Tony Romo

I'll start with the most obvious: Tom Brady, The Mannings, Future's Son's Stepfather, Rapeberger, Aaron Rodgers, Troy Aikman, and Roger Staubach.

Most controversial: Cam Newton, Matt Ryan, Carson Palmer, and Joe Flaccid.
>>
Russel Wilson
Prescott
Andrew Luck
>>
>>75180467
Wilson is already on the list
>>
File: mcnabb1.jpg (25KB, 450x330px) Image search: [Google]
mcnabb1.jpg
25KB, 450x330px
>>
>>75180514
sorry i'm not up to date with american memes, i barely know who future is
>>
Pretty much any quarterback who made it to the AFC or NFC is better than him. I don't even know why Dallas fans liked him so much.

He was an injury prone piece of trash.
>>
>people actually try to mention him in the same breath with his predecessors

He would never amount to Aikman or Staubach
>>
Remember when he dated Jessica Simpson?
He was Aaron Rodgers 0.5
>>
>>75181016
Remember when she came to one of the games and Romo choked so hard everybody blamed it on her making him nervous?
>>
>>75180425

I will keep it to QBs who played in the NFL while he was actively playing so only 2006 and on.

Brady/Manning/Brees/Rodgers/Ben/Warner/Favre are all clearly better.

Rivers, Wilson, Eli, Flacco, Ryan, Newton, Prescott, Cousins, Stafford, Luck, Palmer, Carr, McNabb

All those guys could be argued to be batter. Romo is a good QB not great. In the mix with a lot of other good QBs.
>>
Trent Dilfer
>>
>>75181055
>Rivers better than Romo
Ouch
>>
>>75181016
who hasn't?
>>
>>75181051

Just like when Olivia Munn was accused of stealing Rodgers' vital essence.
Memes are cyclical.
>>
>>75180425
>aikman
this is b8 right? literally anyone couldve won with that team. aikman threw 20 tds 1 (one) time in his whole career....
>>
File: troy_aikman_1994_10_23.jpg (31KB, 415x600px) Image search: [Google]
troy_aikman_1994_10_23.jpg
31KB, 415x600px
>>75181119
>Troy Aikman Superbowl wins
>3

>Tony Romo Superbowl wins
>0
>>
>>75180425
News flash: tony romo was the very definition of mediocre.
>>
>>75180521
Was watching espn the other day and they compared stats. D nab blew Romo out of the water. Like it wasn't even close and Romo played longer
>>
>>75181157
Yet people still mention him in the same breath as the greats(unless those are all just the loud mouth Romo fans).
>>
https://youtu.be/7xhBVQVeF-w

Fuck Romo. SAS said it best. Good riddance.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.