[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does Fútbol/Soccer outside of the US contain so much homosexual

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: Futbolgay.jpg (23KB, 450x306px) Image search: [Google]
Futbolgay.jpg
23KB, 450x306px
Why does Fútbol/Soccer outside of the US contain so much homosexual touching, thrown games, and flops? I get it, this is all you shitskins have, but you must be paying attention to all of the groin grabbing and purposely-missed shots in the last month of EPL alone, right?

Domestic sports in the world superpower are also guilty of this, but to a much less extent. You guys remember 2007 NBA ref Tim Donaghy, the guy betting on games he officiated? Or the increasingly gay NFL celebrations?

This shit happens here, but the whole retard package is a pebble compared to what you're getting in a professional soccer match. What you get is one giant shitshow of players, refs, and coaches systematically throwing games with a bit of tip-tickling and gooch-gounging in between.
>>
[citation needed]
>>
>>75018820
No citations for niggers. Shape up, champ.
>>
Stop embarrassing Americans faggot
>>
OP is a faggot
>>
>>75018848
Thanks for the bump. Nigger.
>>
>>75018859
bump
>>
>>75018814
>Why does Fútbol/Soccer outside of the US contain so much homosexual touching, thrown games, and flops?

because of cuties like this
>>
File: touch.0.jpg (199KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
touch.0.jpg
199KB, 1600x900px
>>
>>75018814
>Domestic sports in the world superpower
Sorry, I ain't a big fan of the Chinese table tennis league
>>
>>75018814
Baseball and the NFL involve an unbelievable amount of ass-slapping. Sports in general are pretty gay for both men and women.
>>
>>75018814
>Much less extent
>Every fag in the US brags about fucking the handegg team
>Jerry Sandusky
>Men wearing tights
>Gay pride
Really?
>>
>>75018814
>being so insecure you can't even slap your teammate in the ass without feeling gay
>the country of USA
>>
>>75019245
literally practically a girl.
>>
>>75018814
you'll understand when you get older, anon.
>>
>>75018814
because boys are patrician and girls are pleb shit

boipussy is for the thinking man
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.