[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ball says a basketball team can't win with 3 white play

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 181
Thread images: 33

Ball says a basketball team can't win with 3 white players.. thats a very dangerous door to open.

it allows white people to point to their other athletic domination and intellectual achievements in comparison to blacks.

Why can't blacks go 5 minutes without bringing up race in sports? hell they cant go 5 minutes without bringing up race in general

http://www.tmz.com/2017/04/07/lavar-ball-white-guys-comment-racism/
>>
>>75159655
>it allows white people to point to their other athletic domination
Yeah like women's gymnastics, swimming, pole vault, maybe even some others.
>intellectual achievements in comparison to blacks.
That one's actually pretty air tight.
>>
>>75159655
>it allows white people to point to their other athletic domination and intellectual achievements in comparison to blacks
>implying they don't already
>>
File: 17g0nj8n5cmbujpg.jpg (22KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
17g0nj8n5cmbujpg.jpg
22KB, 640x480px
>>75159655

Fuck's he even saying? I'm actually 100% certain a team composed of the best white NBA players would do pretty damn well in the league right now.
>>
>>75159655
3 1/2 crackies can't win a NCAA championship. Why do crackies always cry about race?
>>
>>75159655
Lavar Ball is a total clown, I feel really bad for his son.
>>
>>75159655
jimmy the greek lost his livelihood for saying this, and nothing will happen to this stupid faggot.
>>
Why are you posting last Friday news Op?
>>
>>75160275
Jimmy the Greek made a speech about raising slaves to play sports and that we shouldn't let black people be coaches to preserve the white man's new place in sports.

Lonzo Ball said white people aren't very good at basketball.

Both are super retarded, but let's not pretend they said the same shit. Also Jimmy the Greek was famous for picking football game winners on a news show, of course comments deemed offensive by the station would get him canned, Lonzo Ball is a stage dad who's let on TV so that he will say insane stupid shit.
>>
>>75160157
Fuck them all. These stupid weak niggers gonna get shut the fuck up in the NBA quick. Lol saying your kid is better than LeBron and Durant when he shoots like a girl and has zero all-around game or finishes. What a joke. No team will even want him, maybe the Knicks or Kangz.
>>
I feel like in the late 90s early 2000s rampant race baiting died down
>>
do you think sportscenter will headline with this?

why the fuck does this guy get so much coverage, his kids gonna get shit on in the nba
>>
>Hi Lavar
>>
>>75159655
Imagine if a white player's father made a comment about black players not being smart enough. He'd be getting death threats right now.
>>
Imagine being Lonzo and having everyone hate you because your father is a walking PR disaster.
>>
Duke has 5 national championships. This clearly proves you can win with white guys.
>>
Lonzo will be no better than Michael Carter Williams
>>
>>75159655
Lavar isn't wrong though, it's easy as fuck to pass a class with 20 black guys in it.
>>
>>75160275
Jimmy was a total degen though and not even good at gambling.
>>
Will ESPN run 72 hr straight coverage on how racism has no place in sports?
>>
he knows his kid is a quadroon right?
>>
>>75160319
he didn't make a speech, he made a humorous observation at worst. you could tell he was only being half serious, if you don't have a stick up your ass, which you probably do because you're probably in the military. and he wasn't even being derogatory like this faggot is. he never implied that blacks couldn't coach, he made a joke about why they shouldn't.
>>
>>75159655
>guy who has literally been fishing for (You)s in real life for the past 6 months makes another "bait post"
Oh wow, I'm going to definitely get all fired up about this
>>
Cavs won with Love, Dellavadova and Mozgov last year

Albeit the latter two didn't play a ton in the finals (but we're really good the previous year)
>>
>>75159896
his kids may be talented, but got damn they're ugly. Decent wife tho
>>
>>75159896
damn those boys are homely as fuck
>>
>>75161630
>>75161639
Middle one looks fine. Lonzo looks a little goofy but not too bad. But yeah the youngest looks like a gremlin.
>>
>>75160518
This is true
>>
Black people in the spotlight need to understand that you need white people on your side if you want to make any money, any black entertainer will tell you, Chapelle said it 100 times.

