[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do people discredit his first season with Barcelona where

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: jpg.jpg (156KB, 1024x1001px) Image search: [Google]
jpg.jpg
156KB, 1024x1001px
Why do people discredit his first season with Barcelona where he won a treble after implementing a system which he himself created? He even won the champions league against the Premier League darling Alex Ferguson when Manchester United were favorites

He isn't a fraud,your expectations are just ridiculously high.
>>
Who discredit's his first season?
>>
>>75147410
>The system he copied from Luis Aragonés.

He is an absolute fraud.
>>
>>75147410
>The system he copied from Jürgen Klinsmann.

He is an absolute fraud.
>>
File: dont_make_me_kick_you.jpg (4MB, 4212x3353px) Image search: [Google]
dont_make_me_kick_you.jpg
4MB, 4212x3353px
>>75147642

We all know Jürgen is the real deal.
>>
>>75147642
Well done Karl Heinz.
>>
>>75147410
but his system was aragones' system with messi
>>
>>75147410
>Manchester United were favorites
In every country? I think they were favourites in the UK but I never felt they were.
>>
>>75147417
lmao you should be thanking poop for winning your third world country a wc and that second euro, manolo
>>
>>75147864
they won champions league year before
>>
>>75147875
Without 2008 spain´s euro (before Poop coaching Barcelona) there won´t be a Barcelona´s tiki taka. That´s a fact.
>>
>>75147410
>he himself created
Fuck off that was Aragones you ultra pleb
>>
he's a catalan
meaning no matter what he does
the rest of spain will hate him
>>
>>75147703
Why football can't be aesthetic as this again
>>
F R A U D
>>
>>75147410
His tactics were not "tika taka" they were "stick to your own kind"

Iniesta Sergio xavi Pedro

That was his real midfield.
>>
Why do people rate the 2011 and 2009 Barcelona ucl teams when they had clear refball against Real Madrid and Chelsea respectively?
>>
File: 1483614363247.jpg (181KB, 768x866px) Image search: [Google]
1483614363247.jpg
181KB, 768x866px
>>75147410
>spend 150 million pounds to improve the most expensive squad in the league
>4th
>Y-YOUR EXPECTATIONS ARE TOO HIGH. W-WE NEED A FEW MORE GORRILIONS TO WIN THE LEAGUE,

Whats the point of this? harry fucking redknapp could win the league with that amount of money. what makes >thephilosopher special?
>>
>>75150199
>Real Madrid

Blame Pepe for going out of line, it was clear as day that he deserved to be sent off

>Chelsea

The referee was impartial and even gave Chelsea some leeway on some of their fouls. You're just upset your underdog story couldnt come true
>>
>le pass the ball around while Messi scores solo goals

what a tactic!
>>
>>75147410
>Spain had that goal at the WC 2006 where Puyol scored after some lengthy combination-football and now people think Aragones created tiki-taka

I hate football fans lmao
>>
File: the dance of possession.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
the dance of possession.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>system which he himself created
>implying poop invented tiki-taka, the 3-1-2-1-3, and hyper-possession ball
>implying messi wasnt crucial to the team's success (messi is the conditio sine qua non of barca's success back then)
i like poop but he's gotten too set in his ways and complacent and arrogant. and the playing middies anywhere and everywhere should stop. he's also probably ignorant of defensive schemes.

>>75151130
basically this
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.