[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>been a United fan your entire life >help the club rebuild

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_1947.jpg (131KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1947.jpg
131KB, 720x960px
>been a United fan your entire life
>help the club rebuild Old Trafford after the WW2 blitz
>take your children and eventually grandchildren to games
>bond with your sons through Man United and football, in a time when men were men and didn't speak their feelings
>grow old and get the news that you're terminal
>make it known to your son that your last dying wish is to shake the hands of the United legends you never got meet in person
>"I'll see what I can do dad", "thank you son"
>your health deteriorates, you know the end is coming soon
>you get a call from Man Utd and are told to expect some "special visitors" later in the day
>hoping the club would send round Bryan Robson and Denis Law to see you off
>you hear a car pull up the drive way, and despite the unbearable chest pains, you sit up to greet your guests
>nigger beats blare outside and your bed frame shakes from the vibrations
>in strolls 4 nogs that you swear mugged you a couple years ago coming back from the shops
>"alright bruv, you must be Albert. We heard you're a big fan"
>they break for one second from crowding your granddaughter to bundle a shirt over your crippled body so their "international fans" can see what they're doing in their down time
>as you drift off into the abyss, the big one pockets your antique clock whilst the others dab with your family
>>
File: zxczxfxcz.png (910KB, 720x858px) Image search: [Google]
zxczxfxcz.png
910KB, 720x858px
>>
good thread
>>
File: 1466534633576.png (792KB, 1172x746px) Image search: [Google]
1466534633576.png
792KB, 1172x746px
>>75035309
>>
File: pic.jpg (18KB, 502x179px) Image search: [Google]
pic.jpg
18KB, 502x179px
>>75035260
what are they looking at?
>>
>>75035564
see
>>75035309
>they break for one second from crowding your granddaughter
>>
>>75035564
>>75035589
lingard's a footfag i see
>>
>>75035260
i literally have no idea who any of those players even are
>>
>>75035862
Bobby Charlton in the middle.
>>
>>75035862
Rio ferdinand with the carrot top.
>>
>>75035260
9/10
>>
>>75035862
How do you not know who Ashley Young is.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.