This dude just keeps digging his own grave.
>>
>>75160319
>Jimmy the Greek made a speech about raising slaves

No he didn't, you stupid fuck.

He was drunk at lunch in a restaurant and stupidly gave an interview to a local TV sports reporter. He wasn't standing in front of an audience of Shriners at some convention.

What Snyder said was idiotic, both the "breeding" remarks and the nonsense about saving "white" jobs, but it's important to remember the situation he said it in. He thought he was among like minded racist shits and felt he could speak his mind.
>>
>>75160275
what's going to happen to him? near as I can tell his only hope for success is via his son
>>
>>75159655
>it allows white people to point to their other athletic domination and intellectual achievements in comparison to blacks.
Good thing about being nordic, aint no niggers dominating anything in Winter sports, Niggers merely ammigrated to the snow.while we was born in it, molded by it
>>
>>75162539
shut up snownigger
>>
>>75159655
>Why can't blacks go 5 minutes without bringing up race in sports? hell they cant go 5 minutes without bringing up race in general
More like "why can't Americans go 5 minutes without bringing up race to the discussion". In every fucking thread here Americans are the ones who bring up race, even when it's not even the point being discussed.
>>
>>75160534
Playing devils advocate here; when where they, before or after the complete demographic transformation of basketball? If they're all from before the 1970's it proves his point
>>
File: Lenge leve kongeriket.png (3MB, 1474x1562px) Image search: [Google]
Lenge leve kongeriket.png
3MB, 1474x1562px
>>75162556
jelly?
>>
Ball calls his kids white or black?
>>
Well his ugly ass sons are half white and Lonzo got BTFO by dark skin niggas Fox and Monk so I think he's on to something
>>
File: 1490469573838.png (7KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1490469573838.png
7KB, 645x773px
>>75159896

God damn those kids are ugly! Pretty weird considering how good looking their mother is...
>>
>>75160518

This. These double standards just keep amazing me...
>>
>>75161445
Shut up try hard
>>
File: 1490479567564.jpg (16KB, 395x247px) Image search: [Google]
1490479567564.jpg
16KB, 395x247px
>mfw all three of his sons are busts
>>
>>75159896
jesus that is one ugly ass family
>>
>>75159896
LaVar talks all this shit about how his sons are so great, but wont even get them a proper dental plan
>>
>>75159655
Blacks - in general - are better at basketball, whites - in general - are better at thinking, both those statements are facts, so what's the problem.

Well, aside maybe that American media would crucify you for stating the second fact....
>>
>>75164416
>1991
>1992
>2001
>2010
>2015

All with white players in leading/significant roles
>>
>>75164437
>>75162539
>Icecoons think anyone gives a fuck what they has to say

AHAHAHAHA
>>
>>75164825
>what they has to say

Lmao get back to your jail cell Tyrone.
>>
>muh racism XDDD
This is RedditSociety™.
>>
>>75164825
Lmao, don't be salty Eddie the Eagle

>>75164888
>>75164437
>>75162539
B A S E D steroid monkey
>>
>>75159896
If that as my mom I'd fuck her
>>
>>75160518
>implying he needs to say it
>implying everyone around doesn't aknowledge this already
heh
>>
>>75159655
>Why can't blacks go 5 minutes without bringing up race in sports?
Their achievements in sports invented by yt are the only achievements their race has. Let them ook and eek about chimp hoop. You focus on bringing forward the day America, Balkanises into ethno states.
>>
>>75164485
Ball is just ass-blasted his kid isnt a national star, hes a big fish in a small pond. Lonzo Jr. is the next Rondo at best.
>>
>>75161951
>you need white people
I think you mean jews
>>
>>75159809
Well, this guy is retarded.
>>
>>75159809
So like, Kevin love, Gordon Hayward, and like several role playing bench players?

