[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My brother is autistic, he has aspergers and its really, really

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: lq8NzyO.jpg (967KB, 2228x2420px)
lq8NzyO.jpg
967KB, 2228x2420px
My brother is autistic, he has aspergers and its really, really noticeable.

he still plays with toys and is 20, going on 21 this year. super comic book nerd type of guy. it doesnt look like hell ever change. is there any way I can mold him into a more social person? I want the best for him and I feel at fault for making him that way because we had a terrible relationship growing up because I didnt understand what autism was. Ive mended it now, but I feel like my whole life will be full of guilt for making him hate me so much.
>>
Suck out the autism through his cock
>>
introduce him to /f1/, /hoc/ or /bundes/
>>
i guess autism is contagious because you are posting funny overwatch reaction images from reddit on the wrong board
>>
Does he work or is he in school?
>>
>>75017201
minimum wage
>>
>>75017218
Does he have the capability to learn whether in school or trade?
>>
>>75017224
I feel like he does. Hes going to school soon and he said he wants to be a teacher.
>>
comic books and nerdy stuff are cool now to nu-male millennials and lonely "gamer" girls

just try to find him a comic book meet up group or DnD club or some shit in your area, maybe take him to a convention

don't try to change him and make him like sports or movies or other normie shit, just find a place with people who have the same interests as him and he should be fine
>>
>>75017232
Encourage him in that aspect don't try to mold him into someone he isn't. Help him excel at being who he is and encourage him to be educated and to work with him. All else will come in time
>>
>>75017242
>>75017245
thank you spee
>>
>my brother
;^)
>>
>>75017177

Sounds like you still haven't accepted him for who he is. Don't try to mold him into a more social person, accept his faults and just be happy with who he is. Try to relate to him about toys and comic books and stuff.

It's good to push people to be better versions of themselves, but if he has serious asperger's or autism, you might just end up doing more harm than good. Stop trying to be his savior or whatever and just be his brother aka a good friend.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.