[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Okay, it's over. You can't say anything bad about this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: C6zbugLU0AAKO3e.jpg (173KB, 975x1200px) Image search: [Google]
C6zbugLU0AAKO3e.jpg
173KB, 975x1200px
Okay, it's over. You can't say anything bad about this player ever. Historic.
>>
>>75142771
I apologize Russell
>>
>>75142771
>Can't shoot
>Can't/won't defend
>Choker
>>
His team and team morale are shit. The only reason he got his scores were because the coach told everyone to let him have the most possessions.
>>
>>75142771
Thank you MR. TRIPLE DOUBLE
>>
someone should take out a billboard near the warriors stadium with just him and "Apologize." on it
>>
>>75142831
For what? They have made him their bitch Everytime they play. Maybe put it in Houshitstain.
>>
>can't stop crying
>always talking shit
>bad attitude
>pads stats

he handled KD's departure like a salty little bitch and was extremely annoying how he handled it the first half of the season. he is a grown man and he acts like a fucking 14 year old female. he always disrespects the media for asking questions he thinks are stupid and then all the nig nogs agree that the "reporter was asking stupid questions". He has the biggest chip on his shoulder and I am glad he will never win a championship.
>>
>>75144185
You can stat pad an individual triple double sometimes. Catch rebound off a free throw, full court pass lay up, yada yada. Aint no stat padding a fucking 30 point triple double AVERAGE. You're tellin me that over the course of 82 games nearly every team in the league is just gonna let Russ fuck around and drop a 30 point triple double? No. Nobody lets anybody get anything. If it was like, 25/10/10, I would still be impressed but it's something I could expect Russell to do. He was 23/8/10 last year. The jump from that to 32/10/11 is absolutely stupid. How do you just go 9 points up and pick up more rebounds and have the same amount of assists, all of which are at video game ridiculous numbers for anyone in the league before you even increased them? And then you go and improve your efficiency at the 3 by a huge margin? Jesus fuckin christ man.
>>
wew
>>
>>75144207
this pretty much
>>
>>75144207
>>75144241

samefagging this hard to copypasta

wew lads
>>
>>75144251
>Posters: 10
I doubt it.
>>
>>75142890
Houston is gonna play them in the first round and sweep though
>>
>>75144251
>getting btfo so hard you have to resort to crying samefag to try and save face
Kek m80
>>
B-but his teammates let him get rebounds, a-and all the other teams let him have his way them, and and
>>
>>75142771
My MVP
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.