They'll probably make the playoffs on their way to a first round exit.
>>
this guys a fuckin nigger

not bein racist, just stating facts
>>
>>75164437
I wish I was a big strong norwegian desu. You guys seem more cool than those Danish and Finn cunts
>>
>>75159896
Why are mixed race nigger kids so fucking ugly?
>>
>>75160518
Black people know they are subhuman though, saying blacks are of low intelligence would be redundant.
>>
>>75170392
An all white team would definitely go further than first round unless you're needlessly separating white Americans and white Europeans.
>>
>piss of lebron
>piss of MJ
>piss off white people
how does he expect to get that gorillion dollar sponsor deal
>>
sports are entertainment

black ppl have no real success in things that matter
>>
>>75159655
>be basketball player
>don't believe white people can ball
>knocks up white woman
>produces half-white children
>who then play basketball

at what point did his logic miss a step?
>>
>>75161951

Hahahah. No you don't!

This guy made millions off pissing white people off every chance he got, and I fucking loved it. Ball said nothing wrong, it's true. When was the last time a team in the NBA won a championship starting 3 or more white people?
>>
>>75159655
didn't Jordan win NBA championship with 3 white guys? (Kerr, Kukoc, Longley)
MJ > Lavar I guess
>>
>>75171381
Races don't have success, individuals do.
>>
>all over 4chan whites talk shit about "NIGGER and shit skins" every chance they get.
>get absolutely ass blasted when a black guy says they suck at a sport.

Can't make this up.
>>
>>75172001

If someone in a position of public eminence came out and said "black people do badly in school because they are stupid and can't learn" they would be categorically buried by the media and you know it
>>
>>75172056

Bruh, have you seen who's the president?

>white people are THIS delusional
>>
>>75172001
>the best stance to deal with neo nazis is to be racist right back

really makes me think retard
>>
>>75172264

>Ball is literally a nazi because he said whites aren't good at a game.

Wew lad.
>>
>>75172189
Trump really didn't say anything bad about black people except that inner city life is like hell
>>
>>75172189
But Trump has never said anything of the sort. Sure he called some Hispanic immigrants rapists but thats not really a bad thing as long as the girl isn't a virgin
>>
>>75172309
4chan is the neo nazi in my scenario. which some on /pol/ happily agree to

just because they are retarded doesnt mean lavar ball can be
>>
>>75172001
A bunch of no names on here making edgy jokes isn't really the same as some Lavar Ball being legitimately racist in the open. A better comparison would be if some dudes got butthurt if a black dude make racist jokes on here.
>>
>it's perfectly acceptable to say that blacks are on average better athletes than whites
>it's suddenly racist to say that blacks are on average worse academics than pretty much any other race

I guess we can only talk about racial differences outside of the brain huh? Somehow when it comes to mental ability we all developed the exact same intelligence level after 100,000 years of separate evolution?
>>
>>75159655
He's probably right but why the fuck bring race into it?

>it allows white people to point to their other athletic domination
Assuming it's real, why not?

>intellectual achievements in comparison to blacks
Kek. That was achieved by excluding everyone else.
>>
>>75159655

This is literally /sp/'s holocaust.
>>
>>75172001
What do you expect? Racists are insecure idiots who love their bubbles and playing the victim.

>>75172446
It's not really being a racist but stereotyping (based on somewhat legitimate information). It's similar but simply not the same. He's not calling for kicking out white players or something.
>>
What would be the best white starting lineup?

Dragic
Korver
Hayward
Love
Jokic

?

Not gonna get much defense
>>
>>75172189

I don't recall Trump every saying anything of the sort about black people

and yet they've been some of the loudest to get butthurt about him
>>
>>75172610

>It's not really being a racist but stereotyping (based on somewhat legitimate information). It's similar but simply not the same. He's not calling for kicking out white players or something.

This is the stupidest fucking comment in this thread.

>you have to be calling for someone to be kicked out or attacked or something to be racist

I guess calling someone a nigger all day isn't racist then since you aren't advocating for anything to physically happen
>>
>>75160534
>>75164801
The 2015 team was their blackest team ever by far. Their starting 5 was black and their only relevant white players were Marshall Plumlee off the bench and a freshman Grayson Allen.
>>
>>75172610
>germany doesnt understand racism

really makes me think
>>
>>75172687

http://www.npr.org/2016/09/29/495955920/donald-trump-plagued-by-decades-old-housing-discrimination-case
>>
>>75172719
>I guess calling someone a nigger all day isn't racist
Obviously not. It's all about context. Also let's not forget that the word got quite a history.

