[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>no championships in a combined 19 years Do you think the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: no championships in forever.jpg (359KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
no championships in forever.jpg
359KB, 1200x900px
>no championships in a combined 19 years
Do you think the Celtics or Bruins, which are both in the playoff hunt, have a shot at breaking the curse?
>>
nah, the celtics are massively overachieving and the bruins are a dysfunctional joke of an nhl organization.
>>
>>74908432
I hope celtics win
>>
>>74908432

there is no chance in those 2 teams doing shit this year
>>
At least the Sox look ok
>>
Celtics have a nice young core. I can see them winning a title in a few years.
>>
Celtics migh defeat the Craps and LeBeta will throw a tantrom about how bad the team was.2 days later he will anounce his decission to play for Boston,Houston or SA
>>
Celtics don't have a playoff winning type team.

The Bruins have even less.
>>
It's hilarious to think that the Celtics are only three years Into their rebuild and they already are going to be the number one seed
>>
why does the new england area suck so much at sports?
>>
Khodobin goes on a streak of flopping and pad stacking and the Bruins meme the cup
>>
>>74908432
Sox win this year
>>
>tfw you remembered that the best athlete the state of Massachusetts has ever produced is Jack Eichel
Nice sports culture ya got there
>>
->Tfw Brady and Belichek will retire soon and Boston posters will finally go away

happyfeels.jpeg
>>
File: brady_rustle.jpg (149KB, 757x648px) Image search: [Google]
brady_rustle.jpg
149KB, 757x648px
>>74916676

>he posts this on a day where multiple sports outlets reported that Brady wants to play for 6-7 more years, and that this would be welcomed by Bob Kraft
>>
>>74916676
Bill will stick around longer than Brady.
>>
File: 1482149978241.png (93KB, 532x620px) Image search: [Google]
1482149978241.png
93KB, 532x620px
>>74908432
Bruins will never win a championship with Rask, he's the faggot that choked away the finals against the blackhawks and can't beat the habs if his life depended on it. You better pray that Khodobin hits a streak and the team starts relying on him.
>>74912110
and yet they still can't make it past the first round
>>
The Celtics have no chance if they Bruins get in they could meme their way to a cup
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.