[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

http://archive.is/IgrSu >someone sees her put the ball down

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 3

File: golf.png (219KB, 500x348px) Image search: [Google]
golf.png
219KB, 500x348px
http://archive.is/IgrSu

>someone sees her put the ball down in the wrong place
>she gets a penalty
>millions of people take to Twitter and start bitching even though it was a clear and obvious violation

what's with this retarded fanboyism that makes people think just because someone "deserves" to win that they can ignore the rules of the game?
celebrity sports fans are faggots
>>
I'm with you op. I just watched the video and she clearly moved the ball. It's one thing if she picks it up to clean it or something then puts in the different spot. At least there's plausible deniability there. But she just openly moved it to a better line.
>>
It was me who emailed in and cost her the major.

Fuck America.
>>
>>75014782
get back in your fucking locker, square
>>
File: tigger.jpg (34KB, 585x160px) Image search: [Google]
tigger.jpg
34KB, 585x160px
>>
>>75016481

Do you think he meant to @Lexi Belle?
>>
>>75016481
Who? Isn't that guy like the 332nd ranked golfer in the world or something?
>>
>>75016508
>not knowing tiger woods
>>
>>75016515
I've never heard of her either t b h
>>
>>75014782
glad this cheater got caught
>>
>>75016532
Tiger or the girl?
>>
>witchhunt for a person calling in to tip the judges to make the right call
>>
>>75016453
Thank you.

Fuck cheaters.
>>
>>75016481
>Viewers at home should not be officials wearing stripes
Well if they're doing a better job than the actual officials, I see no reason why they shouldn't be.
>>
blatant cheater btfo
>>
SHE GOT WHAT SHE DESERVED
>>
>>75014782
Someone called in to point out their refs made a mistake?

And they actually listened and rectified it?

Is gold the best and most fair sport ever?

>everybody complains about it

Oh, never mind.
>>
>>75014782
>millions of people take to Twitter and start bitching
nice try. nobody watches women's sports
>>
>>75016481

If golfers were allowed to police themselves Tiger Woods would still be married.
>>
The only part that bothers me is the additional penalty for turning in an incorrect scorecard after the fact. If she put her ball back in the wrong place then fine, it's a penalty by rule and the two strokes for that was warranted, but tacking on a second penalty at the same time for signing an incorrect scorecard is asinine. At the time it was turned in and she signed it no penalty had been assessed so it wasn't incorrect then. It only became incorrect about 20 hours later and if there wasn't such a delay in finding/assessing the first penalty then it would have been reflected on her scorecard when she signed it.
>>
>>75016551
The argument is that many competitors don't have 10 live cameras observing their every move.
>>
>>75018327
while I agree, her card was only incorrect because she cheated so I guess the second penaly was given as ensurance she/others won't think of cheating in such way. Her act was incredibly shit for anyone that aspires to be a golfer
>>
give her prize money to nurses and soldiers
>>
>>75018730
Then make the penalty for an improperly placed ball four strokes and get rid of the scorecard penalty altogether. It might seem draconian but at least it's not penalizing something that was correct at the time after the fact. I'm also pretty sure adding on a penalty for an incorrect scorecard when it was correct at the time you signed and submitted it then changed afterwards isn't what the scorecard rule was meant to target.
>>
The real story here is that someone somewhere is watching women's golf.
>>
>>75018829
>he doesn't watch them expose their delicate yet slightly plump thighs when they read the green
>>
>>75018829
thats fake news no one watches
>>
>>75018791
rules are rules
>did she cheat?
yes
>was the card incorrect?
yes, because she cheated

next time she won't try to be so smart
>>
>>75018845
>was the card incorrect?
>yes, because she cheated

The card was not incorrect when she signed it. Her score was changed when a penalty was assessed the next day, so the card she signed reflected her score at the time she turned it in. Signing a card that was correct when it was signed is not cheating.

Penalizing her for an incorrect scorecard when her score was subsequently changed the next day is retroactively punishing her for a violation that did not occur until a subsequent action was taken. That's different from the ball placement penalty because that was a violation right then and there; the scorecard penalty was for a violation that only came into existence when another penalty was assessed the next day.

I think hitting someone with a scorecard penalty for failing to mark a change to their score that happened after said scorecard was handed in to the officials is inherently unfair unless you first give the player an opportunity to sign a corrected card that reflects the original penalty being assessed.
>>
File: 1471199972581.webm (2MB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
1471199972581.webm
2MB, 960x540px
>typical golf ""fan""
>>
>>75019405
build wall
>>
reminds me of this
https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2015/sep/21/suzann-pettersen-solheim-cup-fourball-controversy

golfing rules are apparently not written in stone
>>
>cheat
>get called out on it
>GO MY TWITTER MINIONS

Willing to bet that Woods fucked her.
>>
>>75018829
>he doesn't build a comfy fortress on a sofa to watch hours upon hours of qties putting balls
>>
>>75014782
...so why did she pick it up? she didn't clean it.
>>
how the fuck are people upset about this? its her fault and her fault only
>>
>>75021378
People are retarded that's how.
>>
>>75016481
>tiger is now against the rules of golf

clown
>>
>RULES ARE IMPORTANT BUT JUST NOT THIS ONE TIME

the thread.
>>
>>75014782
I must have missed this, I was busy watching Michelle Wie.
>>
Tiger got busted for something slightly similar in the past

http://www.cbssports.com/golf/news/tiger-woods-shoots-72-after-someone-reports-penalty/
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.