>>75172743
Hey, it's your thing after all. We just copied you for few years.
>>
>>75172753

>let me dig up some 40 year old dirt on housing practices employed across the entire market because blacks were horrible to sell and rent property to due to low capital and payment delinquency this will be relevant when asked for a situation where Trump openly disparaged the black population

You should probably stop
>>
>>75170392
Dragic
Reddick
Hayward
Love
Gasol
They'd also have a solid bench
>>
>>75172786

>Obviously not. It's all about context. Also let's not forget that the word got quite a history.

You are not being logical whatsoever. You're subjectively reinterpreting a very clear term (racism: acting or speaking through racial prejudice)

If you say "whites are worse at basketball" it is racism because your criteria is arbitrarily racial and prejudiced, if you say "blacks are worse at academics" it is the same thing, it's not to say the statements are categorically false, it's that it is a racist statement because race is your qualifier.
>>
>>75165595
>are the only achievements their race has
not true mate. they also have syncopation and peanut butter. and syncopation is pretty "dope" as they say.
>>
>>75172798
"It's okay that he supported racist practices since most did at that time. He's totally not a racist!"
>>
>>75172865
He's a business man. If nogs don't pay their bills and it's illegal to discriminate you have to cut the corner yourself
>>
>>75172865

Capitalism is blind. His business isn't a charity and if it's a bad deal he's going to avoid it if he can. I'm not saying it isn't racist, it simply isn't equivalent to what I asked for. It would be different if he came out and said "I'm not going to rent to blacks because they can't pay for my property." That would be equivalent. The truth is there was a media offensive to find any and all dirt on Donald Trump possible and all they could come up with was their own speculation and scrap soundbytes.
>>
>>75172850
>"blacks are worse at academics"
Given the much bigger implications and the reasons that aren't related to blacks at all, it's not really the same.

The equivalent to the basketball thing would be something silly like "blacks are worse at swimming".

>it's that it is a racist statement because race is your qualifier.
So "blacks got bigger dicks" is a racist statement and not simply a stereotype with a grain of truth?
>>
>>75172001

Agreed. I mean, he's an idiot, but so is every /pol/-spewing mouth-breather
>>
>>75172900
>>75172966
Yes and no. If he knows about racist practices and does nothing against it, he supports racism. Sure it was not his motivation but it doesn't really matter for the end result.
>>
>>75172977
>the reasons that aren't related to blacks at all
my sides, literally they dindu nuffin they good students ahahahahaha
>>
They need to perpetuate that they are still oppressed even though they aren't because their entire history in America up until recently is based off oppression and that has been their Identity as a culture.

Even though the only things keeping African Americans down are other black people (and welfare dependancy). But acknowledging this would turn the influential culture they've built up into an empire of sorts into something bland,like white people culture they seem to demonize.
>>
>>75173057
yeah and maybe blacks should start paying their bills as well as other groups
>>
>>75173086
As they do. It's poor people who suck at paying the bills. Despite all the attempts by the system, not all niggers are poor, so what's your point?
>>
>>75173151
>It's poor people who suck at paying the bills
i imagine black poor people suck more than white poor people. only guessing
>>
>>75173269
Possible but still misses the point given how he discriminated against blacks, no matter whether poor or rich.
>>
I didn't know Robben played basketball
>>
Gimmie reddick at 2, Mark Gasol at 5
>>
Niggers can literally say anything derogative about other races and get away with it. I stopped watching ESPN First Take because of the blatant agenda and hypocrisy of Stephen Ape and Maksz Kellermann.
>>
>>75160518
Black players dominate every sport they play from baseball to basketball to even soccer. Messi is the best soccer player to ever live and that's just a dumb sport like soccer.
>>
>>75181242
black participation in pro baseball peaked in the 80's. they've been switching to basketball and that's the only sport they can really claim as their own.
>>
File: Jeremy-Meeks.jpg (996KB, 2048x1450px) Image search: [Google]
Jeremy-Meeks.jpg
996KB, 2048x1450px
>>75170618
B/c they're 1/2 white
>>
File: ox281350543047318955_1.jpg (42KB, 442x675px) Image search: [Google]
ox281350543047318955_1.jpg
42KB, 442x675px
Whitey is so angry right now
>>
File: 1389320394387.gif (2MB, 300x197px) Image search: [Google]
1389320394387.gif
2MB, 300x197px
>>
>>75181253
Baseball is just too expensive unless you're playing with sticks like the dominicans. With more of the black community descending into poverty, and baseball being a sport handed down rather than sought after, American blacks will be a huge minority in the sport in the near future
>>
>>75181334
They already are. I hate that people blame baseball itself for this though. They have a shitload of programs to try and get more urbanized kids involved. But the problem is its "cool" to hate on baseball. Just like how the generic sports media likes to make fun of hockey cause of Canadians or silly Euro names.

