[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The fact that so many books still name the Shearer as "the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 21434635.jpg (425KB, 2197x1463px) Image search: [Google]
21434635.jpg
425KB, 2197x1463px
The fact that so many books still name the Shearer as "the greatest or most significant or most influential" striker in the EPL ever only tells you how far the EPL stilI is from becoming a serious league. La Liga critics have long recognized that the greatest players of all times are Zidane and Maradona, who were not the most rich or top scorers of their times, let alone of all times. Football critics rank the highly controversial Zidane over other footballers who were highly popular in and around Europe. EPL critics are still blinded by commercial success. Shearer scored more than anyone else (not true, by the way), therefore they must have been the greatest. La Liga critics grow up watching a lot of La Liga of the past, Bundesliga critics grow up watching a lot of Bundesliga of the past. EPL critics are often totally ignorant of the past, they barely know who Kevin Keegan was. No wonder they will think that Shearer did anything worthy of being saved.
>>
>>74991973
Kevin Keegan never played in the EPL you fucking tard.
>>
Should have used an Italian proxy
>>
>>74992018
No but he played in the first division aka the EPL

ignorant turd
>>
>>74991973
>>74992054
>>74991973

If you were old enough to see Shearer play you would know why he is so highly rated. Now go to bed, junior.
>>
>banned 8 games
>still tie shearers record without taking any penalties

Ratking was the only PL goat
>>
>>74991973
t. Imran Mohammed Al-Shafeik
>>
>>74992118
Okay grandad , dont forget to take your teeth out your mouth before you go to bed
>>
>>74992157
dont forget to take your SHIT HEAD FUCK YOU YOU WANA FUCKING DANCE SON YOU WANA SEE THIS OLD MAN ROAR PAL ILL SHOW YOU A FUCKING HOOK LAD DONT THINK I CANT STILL FLOOR YOU IN 13 SECONDS LITTLE GUY I WAS SHAGGING BEFORE YOU WAS EVEN BORN PUNK AND IM JUST ABOUT READY TO ADD YOU TO THE LIST OF PEOPLE IVE FUCKED
>>
File: Piero_Scaruffi_(2016)_(cropped).jpg (16KB, 220x302px) Image search: [Google]
Piero_Scaruffi_(2016)_(cropped).jpg
16KB, 220x302px
>The body is the reason why i think the Turing Test is not very meaningful. The Turing Test locks a computer and a human being in two rooms, and, by doing so, it removes the body from the test. My test (let's immodestly call it the Scaruffi Test) would be different: we give a soccer ball to both the robot and the human and see who dribbles better. I am not terribly impressed that a computer beat the world champion of chess (i am more impressed with the human, that it took so long for a machine with virtually infinite memory and processing power to beat a human). I will be more impressed the day a robot dribbles better than Lionel Messi.

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>74991973

Shearer was a goal machine in often mediocre Newcastle teams

what else is a striker supposed to do?
>>
http://www.scaruffi.com/friends/ one of the most autistic things on the internet

>>74992030
this
>>
>>74992247
Not to mention the fact he has won more EPL League Titles that Liverpool.
>>
>>74991973
The funny part is that the Beatles really are one of the most overrated bands of all time.
>>
>in 20 years British football pundits will consider Paul *dabs* Pogba the greatest ever EPL talent

top lol
>>
>>74992303
shut up obese eskimo

I bet you sound like a spaz when you speak English
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.