[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Friendly reminder that Chelsea winning or choking the title means

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

File: Hazard-Lukaku-Alexis.jpg (86KB, 554x365px) Image search: [Google]
Hazard-Lukaku-Alexis.jpg
86KB, 554x365px
Friendly reminder that Chelsea winning or choking the title means nothing this season because they are guaranteed the quadruple next season with this front three.
>>
>poo cack eww
no thanks
>>
Don't want Lukaku after watching this first half
>>
Lukaku is the kind of player who flops at big clubs. Screencap this.
>>
>Pookaku

Stop falling for memes
>>
>>75034997
Lol

Why would they waste money on lukaku when they have costa who is better?

Also, conte would get tired of lukaku after a month. None of his previous teams have had a a big strong nigger as forward as he likes the players to be more mobile and open space for the wingers.
>>
>Sanchez
>not Dybala
Costa will stay too.
>>
>Lucucku

Literally the wafflenigger Benteke

(Yes I know benteke is belgian as well)
>>
>Hazard has 66 goals in 237 apps
Give him to Real and get Grease
>>
>>75047799
That would be 1 in 3 if not for last season. Not bad.
>>
>>75047801
Griezmann has about 80 in 170
>>
>>75047809
So what? Griezmann's game is to get into the box more. Hazard is more of a creator. It's the difference between Coutinho and Mane.
>>
>>75047828
Griezmann also has more assists and their keypasses aren't that far apart. Griezmann is also working with inferior strikers
>>
>>75047809
>stikers score more than wingers

Really makes you think.
>>
>>75047858
>Gameiro
>rejuvenated Torres
>inferior
>>
>>75047895
Torres post Liverpool has always been mediocre
>>75047892
Neymar scores more and is far superior in creating, so "the best player in the premier league" has no excuse
>>
>This damage control already

Getting it in before tonight's match i see
>>
>>75047934
>City lost 3-1 at home last time
>Only had an own goal
>>
lukaku should realize that everton are his level and the best hope he has to be successful at a bigger club is to stay for the growth of everton over the next few years
>>
File: 1380862757136.jpg (28KB, 340x480px) Image search: [Google]
1380862757136.jpg
28KB, 340x480px
>>75048074
>the growth of everton
>>
>>75048080
I mean.. see how the summer window goes with the new owners and koeman etc
>>
>hazard not going to madrid
>arsenal selling sanchez to chelshit
>lukaku not going to united to be mou's new drogba bully
>>
>>75048074
Everton have been at the same level since i was a little kid lel
>>
>>75048090
>Koeman
>Good
>>
>>75048094
they were bottom half for most of the 90s, almost relegated when moyes took over, then went to 4,5,6 and then dropped off a bit again, then more with martinez and now regaining some consistency with koeman
>>
>>75048090
>new owners
FFP exists, you know. And even if it didn't, the owners won't spend shit. They're not bankrolling the stadium, why would they spend money on players?
>>
File: 1489366489044.jpg (148KB, 1100x649px) Image search: [Google]
1489366489044.jpg
148KB, 1100x649px
>Conte winning the CL
Keep dreaming, kid.
>>
>>75047910

>neymar scores more

Most of which are penalties won via diving/messi/, whilst Hazard wins most of his penalties.

Also,

>make a shit pass to suarez
>suarez dribbles past defenders
>suarez scores
>this is declared an """""assist""""" by neyshit

kys right now
>>
>>75049841
at least bother you watch the games of the players you talk about ffs
>>
>>75049861

>barca customer complaining about neyshit not getting his dick sucked

Sorry la, but I have to tell you the truth. Hazard is easily the better player of the two and having a team full of world class players in most positions would naturally make you look better than if you were in a team that has Marcos Alonso and Victor Moses starting.
>>
>>75050626
>Hazard is easily the better player
ayy ay a y
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.