[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you think this mulatto beta rich kid faggot feels that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 110
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_1570.png (2MB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1570.png
2MB, 1280x1024px
How do you think this mulatto beta rich kid faggot feels that Durant is the true face and leader of the Warriors?
>>
1st seed and they're probably going to win a ring this year assuming no injuries/suspensions.

Rich as fuck and has a wife.

I'm pretty sure he's perfectly okay with it.
>>
>>74968649
Oh I forgot that most millennial cucks don't care about being alpha. I forgot

Good thing people like Westbrook and Harden exist. People enjoy alphas and remember them more fondly than betas
>>
>>74968664
Both of them niggas are going to be watching Finals from home, ain't nothing alpha about that.
>>
>>74968664
If you're old enough to post you're a millennial or above (and non-millienals on 4chan are the most beta people in existence)
>>
>>74968664
>talking shit on an anime imageboard about a professional athlete

who's the real beta
>>
>>74968673
Rather lose and have complete ownership of it than win and not be the reason why
>>
>>74968664
Curry has led his team to a ring already, Durant, Westbrook and Harden have not

there's the difference
>>
>>74968704
this attitude is a pretty good reason why you aren't paid millions to play a TEAM sport
>>
>>74968664

> people actually believe alpha and beta personality type memes

kek you'd rather be a self-profiled ALPHA BRO than win a ring? sure thing bud
>>
>>74968757
Apparently people like Kobe, MJ, LeBron and Westbrook disagree

That's why Westbrook is immensely more popular than Curry in real life
>>
>>74968782

> grouping le tryhard manlet with goats

m8, you already blew it. just take the L and delete your sad little thread
>>
>>74968693
WHY do people like Dragon Ball Z? Because Goku did it alone and needed no one else

That's why Curry is a bitch. He NEEDS KD
>>
>>74968766
Yeah that's because you're a bitch with no competitive drive

But hey that's how most millennial betas are
>>
>>74968664
Harden so alpha he won't fucking defend

woo impresive
>>
>>74968864
What does this even mean?
>>
>>74968664
>It is more alpha to statpad and win nothing than to put your ego aside and win shit
>>
>>74968782
>Westbrook is immensely more popular than Curry in real life
Curry BTFO Westbrook in the All star voting.Westbrook is just popular amongst losers that are hanging on a story of failure that projects their pathetic life.
>>
>>74968704
This is millennialism at it's core, pretty much what Stephon is, easily ok if another bitch does the grunt work for him.
>>
>>74968805
>goku did it alone
pretty sure Gohan beat Cell because Goku is a bitch

Meme Curry is GOAT 3 point shooter, better than Jesus Shuttlesworth
>>
>>74968782
>westbrook more popular in real life
time to stop posting

although I think what westbrook is doing right now is historical with his triple doubles, if curry was on that team he'd be doing the same thing

warriors are just a better team, even without durant
>>
>>74969240
Wait, naw shit, ok
>>
>>74969223
It's more alpha to BE the reason than being just another quiet cog in a machine.

No one really respects Curry. He's a short, miniscule, mentally weak, unclutch, one trick mullato pony that needs all the help in the world to get anywhere.

Imagine if LeBron was like that?
>>
>>74968766
A ring means nothing if you are just a role player.
>>
>>74969296
How is Westbrook not more popular in real life?
>>
>>74969364

> a ring means nothing

oh, you have brain damage. got it.
>>
>>74969296
how is he? curry is the former unanimous MVP and the best player on the most popular/bandwagoned/#1 team in the nation.

do you live in OKC? He'll be more popular there, but not outside of OKC
>>
>>74969344
>It's more alpha to BE the reason
>It is more alpha to have a shit job and be the boss than to be a normal worker with a 7 figure salary
You are pretty much a beta
>He's a short, miniscule, mentally weak
And despite that he has broken tons of records and won a ring against the odds without cheating. Which is way more alpha than being a freak of nature and flop your way to the FTL
>>
>>74969442
to be fair to the anonfaggot, hes got a point. mark madsen had 3 rings
>>
>>74969473

so they're not...real rings? i'm at a loss here
>>
>>74969457
Because everyone knows that the Warriors are now DURANT'S team, and KD is the best player and KD is the most popular player.

