/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do You Still Like & Respect Milan Despite Being Horse

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: 2016-10-15-19-05-29-1336351395.jpg (7KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
2016-10-15-19-05-29-1336351395.jpg
7KB, 200x200px
Do You Still Like & Respect Milan Despite Being Horse Shit
Right Now?
>>
i dont really like them, but they are equally scummy as juve and inter desu

you have to respect them though, 7 european cups means you dont have a choice nomatter how JUST they are currently
>>
>>74961016
No, they're literally Nottingham Forest-tier.

Waiting for the Inter-AC fusion to wipe off this sick grandpappy club in the history books desu
>>
>>74961016
Always liked Juve & Inter better. Now that they're irrelevant, they don't cross my mind at all until some /sp/artan mentions them
>>
File: el-shaarawy-wallpaper.jpg (209KB, 1192x670px) Image search: [Google]
el-shaarawy-wallpaper.jpg
209KB, 1192x670px
>>74961016

I liek Milan. Never saw their glory years though.
>>
>>74961016
>Liverpool, Man U, and both Milan clubs are mediocre
>Man City, Chelsea, and PSG are elite

hhmmmm
>>
File: 1410724517312.png (67KB, 628x477px) Image search: [Google]
1410724517312.png
67KB, 628x477px
>the sun will never rise on italian football again

feels good
>>
>>74961016
Looking back they had some of the most stacked teams. The were unfortunate not to win the cup in both 2004 and 2005.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4357574/Champions-League-s-50-greatest-games-time-10-1.html

1. AC Milan 3-3 Liverpool (Liverpool win 3-2 on penalties) — 2004-05 — Final
AC Milan: Dida, Cafu, Maldini, Stam, Nesta, Gattuso (Rui Costa 112), Seedorf (Serginho 86), Pirlo, Kaka, Shevchenko, Crespo (Tomasson 85)
Goalscorers: Maldini 1, Crespo 39, 44

Liverpool: Dudek, Finnan (Hamann 46), Traore, Hyypia, Carragher, Riise, Gerrard, Luis Garcia, Alonso, Kewell (Smicer 23), Baros (Cisse 85)
Goalscorers: Gerrard 54, Smicer 56, Alonso 59

4. Deportivo La Coruna 4-0 AC Milan — 2003-04 — Quarter-final 2nd leg (agg 5-4)
Deportivo La Coruna: Molina, Manuel Pablo, Romero, Naybet, Andrade, Mauro Silva, Sergio (Duscher 87), Victor, Luque (Fran 66), Valeron (Djalminha 90), Pandiani
Goalscorers: Pandiani 5, Valeron 34, Luque 44, Fran 76

AC Milan: Dida, Cafu, Pancaro (Rui Costa 77), Nesta, Maldini, Pirlo (Serginho 59), Seedorf, Gattuso, Kaka, Tomasson (Inzaghi 67), Shevchenko
>>
>>74961016
>Nesta, Maldini, Gattuso, Inzaghi, Schevchenko, Seedorf, Cafu, Pirlo
Milan was a GOAT team, how did it fall like this ? Who's to blame ?
>>
Always liked them even today I sometimes play a FIFA career to bring them back to glory but my wife's son keeps deleting my profile so I still haven't won the champions league
>>
>>74961016
Life Long la
>>
>>74961016
Ridiculous move selling them off to the Chinese. Are you telling me they can't find a consortium of Milanese businessmen to take over? They'll lose all the respect they had.
>>
>>74961016
>Right Now
they will never recover. their european success came from having key italian stars in the 60's when money wasn't big in football, and of course berlusconi's 5 european titles. in berlusconi's era, they used to have an italian base of defenders being complemented by buying foreign superstars (brazilians, dutch, yugoslav).

nowadays italy's local talent is shit because modern football demands developing talent from a young age, while italians used to develop in their 20's reaching their peak in their 30's. also, no matter what kind of investor comes to milan, they will never be able to compete with united, barcelona, and real in spending. even PSG and city who spend like mother fuckers can't compete with the spanish giants, because talent attracts talent. no one will want to come to the shit show that is ac milan. they also have shit crowds that can't fill half of their crumbling stadium in the league, while united was full even in their worst years under moyes and van gaal. this is why i have bigger hope for inter and not ac milan. inter has real fans and their attendance is the highest in the serie a.

milan's best bet is become like liverpool, hope for a modern and rational management up top, and pray someone like flopp, poop, or mouyes comes to their shitty club and spend some years trying to build a new dynasty. again inter has the brighter future here: simeone's dream is to some day be a coach at inter. does milan have anyone with half the intelligence of simeone dreaming about them?

so to conclude, milan for the foreseeable future will be worse than inter, nevermind juventus who are phenomenal at managing a club and are only second to bayern in their expertise of building a tier-1 team without spending like barca, real, united.
>>
>>74961016
This cancer is dead just like their president.
>the struggle to see Adriano Galliani, the most mafia man of italian football still in the business
>>
Never gonna give u up
>>
Yep, always was a big Milan fan

Bad times gives you an opportunity to prove your loyalty

(((we))) will be back
>>
>big, forerunner overspending team can't keep up with other bigger overspending teams
eh, who cares
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.