[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Police detain Eldense coach http://www.marca.com/futbol/mas

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

Police detain Eldense coach

http://www.marca.com/futbol/mas-futbol/segunda-b-grupo-iii/2017/04/04/58e35ede268e3ea8218b470d.html

>the state of spanish football
>>
>>75032643
>Bets his shit players will lose
>Pretending that doesn't happen here
How naive are you lad?
If I were him I would've bet against my shit club as well, easy money
>>
>>75032771
Sure but in League 2 at best. Players get paid way more in England than in other countries. It would be not worth to risk it.
>>
>>75032837
Happens all the time and usually to favour real madrid, you really don't comprehend the amount of madrilistas in Spain no matter where I went, it was like arabs and cristiano , practically everyone in Spain is a real glory hunter
>>
>>75032867
Of course it happens in La Liga, half of the teams are broke as fuck, players don't get paid much there.
>>
>President Gonzalez, Aznar and Zapatero bankrupt all companies so Germans can buy them
>then they get paid milions to go speak at unis >and even get seat in private companies
>Never even acused of anything
>Some literally who loses a match to win maybe 6000 euros at most
>Gets detained in less than a week
Such is life in Spanistan
>>
>>75032643
saw the game, eldense simply can't compete at this level, but on top of that there kinda was a feeling of passivity that looks really suspicious right now. They would have lost either way but the defenders were shocking during the game

barcelona's b team, while on top of their group, usually struggles to score many goals and they were 3-0 in 20 minutes

felt bad for some of the players, dude in the pic was literally crying at the end of the game
>>
>>75032921
>felt bad for some of the players, dude in the pic was literally crying at the end of the game
tfw lose 12-0 but didn't remember to bet
>>
>>75032916
>t.podemos
>>
what is surprising is that you can get money by beting on segunda b
>>
File: IMG_0268.png (108KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0268.png
108KB, 750x1334px
>>75032643

odd OP t bh
>>
>>75032933
lmao you might be onto something
>http://www.marca.com/futbol/mas-futbol/2017/04/03/58e2c447e2704efd3c8b45c0.html
>Los implicados. "Hay 4 jugadores que han amañado el partido. Tienen que dar la cara hasta que termine". Eso le dijo Cheik a su entrenador. Hay un vídeo en el que se dice que mis compañeros habían apostado cantidades muy, muy altas. 8-0 al descanso y 12-0 al final"
>¿El entrenador estaba al tanto de todo? "Sí. Hombre, si no, no entiendo nada. Otro compañero y yo íbamos a salir de titulares y no salimos. Cuando nos metieron el 5º nos mandó calentar y yo le dije que no.
>¿30.000-40.000 euros? "Más, mucho más. Por la noche me amenazaron para que no lo contase. Lo he contado y no tengo miedo.
but wait! there could be a twist...

>Alguno de los que lloran en las imágenes de televisión son los que amañaron el partido".
ayyyyy ayy ayy

tbf nobody would have even cared about it if they had lost 4-0, but they were too greedy and wanted all those top paying bets and parlays and fucked up
>>
>>75032935
fuck you I'm a catalanist fascist
>>
>>75032977
you don't lose 12 0 just with 4 players
the others have to be in too
4 out of 11 is not enough

>tbf nobody would have even cared about it if they had lost 4-0, but they were too greedy and wanted all those top paying bets and parlays and fucked up
they wanted to make a homage to the Spain Malta match
>>
>>75033296
That's 1/3 of the team, that must feel really awful for all the other guys though
>>
>>75033319
well if it's the three forwards and the goalkeeper you could match easily a 12 0
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.