[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

They're going to win this year. No amount of 3-1 jokes,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 10

File: IMG_1935.jpg (410KB, 1296x729px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1935.jpg
410KB, 1296x729px
They're going to win this year.

No amount of 3-1 jokes, millenial jokes, alpha jokes, or "LECOAST DADDY WILL TURN IT UP IN DE PLAYOFFS" will stop them. So just go grab a Curry jersey and hop on the bandwagon so you don't look like an idiot come Finals time.
>>
>>75133114
>just go grab a Curry jersey and hop on the bandwagon
Like every other GSW """"""fan"""""""?
>>
>>75133114
>grab a curry jersey
>not grabbing a durant jersey
fag
>>
>No one is particularly alpha.
>Everyone tries to shortcut their way to success without going through the lumps.
>All the players are soft-spoken and autistic, except Draymond who's a loudmouth donkey
>Most entitled team in NBA history
>The """face"" of the franchise is a spoiled rich mullatto kid who never knew anything close to a struggle in life. If he never made it into the NBA, he would've been JUST fine as his dad made $42.8 million in his career
>His "splash" brother is another rich kid of a millionaire basketball player who tries too hard to act like a spacey pothead, but really is covering up the fact he has absolutely no fucking personality besides being a fucking spacey pothead
>Their """""defensive""""" anchor is a loud-mouth nigger piece of shit who talks a lot of shit but rarely backs it up and the only reason why anyone pays attention to him is because his teammates bail him out since he has no offensive give.
>Their newest free agent acquisition is a bitch and coward of the highest order, betraying the very principles we all hold dear in the world by being a fucking traitor
>Their coach is a loudmouth SJW who can't keep his fucking mouth shut when it comes to things that don't involve basketball.

Not to mention this might be the most millennial team of all fucking time, and everyone fucking hates millennials
>>
>>75133114
>grab a curry jersey
>not grabbing a green jersey
fag
>>
>>75133182
I don't hate millennial because I'm not a meme loving bitter old retard with no legacy.
>>
>>75133114
Not even a warriors fan but those fags will go 16-0 in the playoffs.
>>
File: curry.jpg (50KB, 576x1024px) Image search: [Google]
curry.jpg
50KB, 576x1024px
>>75133182
stay mad
>>
>>75133182
And they'll still walk to the championship.

KEK
>>
>>75134638
That's what they said last year you pea brained dabbing millennial cocksucker
>>
But can they beat the Cavaliers?
>>
If they stay away from injuries, it's really really hard to imagine other team beating them now.

Durant's absence showed the obvious during GSW's first half of the regular season: Curry's not a shooting guard, he needs to start with the ball and dribble into the game and into his own game, which is to absorb and confuse defenders so their teammates can have open shots and open ways to the rim.

Durant's going to be the key defensive player. He can match with anyone and still play small ball and be an extremely reliable go-to-guy for whatever his team needs.
>>
Am I the only one who think Draymond is going to Draymond again? Whether they win it all will depend upon when he decides to be grimey. If he limits himself to the first round the Warriors will be fine, but he tries it against the Spurs/Cavs they run the risk of losing.
>>
>>75135170
Can they beat the Spurs? The Spurs clearly know how to beat them (blown 22-point lead notwithstanding)
>>
>>75135095
It's a pity your parents didn't decide to abort your useless ass.
You can do them a favor by blowing your brains out, though.
>>
The Thunder are unironically better than the Warriors
>>
File: kawhi-leonard-1402926516.jpg (68KB, 395x594px) Image search: [Google]
kawhi-leonard-1402926516.jpg
68KB, 395x594px
I'd rather grab the Jersey of someone who actually won a finals MVP.
>>
>>75142272
Thunder? You mean the team known as Russell Westbrook? They got swept by the Warriors this season.
>>
>>75142464
The Thunder are better without KD than with KD

The Thunder are way more clutch.
>>
>>75142481
>The Thunder are better without KD

Then why couldn't the Thunder beat Golden State, even when they were at home and GS didn't even have KD?

Even with Russ playing his heart out they got swept by GS.
>>
>>75133114
Neither Cavs nor warriors will win this year
>>
now that one has been won for da land, the prophecy has been fulfilled. Cavs are gonna get BTFO this time
>>
File: 1480TigG22mfw050k4000.jpg (85KB, 960x623px) Image search: [Google]
1480TigG22mfw050k4000.jpg
85KB, 960x623px
>>75133182
pic related

it's you
>>
who gives a shit if they win it this year? They still choked the one that mattered the most.

It'd be a consolation prize. Last year they literally broke all records and set new ones, incluiding sacred ones like most wins in a season, only for the season to be tarnished by a historic choke. Had they won they'd be regarded as the best team ever; now, they will never wear the choker label down.
>>
File: leviolin.jpg (346KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
leviolin.jpg
346KB, 1200x1200px
>>75133114
hmmmm this all sounds too familiar
>>
>>75145984
Agreed
>>
>>75133182
This is great bait but just a reminder to everyone that if you're born from ~1981-1998 you are a millenial.

