[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hey /sp/ unfortunately i am a saints fan, and i want them to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

hey /sp/

unfortunately i am a saints fan, and i want them to acquire richard sherman. who do you think the saints would have to offer for him? Would Mark Ingram be enough? Do you think the Seahawks would give Sherman for the Saints no. 11 draft pick (the pick itself or the potential player they draft)?

I feel like they could get Sherman if they gave the Seahawks Cam Jordan, but I really would hope they trade an offensive player.
>>
>>75148901

Stop embarrassing Who dat nation, you mongoloid.

>11th pick
>give away only legit pass rusher while being too retarded to draft good DE and LB

32nd pick and that's it. All well.
>>
>>75148901

Armstead and a 4th and we have a deal Sean.
>>
>>75148901
The aints need to not dump that kind of money and pick value into a single player. You guys have holes all over the D that Sherman isn't going to solve on his own.
>>
>>75148945
>saints losing armstead

god please no. he has the potential to be a long-term facet in the saints O-line and by the looks of things, he will be very consistent. probably a better idea to protect brees as he ages
>>
honestly sherman would love to be there. new orleans is a shit team and he wouldn't be able to save their abysmal defense, so he'd get to bitch incessantly and blame losses on everyone else while convincing himself that he's too good for them.
>>
>>75148943
based slovenia

>>75148901
sherman is 30. the athletic peak for a male athlete is 27-28, pipe down. no one is going to offer so much for a loud mouth negro bound to fall off the cliff
>>
File: waits for no man.jpg (27KB, 545x362px) Image search: [Google]
waits for no man.jpg
27KB, 545x362px
>>75151035
>sherman is 30

dafuq?
>>
>>75151196
>Brady is 52
Darrelle Revis is 31, look how badly he regressed
>>
>saints fans still think they are going to get a decent CB this offseason

my fucking sides, you guys gave the Patriots Cook for peanuts and you're not getting anything else this offseason
>>
>>75151248

Sherman just turned 29 a couple of weeks ago. Still thought there were more than 2 years between him and Revis

>free Sherman
>>
File: SHERMAN.jpg (28KB, 322x274px) Image search: [Google]
SHERMAN.jpg
28KB, 322x274px
>>75151445

forgot pic
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.