OKC is Westbrooks team. Warriors are Durant's team.
>>
>>74969499

a decent therapist should be able to help you
>>
Curry is a light skin half breed soft as play dough nigga of course he loves getting cucked by real niggas like Durant
>>
>>74969473
>hes got a point
Which one? Comparing a random player to the star of a team is pretty retarded and most hall of famers are judge by their rings.If MJ had 0 rings but still putted those absurds stats he would be remembered as a great player not as the GOAT
>>
>>74969526
>implying Curry is anywhere CLOSE to being a GOAT
>>
>>74968604
Wait, hasn't this past month actually shown that the Warriors really are Curry's team?
>>
>>74969535
He will probably end up being a top 5 PG in history after he retires and he has alredy secured a spot in the HoF.He is not on Jordan's or even Lebron's level but Westbrick and Hardicklet are not on Curry's level either
>>
>>74968604
>mulatto

he's white, bro
and he's the best player in the league
>>
>>74969618
Nope.Klay has played great as well and Durant is still leading the team in points,rebounds,assits and blocks after not playing 9 games I think
>>
LeBron is the only non-beta in the league, besides Irving of course.
Curry, Harden, Durant and all those other irrelevant faggots really don't matter.
>>
>>74969636
>he's white, bro
He is Dominican white.America hasn't being BLACKED that much yet
>>74969643
LeBron is beta as fuck.He is passive agressive and pretty insecure despite being a physical freak and a millionaire
>>
>>74969526
context is your friend spainard

anon said that a ring means nothing IF you're just a role player. no one on spee is stupid enough to honestly believe Steph is a role player
>>
>>74969624
>he has alredy secured a spot in the HoF.

Are Warriorfags this delusional? He isn't an HoF player.
>>
>>74969712
>no one on spee is stupid enough to honestly believe Steph is a role player

I believe it. He is a role player. That's why Iguodala won the FMVP (which is important than NBA MVP) and choked when it mattered in last year's playoffs.

Imagine if LeBron lost a finals like that?
>>
File: lebron lewhiner.jpg (65KB, 720x603px) Image search: [Google]
lebron lewhiner.jpg
65KB, 720x603px
>>74969643
>LeBron is the only non-beta in the league
you'd best be trolling
>>
>>74969735
you're a filthy casual then

and lelbron showed up small in the playoffs plenty of times. the only reason 3-1 happened is because refs on lebrons nuts were kicked out Donkey
>>
>>74969724
He is of he wins this year.
2 MVPs and 2 rings is good enough for the hall
>>
File: 1414424579826.jpg (204KB, 640x627px) Image search: [Google]
1414424579826.jpg
204KB, 640x627px
>>74968604
>I hate him because he was born rich and his parents supported him

Why are you niggers so petty? Why is a supportive family something your """culture""" looks down upon so much? It's not like he's some dipshit kid wasting his parents hard earned money...just like Trump, he obviously is already a lot more successful than his parents were and they're all proud of him. Just because your dad walked out on you and your mom spent your welfare checks on lotto tickets doesn't mean the rest of us should refuse help from our families.
>>
>>74969724
>He isn't an HoF player
>2 MVP tittles
>First unanonimous MVP
>1 ring
>Changed the game
If Yao Ming or AI Iverson are in the HoF I am pretty sure that Curry will be on it
>>
>>74969771
So Steph didn't come up small in the NBA finals? LeBron has never choked away a finals series like the way Steph Curry has

>>74969812
How has Curry changed the game? Oh he shot 3s. So has most other players.

>>74969780
It's not because everyone knows that Steph is a role player when it matters. The only surefire HoFer on the Warriors is KD. Everyone else is Steve Kerr tier.
>>
>>74969636
>and he's the best player in the league

lmao this is what chink warrior fans actually believe! n
>>
>>74969848
>LeBron has never choked away a finals series like the way Steph Curry has
2011 finals against Dallas is one of the biggest choke jobs in NBA history and if it wasn't for Wade it would have been a 4-0 series against the big 3.
>>74969848
>How has Curry changed the game? Oh he shot 3s
3s have increased a lot due the Warriors.
>>
>>74969882
Ok but now Curry's whole legacy is around 3-1. No matter what happens, 3-1 still happened and he was forced to grovel for KD.

That's not HoF material.
>>
>>74969643
Shh don't tell the millennials that. They'll get their feelings hurt
>>
Oh... Hey guys.

