[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>just found out my local nhl team is actually pretty good

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: sbKVdtXV.jpg (24KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
sbKVdtXV.jpg
24KB, 400x400px
>just found out my local nhl team is actually pretty good

what does /sp/ think of them? should i start following hockey? can they actually win the c up?
>>
The batarangs are pretty good yeah.
>>
>boypussy
>>
>>74995232
>found out about them today
>won a cup a decade ago
>only cares if they can win the stan lee

You need to go back.
>>
>>74995341
fine i won't watch your irrelevant sport
>>
>>74995392
If you had a genuine interest in the sport you'd be watching your local team regardless but you only care about winning that is why you come here to see if they are 'worth your time'

Just so you know, yes they have quite a strong team but no, they will not win because they are chokers.
>>
>>74995392
>>74995435
btfo desu, re-reading your post you seem like a massive bandwagoner
>>
About to get BTFO by the Oilers
>>
>>74995392
good fuck you
>>
>>74995392
Now you sound like a real ducks fan
>>
>>74995721
Only if Lucic accidently collides knees with people.

Otherwise the Coilers just dont have the depth or goaltending to hack it in the playoffs.
>>
>>74995232
>I hate them but that's conference hate.
>It's fun.
>Hockey is on the higher end of cup contending teams, just hope they don't let it go to game 7.
>>
File: bulju22.jpg (208KB, 1920x1920px) Image search: [Google]
bulju22.jpg
208KB, 1920x1920px
>Pretty good
>>
File: RAGS.jpg (773KB, 1261x906px) Image search: [Google]
RAGS.jpg
773KB, 1261x906px
>>74995232
>from analslime

Spic
>>
>>74995232
Decent team, they already have one cup
>>
File: Mighty_Ducks_alternate_logo.png (28KB, 545x545px) Image search: [Google]
Mighty_Ducks_alternate_logo.png
28KB, 545x545px
make the ducks mighty again
>>
How did they become such a force? Literally no one cares about them but they're always at the top of the league.
>>
>>74995232
>watching furpuck ever
Obviously the answer is no
>>
>>74998844
good drafting
>>
>>74998844
No one cares about them because they're one of the most boring teams in the league in a state that barely cares with 2 other teams. They keep fumbling around in the 1st round and don't ever accomplish anything whereas the other Cali team won 2 cups and now the other just made the SCF last year.
>>
stinky
>>
>>74995232
>my local NHL team

what part of Disney are you from?
>>
all their "star" players are world renowned for their historic chokes in the past
>>
I'm a Ducks fan up in Vegas. It's a pretty comfy team, desu. We're consistently pretty good, fun to watch, people who aren't sports fans like your gear because they enjoy the kids movie from the '90s... all good things.
>>
You fairweather faggots are worse than bandwagoners
End yourself
>>
>>75005535
>implying most of /sp/ didn't start supporting their teams when they were good
>>
26th for rocket Rakell
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.