[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Their matches used to be the greatest showdown in football and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

Their matches used to be the greatest showdown in football and now they're struggling with their respective clubs inspite of unlimited resources in their desposal.

Which manager showdown do you look forward to? What do you think about the current Premier League situation? Is a golden era on the way?
>>
give then time, it will come
>>
>>75069790
>manager showdown
>tips fedora in direction of (you)
>>
>>75069790
>le throw a fit at your own players
vs
>le exposed sharp dressed man
Real men know that pulis vs moyes is the only good match up left
>>
>>75073899
i hope it does
>>
>>75069790
Because resources aren't everything. Jose came to a broken club, Pep came to a club that never really worked right. It takes time to deal with that and next season will give us a much better picture of their ability.

>>75074024
>le throw a fit at your own players
It's called motivating. Some players need the cozy approach, some need something harder. Shaws reaction in the interview shows that he gets it. Mouyes did a similar thing with Zlatan at Inter and Özil at Real.
>>
>Their matches used to be the greatest showdown in football
only for a very short period though. then they became a tedious succession of fouls, dives and 22 players surrounding the referee every 5 minutes
>>
>>75069790
Their matches were everything wrong with high level football. Nothing but a fucking farce with glimpses of brilliancy from the talent while they sperged out.
>>
>>75075720
>>75075754
All true though there was still an amazing intensity that's lacking these days.
>>
File: 1491427349121.jpg (51KB, 960x539px) Image search: [Google]
1491427349121.jpg
51KB, 960x539px
>>75069790

>getting beat 10-2 on aggregate by Conte over 4 games

Leliga exposed
>>
>>75077287
>you now realise poops 2 goals were an own goal and a complete gift from courtois
>>
But Man United have a good chance to win the EL and complete a double.
>>
>>75077287
>4 games
When were the other 2?
>>
>>75077930
>double
>without winning local league
>>
>>75077930
>good chance
There are a lot of teams they could go out to.
>>
>>75077943

vs United (League, at home) 4 - 0
vs City (League, away) 1-3
vs United (FA Cup, at home) 1-0
vs City (League, at home) 2-1

10 - 2 on aggregate over 4 games.
>>
>>75078133
Oh, I was just counting the Pep games, didn't add in Mou. My mistake
>>
>>75078096
Nah, Man U are by far the best team in the EL.
>>
>>75075720
This

El classico is the worst match to watch nowadays
>>
Mourinho is completely past it and requires 200+ gorillion every transfer window to be competitive, and the football he coaches is horrendous

Pep also requires an obscene amount of money but he gets his teams playing beautiful football instead of hoofball to a big nosed bosnian meme

If spurs keep hold of their best players Conte vs Poch is the future of english football
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.