Hope you're ready for the revenge tour.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSEOq0C-8Ug
>>
>>74969977
>Curry's whole legacy is around 3-1
>Lebron's whole legacy is around choking in the finals
Even if Curry retires today he would be a HoF pal
>>
>>74970045
Barely anyone remembers LeBron losing to a stacked team in the NBA finals, you idiot.
>>
>>74969977
It's like Tom Brady's 10 year superbowl drought ended up being the defining aspect of his career.

Oh wait... lol
>>
>>74969643

>quits a game because of a faulty air conditioner

LMAO
>>
>>74969848
>Lebron has never choked away a finals

What was 2011?
>>
>>74970059
>Barely anyone remembers LeBron losing to a stacked team in the NBA finals
Which stacked team? The Mavs? The old Spurs? LeBron was in a superteam (he still is) I don't know who are you trying to foul
>>
>>74970094
Who remembers that? Against a HoFer in Dirk and a stacked team with players like Jason Kidd.

Ok.
>>
>>74970113

people with attention spans longer than that of a goldfish
>>
>>74970081
Except Brady has won the SB 5 times
Curry is a ONE time champion and he's already 29 years old.

He only has 1-2 years of peak left. His career is already over.
>>
>>74970147

but lebron is older than curry
>>
>>74970113
I will always remember him getting bullied by a 5'7 manlet in the finals
>>
>>74970147
Ray Allen was like 37 years old when he hit that clutch 3 that saved LeBeta's career.

Curry isn't a physical player, so technically, he could still be a elite player for another 8 or so years.
>>
>>74970113
How is 2011 Dallas more stacked than the most expensive superteam in history,LeBron's Cavs?
>>
>>74970151
LeBron is in better physical shape than Mr. Weak Ankles Curry or Broken Leg Durant are.

>>74970155
Yet, that doesn't matter towards LeBron's legacy as much as 3-1 does to Curry's.

Curry's story is already written - he is a choke artist who doesn't show up in the largest moments, with weak ankles, no physical game, and a one trick JJ Redick type pony who needs HoF talent like Durant to bail him out

Sound about right?
>>
>>74970258

if lebron's in better shape then curry, why is he resting so many games?
>>
>>74970269
LeBron has been in the league for 14 years, as opposed to 8 for Steph.

LeBron at 32 is still in better shape than Curry at age 29. That's just 100% facts.

Most basketball fans like people like Harden and Westbrook more, which is why they have better jersey sales, better viewership, etc.
>>
>>74970299

so if lebron's been in the league longer, why would that mean curry is on his way out at age 29?
>>
>>74968604
Durant has set the Warriors culture more than Steph has.
>>
>>74970308
Because Steph is injury prone

He missed time in the playoffs last year
He missed his whole sophmore season
He missed a huge chunk of his 3rd season

All that mileage will add wear and tear to him. Plus no one really is that good after 30. Most people do all their winning in their 20s. Look at Kobe, MJ, Magic, Bird, etc.
>>
>>74970358

and lebron """"sprained""" his ankle, shit himself, and got heat exhaustion from a faulty air conditioner

you're not making any actual arguments here
>>
>>74968704

THAT, right there, is really fucking beta.

That attitude is saying "oh well we were always meant to lose but it's ok don't blame me I'm good, nothing I could do ;^)"

If you're not first, you're goddamn last.
>>
>>74970368
Except LeBron came back that series the next game

And you try playing basketball with a cramp. Oh wait, you're a fat autistic millennial faggot who's only physical activity is walking up and down the stairs to get hot pockets from your mom's basement
>>
>>74970387

thats some big projecting your doing there. I dont remember anyone else on either team dropping out of the game because of the heat
>>
>>74968704
THIS IS TOTALLY BETA AS FUCK WAY OF THINKING.
>>
>>74970458
>>74970386
How is that beta? it's better to be the primary reason why anything gets accomplished than only being remembered as a part of something else.

Of course you aren't competitive so you don't get it
>>
Can someone tell me how Curry is better than Harden and Westbrook?

HARDMODE: No 3 point shooting
>>
>>74970567

he's not a defensive buffoon like Harden
>>
>>74970479
I'm fucking competetive and ussualy a leader, a positive one. I can recognize beta's insecure faggots pretending alpha.

You go to best team and try as hard as you can to be the best player in there. That's the real alpha mentality, to try to be the best in the best, always, not the best of the looser ones.

