[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Please watch European basketball. Euroleague quarter finals

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: bracket-playoffs-2016-17-2.png (427KB, 650x325px) Image search: [Google]
bracket-playoffs-2016-17-2.png
427KB, 650x325px
Please watch European basketball. Euroleague quarter finals are in a week
>>
>>75147913
Is this the champions league of basketball?
>>
i will watch it for you bb
>>
>>75147922
yes, there is a tournament called "champions league" but it's like the third tier of european basketball
>>
>>75147913
>istambuleague

>>75147922
more or less, but the criteria to access it are not the same
>>
>>75147936
yeah, only like the top 10-12 teams get in and the rest via either qualification (previous years) or by wildcard (whoever pays the most)

They are heavily favouring turkish teams though
>>
>>75147913
2 Greek Sides in a final 4 is something pretty interesting.
Kicking 2 Turkish teams away to do so is also pretty interesting.
>>
i wont because maccabi is shit
>>
>>75148366
which means you watchted the regular season.
Which means you ve already watched it.
K thnx bye.
>>
only if you keep niggers away from it
>>
>>75148358
turkish sides always get a lot of refball so I'm worried
>>
>>75148407
Fener maybe gets some refball because they probably want a turkish team in the Final Four.
I think Olympiakos since when Fener ended up 5th is much easier.
By the way Im Greek.
>>
How popular is basketball in Europe? Hard to judge from here because pretty much nobody watches it here or in the UK. These games wouldn't even get mentioned in the paper never mind shown on tv. It seems pretty popular in a few countries though.
>>
>>75148656
it's fairly popular in a decent number of countries

granted that it's still way less popular than divegrass, obviously, except in Lithuania for reasons
>>
who has the best chance to win?
>>
>>75148972
Well, it's a F4 tournament after the QF, so it's pretty random, but it's almost always the same teams that reach it, so take a guess between CSKA Moscow, Real Madrid, Panathinaikos and Olympiakos.

Though I guess Fenerbahce could beat Pana and replace them in the F4.
>>
>>75149236
I doubt it tho, we are on a great form and Fener haven't beaten us at home in years. On the contrary Oly are on a bad run of form and the opposite can be said for Efes
>>
>Real Madrid basketball
>still says FC

Really makes you think
>>
>hardly watch the NBA or college basketball
>want me to watch European basketball

What would you guys say if I told you to watch the MLS?
>>
>>75149839
I'd laugh at you because you're asking me to watch divegrass.
>>
File: 886809ee8173098c94ba.jpg (146KB, 1200x782px) Image search: [Google]
886809ee8173098c94ba.jpg
146KB, 1200x782px
>>75147913
LUKA DONČIČ FUTURE NBA MVP

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OB60sYnXPS4
>>
How can the rest of the world even compete?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oDT9diUYVDU
>>
>>75148656
It usually depends on weather the teams are good or not.
And that usually depends on weather this Nation has good players or not.

It's very Famous in Greece/Lithuania/Turkey/Russia/Serbia who all have decent Players. Sadly though , the majority of the key players is NBA rejects or players who are interested in something less competitive and with less tension than NBA. NBA players play like 3-4 matches/week while in Europe you get 2 matches/week MAX.
>>
>>75149839

A FUCKING LEAF.
>>
>>75149839
please watch khl
>>
>>75150100
m8, nowadays with euroleague, domestic leagues and domestic cups + play offs, big european teams play easily more than 80 games per year, and that's not even counting the pre-season (a dozen games) and the international tournament (15 to 20 more games) for international players.
>>
>>75150100
the quality has been going up lately tho, a lot of NBA young stars have come from europe (outside of yugoslavia, even) and I think top players in euroleague could make it out in the NBA (like Teodosic)
>>
>>75149967
doncic is ours ,moterfucker
remember llul Real madrid>all
>>
File: 1488285694211.jpg (11KB, 326x245px) Image search: [Google]
1488285694211.jpg
11KB, 326x245px
>>75151530
>doncic is ours ,moterfucker

He already said he would play for Slovenia.
>>
no.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.