[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Club spends £76million to increase their chance of winning

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: pipita.jpg (61KB, 837x628px) Image search: [Google]
pipita.jpg
61KB, 837x628px
>Club spends £76million to increase their chance of winning the CL
>Player spends it all in bombolinis and tiramisus, and can't score in big games
>>
Barca away from home in the CL isn't a big team

just wait senpai
>>
He was bought to arrive at this point of the season with the league already in the bag so they can focus all on the CL
Same goes with Pjanic
Dybala is the one to score in big games while taking it easy in the smaller league fixtures
>>
Is a bombolini the same as a berliner?
>>
>>75176865
It's actually bomboloni
>>
He was fat when they bought him which makes you think about it even more.
>>
>>75176785
i hope someone punches him in his face
some player or fan i dont care
>>
He was bought so they dont have to worry about napoli. What juventus really needs is a competent attacking mindfielder or striker like azzar.
>>
>>75177366
>What juventus really needs is a competent attacking mindfielder or striker like azzar.

DUDE PJANIC LMAO
>>
>>75177366

They need Alexis t b h
>>
>>75177366
Jajames will make juve GOAT
>>
>>75176785
He's not fat he's THICC
>>
>>75176785
Higuain is there to win them the league so they can fully focus on the CL. Unless a team has a GOAT year where they win the treble, you either have to focus on the domestic or European football. Teams like Bayern and Juve are in a position where they can comfortably win the league so they'll probably make the finals. Leicester will probably do pretty well too since they are pretty safe from relegation and it's probably too late for them to start chasing higher up the table so they'll focus on the CL mainly. Meanwhile La Liga is fairly competitive this year, so all the Spanish teams will struggle.
>>
>>75176865
it's actually pfannkuchen
>>
>>75177366
Dybala
Though I think Sanchez will probably go
>>
he's a big guy
>>
>>75176835
>Dybala is the one to score in big games
no way that works long enough to win the CL.
>>
If I was rich and had ready access to nice Italian food I would gorge desu
>>
>>75182931
He only needs to keep this form for two months, not impossible
>>
>>75182983
not impossible, but one mediocre match from one player being the end is a scary thought
>>
File: aqgx1picw1uqadasc5yu.jpg (32KB, 620x400px) Image search: [Google]
aqgx1picw1uqadasc5yu.jpg
32KB, 620x400px
>>75176785
Learned from the best
>>
Argentinian men are like Mexican women.
>>
>>75183536
Maradona went fat only after retiring

Higuaín is doing a Ronaldo
>>
>>75183564
Have moustaches and get pregnant at 15?
>>
>>75183584
Literally, yeah
>>
>>75183584
you do literally
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.