[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

St Louis vs Washington

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 7

File: Cards Nats.jpg (18KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
Cards Nats.jpg
18KB, 300x168px
Official game thread of The Cardinals @ The Nationals
I'm too lazy for lineups.
>>
Go Tardinals
>>
File: baby face.jpg (44KB, 400x368px)
baby face.jpg
44KB, 400x368px
Turner ded
>>
>>75156912
>jeremy guthrie
>>
Get em Adam.
>>
Bruce with the RBI.
>>
Nice catch Piscotti
>>
File: cut-2.jpg (72KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
cut-2.jpg
72KB, 1024x576px
Sup fags, we're going to be camping here for a bit because E!SPN is broadcasting this shitshow since the Cubs and Dolyers in a rain delay.

Also
>Fowler
Bet you thought you got someone who was a good outfielder, eh?
SUCKERS
>>
get this shit game off ESPN
>>
>NEETs wasting Harper's talent yet again.
When's Harper coming to the Cubs, Rizzo can teach him how to make baseball fun, piss off the old guard people, but not be a raging asshole in the process.
>>
Nice to have some company. I thought I was going to have to shit post by myself all night. Life long banner raising rained out? That's a shame.
>>
>espn
>>
>>75158039
you're just salty you couldn't afford him anymore because you triple payed for Heywards broke swing having ass.
>>
>>75158150
>Heyward has gone 22-straight plate appearances without a K, 2nd longest active streak in NL to Padres' Solarte (27)
>Best batting average of full time starters. (.333)
Fu Fu Fu
>>
File: nats wojack.png (84KB, 534x629px) Image search: [Google]
nats wojack.png
84KB, 534x629px
What is it about the Cardinals that makes the Nats spill their spaghetti every damn time?
>>
>>75158193
your sample size is like your penis, insignificant.
>>
File: nats cancer.png (330KB, 631x627px) Image search: [Google]
nats cancer.png
330KB, 631x627px
>>75158195
>>
>>75158218
>Hurr Heyward sucks at batting
>WUT? Stats don't matter!
The only thing Insignificant are the Tards with the Cubs in the driver's seat of the NL Centeral.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IlJJfyatUNo

Schwarber is going to get one of these every series now.
>>
>>75158250
bro, if you think the 10 games of stats he has so far this season mean anything vs his stats last season then you don't even understand stats so just shut up k.

typical fair weather cubs fans.
>>
>>75158287
>Damage control the post
He spent all off season reworking his batting. His defense and base running are still god tier. You're just upset that the one major flaw of Heyward from last year is now officially unfucked and you can't rationalize losing him now.

But seriously, hope Dexter works out for you. You get a guy who is chasing money, and we got a guy who is chasing rings. It only seems fair.
>>
>>75158320
That's the perfect title for your post bro, bravo.
>>
Spaghetti is contagious.
>>
>>75158338
>Can't refute anything
Ku ku ku
>>
>>75158320
wew lad, when did cubs fans get so delusional?
>>
>>75158363
you're just being faggot though and not even making real arguments just taking what I say and making it sound like an argument for you, no matter how retarded it makes you sound.

pretty typical cubs fan.
>>
File: 575968978.jpg (167KB, 1024x640px) Image search: [Google]
575968978.jpg
167KB, 1024x640px
>tfw Eaton's not on your team anymore
>>
Adam Eaton tearing it up
Lucas Giolito wallowing in the minors with a 8.31 ERA.
Yup. The Nats got fleeced all right.
>>
>>75158250
>>75158193
do you know what regression to the mean is, dipshit?
>>
>>75158409
Not an argument.
>>
>>75158450
stop replying bro, I won the duel in the first exchange. the rest is basically just people watching as I toy with your dying body. eventually I leave you here to die slowly, not even giving you the honor of a decent death.
>>
I'm liking the new 'not trying to pull everything' approach that Bryce is taking lately.
>>
File: 58e450d00baff.image.jpg (182KB, 1200x985px) Image search: [Google]
58e450d00baff.image.jpg
182KB, 1200x985px
>>75158475
>Still pretending you won.
>Begging me to stop because you know you have nothing of substance left.
>Having to remember the Cubs are the superior team to the Cardinals who played their absolute best, and still lost to a Cubs team who had absolutely awful fielding and on/off batting.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3RQoLy2fnCY
>>
Murph getting eaten up at 2nd tonight.
>>
>nationals "defense"
>>
lol at annoying Cubs fans trying to shit up other peoples generals

>cusb
>>
great play

doesn't make up for the 15 errors though
>>
>>75158685
That was a nice fucking play desu
>>
>>75158774
>Generals
Look at the newfag, look at him and laugh.
>>
>>75158789
Yeah. I was thinking the same thing. Still, his point is valid.
>>
>>75158826
Never relent, always attack.
>>
matheny isnt dumb enough to bring in cecil with runners on base AND the lead right?
>>
>>75158837
When in doubt, be a dick, more like it.
>>
DREW!!!!
>>
>>75158774
>>75158511
>>75158789
>cubs fans making fun of cards newfag

but all cubs fans are newfags

non-stop retarded faggots.
>>
>>75158849
oh nevermind
>>
>>75158849
>cecil
>>
mozeliak sucks, I can't believe the the cardinals hired a first time gm.
>>
The Nats line up is brutal.
>>
3 errors
at least 3 more bad defensive plays
still winning
>>
>>75159107
4 errors
>>
Fowler is shit
>>
MAKE ROSENTHAL THE CLOSER AGAIN
>>
This is easily the worst Cardinals team since the late 00s.

>terrible hitters with no consistent power
>awful infield defense
>mediocre rotation
>maybe two reliable relievers
>dumbass manager who is the GMs lapdog

Am I missing anything Cardbros?
>>
>>75159820
>kolten wong
>>
This is beautiful. Love watching this fucking shit franchise get stomped.
>>
That's a hit.
>>
I hope we go 2-160 so then maybe Mo will fire that retard in the dougout.
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.