Sorry dude.
>>
>>74970590
Yeah, so this makes Curry alpha how? He literally got cucked out of being the best player on HIS team for KD.

So Curry is a bigger bitch than I realize. Thank you for the explanation, Spic.
>>
>>74970602

but Curry's been going ham on the court while KD is sidelined

do you even watch the sport?
>>
>>74970616
He still had to put on his kneepads and BEG for KD to come there last summer, knowing that KD will most likely make the Warriors his team. That's the most cuckold move I have ever seen in professional sports.

That makes him a bitch of the highest order and should immediately disqualify him for the hall of fame. The general NBA viewing public agrees with me
>>
>>74970602
I'll tell you something from your post.

The fact that you need to include 'spic' in your post just show how weak and insecure you are, that you cannot even argue with a shitty third-worlder alpha.

That's a little sad.
>>
>>74970645

>He still had to put on his kneepads and BEG for KD to come there last summer, knowing that KD will most likely make the Warriors his team. That's the most cuckold move I have ever seen in professional sports.

what the fuck are you talking about
>>
>>74969344
>It's more alpha to BE the reason
Be the reason of what, exactly? A first round exit?

Kill yourself.
>>
>>74970654
He begged for KD to come to the Warriors after hillariously choking a 3-1 lead in the NBA finals.

It's a clear statement.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MeCYgsGr_XM

Even Cowherd picked up on that. Millennial betas.
>>
>>74970686

when did he do that?
>>
>>74970696
https://theundefeated.com/features/strength-in-numbers-convinced-kevin-durant-to-join-warriors/

>Curry told Durant in a text message that he could care less about who is the face of the franchise, who gets the most recognition or who sells the most shoes (Curry is with Under Armor, Durant with Nike). The two-time NBA MVP also told Durant that if Durant won the MVP award again he would be in the front row of the press conference clapping for him.

Curry legit is a certified beta cuck. This is undisputed.
>>
>>74970760

so you dont have any actual proof, just some stupid text message
>>
>>74970767
So KD didn't join the Warriors or something? You don't think that if Curry didn't want it to happen, he wouldn't have prevented it?
>>
>>74970788

he did join the warriors

but until you actually provide literally a shred of evidence to the contrary, you story about Curry begging KD to come to the bay area is bullshit
>>
>>74968782
>t. delusional angry betamax millennial in denial
>>
>>74970658
A championship winning by yourself means more than winning a ring with a stacked team

It's that simple.
>>
>>74970686
Some help
>Wade and Bosh
>Kirie and Love
Lots of help
>Westbrick and Ibaka
How the fuck can anyone take this moron seriously
>>
>>74970954
Cowherd is the biggest name in sports media.
>>
>>74970966
>Cowherd is the biggest name in sports media.
I don't give a fuck.Putting Westbrick and Ibaka in the same level as Wade and Bosh is fuckig retarded
>>
>>74971025
Westbrook and Ibaka are the same tier as Wade/Bosh and Kyrie/Love
>>
>>74968664
>millennial
>cuck
>alpha
>beta

What the fuck is with all these /pol/ buzzwords?
>>
>>74970871
Are you seriously implying that Westbrook will ever win a ring with his shit team?
Stay delusional
>>
>>74971105
You don't think talents like Griffin or Hayward or Paul George wouldn't be interested to play with Westbrook? Especially after THIS season?
>>
>>74971072
>Westbrook and Ibaka are the same tier as Wade/Bosh and Kyrie/Love
Lol.How is the least efficient all star in nba history and a B tier player are comparable to the third best shooting guard in history and an all star PF? Even Kyrie + Love is much better than anything than Durant ever had.
>inb4 Hardicklet
He was the sixth player and pretty average at the time
>>
>>74971116
1.No one wants to live in OKC
2.No one likes Westbrick as a person.
3.No one likes Westbrick as a teamate.
Westbrick is doom to be a statpadder that will be glorified by morons like you
>>
>>74971116
Yes, I'm sure many people wanna play in a system that has been proven to literally engineer stats for Westbrook.
>>
>>74968604
Fuck this millennial faggot
>>
>>74969364
you don't win a ring without role players
>>
>>74970173
>Curry isn't a physical player, so technically, he could still be a elite player for another 8 or so years.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dlFH9-Gjof0
Proof that it is legacy and in the genes, anons. If Dell can still hit them, you can be sure his sons will try to have long careers.
Thread posts: 110
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.