[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

About to play a scrimmage soccer game with friends. What is the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 123122.jpg (112KB, 900x500px) Image search: [Google]
123122.jpg
112KB, 900x500px
About to play a scrimmage soccer game with friends. What is the best pair of cleats to buy? Preferably under 100 dollars?
>>
you better not be cheap. just like basketball shoes, the type of shoe you get determines how well you play. thats why so many guys playing pickup have $200 shoes
>>
>>75006130

Fuck off faggot. Only girls player soccer.
>>
File: soccershoes.jpg (106KB, 1412x917px) Image search: [Google]
soccershoes.jpg
106KB, 1412x917px
>>75006187
cringe

also, OP, pic related
>>
>>75006187
I play a lot of sports. Trying to get back into soccer as it's a shit ton of exercise, plus it's fun as hell
>>
>>75006181
True, you pay for what you get. But I feel 200 dollars to start is just ridiculous. Mind you, I'm not looking to splurge, just something to get me back into soccer
>>
>>75006245
thanks brit bro, what are the ID's on these?
>>
>>75006130
fuck off i have played bare footed and with winter boots it won't make you more talented
>>
>cleats

kys
>>
>>75006130
>Cleats
>That flag

Checks out.

Just play barefoot, faggot.
>>
>>75006130

Get a top of the range pair from last years stock on sale somewhere. Don't buy the cheap ass versions. They are made of heavy plastic crap.

I don't know of any US sites that do good sales but there's loads of Euro ones that 70% off old models.
>>
>>75006130
anything that isn't under $50 works fine. I loved the Copa Mundial shoes, they are heavier than most cleats but they are the most comfortable to wear
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.