[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT post better midfielders than Pogba >le underrated

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_20170404_161131.jpg (554KB, 1966x2048px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170404_161131.jpg
554KB, 1966x2048px
ITT post better midfielders than Pogba

>le underrated smiling black man
>>
>>75034055
>Liverpool fans actually believe this
sure more bang for your buck, but a better footballer overall? no
>>
>>75034055
>wasting his life at liverpoop
in holland he could have been a brilliant toothpaste model
>>
>le do absolutely nothing in away games man
>>
File: Lucas-Biglia-430366.jpg (36KB, 620x413px) Image search: [Google]
Lucas-Biglia-430366.jpg
36KB, 620x413px
>>75034055
Most underrated plauer in the world.
>>
>>75034055
Biernaldum is the most onedimensional player on earth after Moutinho.
>>
File: 1467236503074.jpg (70KB, 403x391px) Image search: [Google]
1467236503074.jpg
70KB, 403x391px
>>75034093
>>
Why is Pogba so underrated on /sp/?
>>
>ITT post better midfielders than Pogba
Me.
>>
File: IMG_0246.gif (899KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0246.gif
899KB, 600x600px
>>75034121
bizarre post if i am quite honest with you family (member) iiaqhwyf
>>
>>75034122

random finn and I as 2 CDMs could boss most EPL midfields
>>
File: Nignog Smurf.jpg (48KB, 400x208px) Image search: [Google]
Nignog Smurf.jpg
48KB, 400x208px
>>75034107
Was Nigel de Jong the last dutch midfielder that wasn't completely feckless?
>>
>>75034074
He shit on Pogba when we played them
>>
Herrera, Carrick, and Fellaini
>>
>>75034107
In what way is Moutinho onedimensional?
Haven't seen him that much desu, I'm always surprised that he often doesn't play when I watch his teams. But every game I've seen, his decisionmaking is nice and he often delivers a few through-passes
>>
I don't think there is a single professional midfielder that is worse than Pogba. Or let's say in the top 5 leagues at least.
Of course he's up there in terms of raw attributes (the FIFA way), but his decisionmaking and vision makes his contribution to the team being heavily on minus in most of the games, he destroys the tempo, loses the ball in a bad way, shoots every chance he get and is out of position most of the time.
The only way his game can get up on a plus contribution is if he scores a goal or directly assists it, which he attempts very often, but I don't think the stats are too impressive.
>>
>>75034354
Basically you want to say you're a racist and claim pogba is a black dumb stereotype because you're bitter your club doesn't have him
>>
>>75034386
Nah, I'm describing one player accurately, you're the one claiming stereotype.
I'm a lifelong Barcelona fan and very glad he didn't end up there.
>>
>>75034354
pretty sure Pogba wasn't the worst midfielder in the Italian league
>>
For me, it is Stuart Armstrong.
>>
>>75034354

You're exaggerating but yeah he's pretty much the opposite of a moneyball player (Kante, Gueye). But entertaining players are still nice. If every signing was about goal scoring chances we wouldn't have blooter boys like Coutinho.
>>
File: scouser.jpg (83KB, 757x293px) Image search: [Google]
scouser.jpg
83KB, 757x293px
>>75034055
>imagine being a scouser
>>
>>75034923
Because they gave him a very small, defined role wherein he could be free, limiting his decision-making and his improvising to certain areas, which was made possible because other players covered for him. Obviously a luxury suited for an already dominant team.
In United he's playing in a much less defined role, without much cover, and he seems to be expected to contribute to the teams control of the game. No, he can't do that, he can be put in a team that is already in control and add something to it with his physique and technique. You're trading some of the control for his high-risk/high reward moves that are objectively wrong but might still win you the game. Not enough times for him to be a good player, but still.
>>
>>75035017
>Unironically posting memes from the 70s
wew
>>
>>75034122
unironically this
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.