As long as that stigma hangs over the sport its not gonna get better.
>>
>>75181334
>>75181371
What about soqqa though? There should be no social factors against blacks yet they rarely become the very, very best.
>>
>>75172648
>>75172800
Dragic/McConnell/Rubio
Reddick/Korver/Stauskas
Hayward/Gallo
Love/Anderson/Saric
KP/Jokic/Plumlee
>>
forgot Gasol fuck
>>
>>75181242

Top Individual Awards of MLB 16'

AL MVP- Mike Trout
NL MVP - Kris Bryant
AL Cy Young - Justin Verl---Rick Porcello
NL Cy Young - Max Schererzer
>>
Are Steph Curry and Klay Thompson white?
>>
>>75171848
You only adopt this platitude when it reflects negative on blacks, when the rethoric becomes anti-white you embrace it
>>
>>75170481
>Danish and Finn cunts
You mean Swedes, Danes are chill and Finns are okay but weird
>>
File: American is fat.png (1MB, 1491x814px) Image search: [Google]
American is fat.png
1MB, 1491x814px
>>75164801
So how many whites did they have on the team during those year, who started or played often?

>>75181242
>Black players dominate every sport they play from baseball to basketball to even soccer. Messi is the best soccer player to ever live and that's just a dumb sport like soccer.
No, they don't. They don't dominate soccer, the entire continent of Africa has produced some good players and some good players have been cultivated in Europe. They don't dominate baseball and their over representation in American football is dwarfed by the performance of polynesians. They are not knowing for doing better than anyone else in rugby. Black atheleticism is a weird american myth, partially influenced by the appealingly bad culture for health and fitness among white Americans (you have on of the highest rates of vegitarianism)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A69Z8fCpuAI

>>75172865
>>75172977
>>75173057
>>75173151
Germans need to be gassed, too many cucks.
>>
blacks dominate cheap sports.
that's only the fair correlation fact.
>>
>>75182012
Soccer is cheap and American football is expensive.
>>
no country can ever win with black people in it !
Not being racist just stating the facts !
They will start with your neighborhood
Then your schools
Your playgrounds
Your sports
Your race trading women
And your country
>>
They will ruin everything
Heathens
>>
File: usa-greece-mudo1.jpg (91KB, 1000x562px) Image search: [Google]
usa-greece-mudo1.jpg
91KB, 1000x562px
>>75159655
orly
>>
>>75160555
Kek
>>
File: toppestofkeks.gif (2MB, 230x175px) Image search: [Google]
toppestofkeks.gif
2MB, 230x175px
>>75159896
>tfw Lavarn is at least 50% white himself
>tfw his keeds are more than 75% white
>>
lol assmad cumskins in this thread
>>
File: uk-wisconsin.jpg (180KB, 695x518px) Image search: [Google]
uk-wisconsin.jpg
180KB, 695x518px
>>75159655
>http://www.tmz.com/2017/04/07/lavar-ball-white-guys-comment-racism/

>blames 3 white players on UCLA for losing
>Wisconsin wins with practically an entire white team and beat an undefeated all black UK team that set a record for NBA draft picks, and then won the championship, before NCAA stole it and gave it to (((coach K)))
>>
>>75160518
Because people don't give a fuck about being "unathletic"