So unless you're old as fuck, you're a millenial too faggot
>>
What's truly scary is Kerr can now really push his small-ball meme into oblivion and no one will be able to do a goddamn thing about it: Steph-Klay-Iguodala-Durant-Dray, the new death squad, going to be scary. Iguodala has been playing like a madman off the bench for the last 15 games, ideal pacing and timing for the playoffs. Durant is such an improvement over Barnes because he can also grab 10 rebounds in his sleep, 15 when of PF. Green is a proven defensive anchor, despite being undersized. Even Steph is 20% better defender than last year. Also the best bench in the league.
>>
Faggot millennial shits
>>
Oh look, the Warriors bandwagon is the NBA's equivalent of the Patriots bandwagon
Really makes me think
>>
I'm excited for the Trailblazers to knock out that liberal hipster fanbase
>>
File: 2.jpg (34KB, 342x496px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
34KB, 342x496px
Yes they'll win and it will mean nothing just like their first championship.
>>
>>75133114
>grab a Curry jersey and hop on the bandwagon
Thanks for the advice on how to get killed in a drive by shooting in Cleveland.
>>
>>75145984
Lol see....this is a mexican mentality.

Think of the spurs..they lost a few finals...but do they give a fuck?!? Nope...they just get back at it and win championships. Did they give a shit when ray allen bailed Lebrons ass out in game 6? Sure...but they just keep winning. If you think this was about 1 season and 1 season defines you? You're a peasant and you should kys. Warriors are going to be around for a while. See you 5 to 6 years when the dubs have taken 4 championships.
>>
>>75146603
Barnes cost them the championship last year.

Fuckin Cavs sold out and doubled Steph and Klay the second they got the ball. Hence why Dray was going off for 30. Barnes however couldn't hit a open jumper to save his life. Glad he's gone.
>>
>>75133114
kill yourself
>>
>>75134638
>And they'll still walk to the championship.
That's the problem. The NBA is boring with no competition.
>>
>>75149208

Bad comment
>>
>>75149364
Steph is 29
KD is 29

They're on the ends of their prime
>>
>>75149505

>29 years old

>end of prime

wat
>>
>>75133114
>millenial
>>
>>75149811
No one wins shit after 30, unless you're Kobe, MJ or LeBron
>>
>>75133114
The Warriors are the White team
The Cavs are the Black team

Blacks always win, as last year showed
>>
>>75149945
Or Kareem, or Bill Russell, or Wilt, Tim Duncan, Dirk, Kevin Garnett, Jason Kidd, Shaq...do I need to go on?
>>
>>75133114
>become a bandwagon faggot like me guys

Fuck off cunt.
>>
Warriors are reddit personified, if you like them you should probably hang out at r/nba
>>
>>75149989
Shaq didn't win anything after 30
>>
>>75133114

I'll a Drayboon jersey instead.
>>
>>75150580

*take
>>
>>75150557

He won a championship when he was 33
>>
>>75151185
only one championship

And KD's and Curry's style of play doesn't age well
>>
>>75151229
>says only three people win after 30
>proven wrong
>say shaq didnt win after 30
>proven wrong once again
>b-b-but he didn't win that many
Jesus Christ, keep the goalposts still for a second, you gigantic fucking faggot.
>>
>>75133182
Do you hate yourself? Cuz, you a millenial cuz, no way around it. I'm a millenial too. If you're born between 1981-1999, you a millenial nigga. If you gen X, then how haven't you died from a heroin o'd?
>>
>>75153926
Born 1999

I'll be out of here by the time I'm 21 and out of college
>>
File: 1421695231260.gif (885KB, 500x418px) Image search: [Google]
1421695231260.gif
885KB, 500x418px
>>75146160
>tfw just young enough to be a millenial, but also old as fuck
>>
>>75153959
lol that's what they all say...
>>
>>75153998
But unlike millennials, my generation is actually going to keep their word and do what they say.
>>
>>75149986
Nah... the [W]arriors lost last year cuz Steph Curry got too cocky, and they all used up there energy in the reg season gettin 73 wins. This year, they rested well and KD has fresh legs. Just watch KD gonna make that bald ass nigga bake him cupcakes in June.
>>
File: 1400384404571.gif (1MB, 350x272px) Image search: [Google]
1400384404571.gif
1MB, 350x272px
>>75154021
you one dumbass nigga hahah
>>
>>75146059
>lebitchatteammates doing anything this postseason

The whole team is tired and hates each other. They won't even make it out the East.
>>
>>75150009
Reddit literally hates the Warriors lol
>>
>>75151229
Lol is there a style that does? People just make every excuse to tell themselves Warriors aren't about to go on a run.
>>
>>75151229
Wouldn't Curry age well since he relies more on shooting precision than athleticism?
>>
>>75151229
>Curry's style of play doesn't age well
Accurate three point shooters with a quick release like Ray Allen don't age well?
>>
Nutkicker will be exposed. I love Durant but the Warriors are faggot central. Babby Curry threw his mouthpiece at a fan because he's above the game. What a chump. LeBron won't even have a chance to whoop thier ass because they lose to Rockets or Spurs.
>>
>>75133182
Lol this, other than the Durant thing. I met him in college, he is what he is. His major was Astronomy lol.
Thread posts: 66
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.