Now if you call them dumb in the other hand....
>>
>>75159896
They'd look normal if they didn't have that burnt macaroni haircut
>>
>>75159896
Haha, Those kids look like Italians. I guess Dennis Hopper was right about Sicilians.
>>
>>75183418
Based Sconnies
>>
>>75159896
UGLY BALLS
>>
>>75171737
>le floyd is hated by white people

fuck off idiot

floyd is hated and loved by tons of people, it was a great marketing gimmick

its people like Kap who pissed off too many people
>>
I can't be racial.
?????
>>
White bigs are literally god tier in the league right now
>>
>>75181639
No, their fathers are black.
>>
>>75181242
But that's objectively false
>>
white Americans suck at basketball let's be honest

and why are they all goofy autists, the last white guy who looked like he wasn't scared of blacks was Jason Williams
>>
>>75181639

they're like 60% white going by their admixture

whites and light mulattoes are good technically as well as good shooters, they just aren't usually the athletic "jump out the gym" freaks
>>
>>75190863

I 100% believe there is an institutional bias against white players here

it's not like there aren't tons of them at the HS and even college level, they're just ignored by the NBA because muh dunx
>>
>>75165595
>ethno states
>ethno
since when is race an ethnicity
>>
>>75172001
>comparing 4chan to real life
Lavar pls go
>>
>>75171633
maybe he thinks his kids will be busts
>>
File: melo xd.jpg (95KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
melo xd.jpg
95KB, 1280x720px
I'd like Lavar to sit here and tell me his kid isn't white. Go on, prove me wrong Lavar.
>>
>>75164539
>Pretty weird considering how good looking their mother is...

This is sarcasm, right? That woman isn't very pretty, even for a woman her age.
>>
File: american whites.png (429KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
american whites.png
429KB, 1600x900px
>>75188220
>italian americans
>>
File: image.jpg (98KB, 487x796px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
98KB, 487x796px
>talk shit about the players that carried the team while your son played like shit
SHIEEEETT
>>
File: Robert Denegro.jpg (82KB, 634x852px) Image search: [Google]
Robert Denegro.jpg
82KB, 634x852px
>>75159896
Is there anything more JUST than racemixing?

>>75162449
>muh racism

How EMBARRASSING.
>>
File: image.jpg (640KB, 2000x1308px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
640KB, 2000x1308px
>>75193766
>DeNiro COLONIZED a negress
huh, you learn something new everyday
>>
>>75183418
2015 Wisconsin may legitimately be one of the best white teams of all time. Ultimately the jews got the last laugh though.
>>
File: image.jpg (156KB, 1014x614px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
156KB, 1014x614px
>>75193830
spelt the 1985-86 Celtics wrong senpai, unironically the best NBA team of all time
>>
>>75193862
>best team of all time

This is how I know you're trolling. The 73-9 Warriors would like a word with you.
>>
>>75193766
Being an inbred Islander whose ancestors couldn't hold on to largest empire the world had ever seen.
>>
File: 1448256360808.jpg (48KB, 330x319px) Image search: [Google]
1448256360808.jpg
48KB, 330x319px
>>75193925
>tfw all of the internet buttmad will never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever make you white
>tfw you will always be black

Thems the breaks kid.
>>
lol

stick to furpuck, crackers
>>
>>75193910
>memeball team: the team
even as a millennial i know the the Celtics would body those small ball cucks. The Cavs showed how mentally weak they are, combine that with Bird's trash taking and its a 20 point win

http://www.csnne.com/1986-boston-celtics
>>
File: image.jpg (180KB, 431x1047px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
180KB, 431x1047px
>>75193957
t. cracker
>>
>>75193967
lmao i bet you also think nfl players from the 60's could stand a chance against today's teams

i'm dying
>>
File: 1470699662561.jpg (770KB, 3301x1803px) Image search: [Google]
1470699662561.jpg
770KB, 3301x1803px
>>75193956
But I'll never be British.
>tfw I'm done thanking mixed-race Jesus for strong genes and nice teeth.
>>
File: image.png (337KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
337KB, 640x1136px
>>75194005
that's entirely different, lmao

>warriors cant even beat the C's when Bird plays like shit
git gud
>>
>>75193766
deniro was handsome back in the day

maybe he wanted ugly kids
>>
>>75194005
This. Most college teams would compete with 60's NFL teams. A modern NFL team would destroy an old school NFL team, it wouldn't even be remotely close.
>>
File: 1453213786516.png (178KB, 330x319px) Image search: [Google]
1453213786516.png
178KB, 330x319px
>>75194065
>Blacks
>Still haven't invented a written language
>Still walk 300 miles with a 50 gal drum of water on their head because they can't even invent the wheel

Yep, you really showed me. I can't really argue with strong genes, you were literally bred as farm equipment and exist now as nothing more than a sexual fetish (except in Canada where bestiality is legal) so while you have your sickle cell genes to fall back you were literally bred that way by the white man.
Yep, you sure got me good.
>>
white people are always going on about how they're genetically intellectually superior and how black people are terrible at sports where you have to think.

i grew up around black people in the early part of my life. basketball was the #1 sport by far. it was deeply ingrained into the culture. we were urban so football and baseball were nowhere in sight. it was all basketball. the better you were at basketball, the better you were as a person, as a man. i knew kids that just played constantly. not because they wanted to be pro, not because they wanted a scholarship, but because they had to play. like you have to eat, sleep and breathe.

later on i moved to a white area in a white city. sports were totally different. basketball was as fun, casual distraction, it wasn't a way of life. i knew plenty of white kids that could have been good athletes if they applied themselves. but they didn't apply themselves to sports because they were too preoccupied with getting into their first choice college, without an athletic scholarship. to them life didn't happen on the basketball court, life happened between the pages of textbooks.

having such a big focus on basketball in your formative years is great if you wan to produce basketball superstars, but not so great if you want your kids to have jobs.
>>
>>75193801
all look like monkeys to me desu. Only makeup and straighten hair makes them look more human.
>>
>“You can’t win no championship with three white guys because the foot speed is too slow.”
>black people in charge of using grammar correctly and grasping the concept of logic
>>
>>75181402
gortat
>>
>wants to build a brand
>goes full retard and hurts his brand daily
JUST
>>
>>75194469
yep, retarded culture

much better to work hard in school
>>
White people are so blinded by their perceived "superiority" that they can't even see how fucking stupid their own race is. White people are the most destructive, deviant, disgusting race on the planet, and all you faggots can do is crack jokes about the lowest denomination from the black race.

How about this: Why was the cracker late for work?

He was too busy molesting his 4 year old son, and beating his wife.
He was too busy being a serial killer and eating peoples body parts.
He was too busy fucking dogs, chickens, horses and other filthy animals.
He was too busy causing Holocausts, waging needless wars, enslaving people, depleting the Earth of it's resources purely to satisfy his unending greed.

I could go on. Historically your race is the most sadist, disgusting, violent, backward, uncaring and just overall ignorant on this planet. Your so fucking blind that you can't even see that the Chinese and Indians are taking over. White people you are already the minority, it's just a matter of time before your race becomes extinct. But go on keep cracking nigger jokes if it'll make you feel better about your inadequacies. Losers.
>>
File: 1489632371811.jpg (126KB, 500x678px) Image search: [Google]
1489632371811.jpg
126KB, 500x678px
>>75195232
>open /sp/

>YAAAAAS FUCK DRUMPF AND WHITE PPL
tard, you have a board you know
>>
>>75181402
Missing porzingus
>>
>>75159655
Whites do the same
Don't know why anyone pays attention to that idiot, he's going to put his kids in situations where they'll be forced to defend his stupidity because fists fly for family
>>
>>75195232
http://www.theamericanconservative.com/2012/08/14/raceiq-irish-iq-chinese-iq/

here's your analysis of the redhead race, celts, whatever literally subhumans who only increased their IQ because of whites - just like africans btw

>but muh special snowflake pheomelanin, red hair is so qt
at least you can tell who's a nigger to avoid breeding with them
that doesn't always work with irish stock

brits will agree with me on this
>>
File: notrigged.jpg (59KB, 650x366px) Image search: [Google]
notrigged.jpg
59KB, 650x366px
>>75193830
Yes, yes they did

http://uproxx.com/sports/duke-bad-calls-wisconsin-national-championship/2/
>>
>>75195323
>slav
>white
>>
>>75159771
did you know people today think that peanut butter, the refridgerator, gaming consoles, the elevator and much more have been invented by blacks?
Thread posts: 181
Thread images: 33

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.