[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This guy is now one France's top 10 all time goalscorers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 6

This guy is now one France's top 10 all time goalscorers

really makes you think
>>
benzema only has 4 more, no wonder the french hate him
>>
Giroud is great at getting sweaty undeserved goals, he really has wasted his career at Arsenal who only want to play the ball on the ground.
>>
>>74902940
where should he have gone
>>
>>74903114

I think he can get into any of the big teams in England, maybe not as the main man but you never know, he could fit the system better and have a 25 goal season. I guess he's happy at Arsenal where there's no consequences based on performance, it's a club for players with no ambition.
>>
>>74902904
isn't benzema french too?
>>
>>74903243
He's Algerian
>>
>>74902745
He's a big guy
>>
>>74903243
and he's been playing forever, over 20 caps ahead of girpoo but only 4 goals ahead

makes you think
>>
Apparently he's also a very devout Christian
>>
desu senpai, I'd like to see Jiroo, Griezmann, N'Golo and co. win the WC for France
>>
>>74903322
>very devout christian
>tattoos
lmao
>>
>>74902745
What else would you expect from the most complete striker in Europe?
>>
>>74903418
Before coming here, I studied your astral situation. I would like to use it as a thread in this interview. I start with the number 9, seemingly the number of your life. That is quite good for a centre forward no?

Well no… for me, the number of my life is 7. Even if I do not ask for it on my shirt. The 7, is a mystical number, of faith, of Christ. The seven sacraments, the seven sins, the seven joys and the seven sorrows of Mary. But I am not superstitious. The proof, is that I play with the number 12.

At Montpellier, I chose 17 because I was advised against the 9 shirt which never worked at that particular club. I took 17 which was Bruno Carotti’s, who I knew well. And it had the 7 in it. In the French national team, the 9 was available, it was offered to me, so I took it. I did not ask for anything. I promise.

How are you dealing with this frustrating season? I read that your mother gave you a book, “Invigorating Thoughts,” by Françoise Garagnon, that you flick through regularly. Does it help you?

There is not necessarily a link with anything spiritual in this book. The reference for me is rather A Moment With Jesus, by Sarah Young. Thanks to this book, each day I share an exchange with Jesus. That allows me to start my day right. Each day corresponds with a text, a thought.

And on your arm you have another biblical thought inscribed…

Yes, “With the Lord as my shepherd, I shall not want.” I grew up with Christian values and I have always felt safe conforming to them. These serious words on my arm reassure me, I know that if I need something, help, I can pray.

Even during a match?

Sometimes I have prayed in the middle of a match, yes. Sometimes, when everything is not going the way that I want, I seek help from Jesus. That helps me concentrate again. To focus on what is essential. Speaking to him allows me to clear my mind. It only goes on for a few seconds, but it helps me to rid of my frustration.
>>
>>74903608
Weird. I thought France was mostly secular apart from the crazy Muslims.
>>
>>74902745
This list will be filled with nothing but Africans in 30 years, sad to say.
>>
>>74903805
athletes tend to come from poor backgrounds and the poor tend to be more religious
>>
>>74903852
I wonder if his a flat earth believer
>>
>>74903608
stupid sexy Giroud, you're making it harder for me not to love you
>>
>>74903937
fuck off
>>
>>74903314
When Dembele moves up from u-21 Benzema won't get a game. He'll just have to stick to fucking underage trannies.
>>
>>74903977
Good life desu
>>
>>74903240
Giroud was sorta meant to be the backup for van Persie, but he went to manu and Giroud became first choice. He should be used as super-sub desu.
>>
>>74903418
>thinking tattoo's are forbidden in christianity
educate yourself hungry
>>
File: giroud-jesus_5623835.jpg (29KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
giroud-jesus_5623835.jpg
29KB, 640x360px
>>74903418
his arm tatoo is literally and unironically a bible psom
>>
>>74903805
>americans ignorant about other cultures
don't know why I'm still so suprised tßh
>>
File: p.oleksiak2.jpg (221KB, 1080x1196px) Image search: [Google]
p.oleksiak2.jpg
221KB, 1080x1196px
>>74905015
but they are

so is eating shrimp, eating pork, letting women speak in church, and not wearing a headdress while praying
>>
File: IMG_0223.png (1MB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0223.png
1MB, 1536x2048px
djorkaeff was the GOAT
>>
>>74905718
>Just Fontaine
how did he manage that?
>>
>>74903114
Replacement for benzema at halal
>>
Never mind I figured it out https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Just_Fontaine#International_goals
>>
File: IMG_0168.jpg (304KB, 807x1626px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0168.jpg
304KB, 807x1626px
>>74906390
>>74906410

JUST
>>
>>74903301
U U
U U
>>
>>74903243
Benzema said he considers himself Algerian

he is just another ungrateful shit that wants a world cup
>>
>>74903805
>mostly
Yes, indeed.

>>74906390
The 50s were a different time when it comes to sports.
>>
>>74905718
Wtf why do French have so many butts?
>>
>>74906665
I think it's fair of him to say. Knowing he's playing for France just to try and get a decent international career, it's every NT coach to make the decision wether or not they want this type of player in the team.
>>
>>74904079
He's slow as fuck. He could never be a super sub.
He's literally just a fucking target man. No technicality. Even his finishing is sub par compared others France could use as the #9.

Convinced they just need a quota for whites on that team.
>>
>>74911087
>le pace maymay

Go back to playing fifa senpai
>>
>>74911087
not his biggest fan, but you need a player of his kind in a team, bigguy4u who can keep the defenders busy, be an aerial threat and make his team mates play in front of the goal
deschamps' mistake in the euros was to take an inferior giroud in gignac as his sub when he should have called gameiro or lacazette instead
>>
>>74911496
This. Giroud is probably the best non-Ibrahimovic target man right now. He needs a quick partner in a system with two forwards to shine, see France after switching to 4-4-2 in the Euros. I don't get why Wenger isn't trying it out with Sanchez or even fucking Walcott, he's got the players to get the most out of Giroo but his 4-2-3-1 obsession is worse than Mourinho's.
>>
>really makes you think
in fact it doesn't. some people are more fortunate then others, or simply very specialized.
there's no doubt that Ronaldo was one of the greatest CF in the history of football, but there was Klose to surpass him on WCs, despite being a vastly inferior player. both merited their doings and that's just natural.
>>
>>74911496
this. hoof to the big man who knocks it down for his better partner isnt a meme.
>>
>>74911087
He won the league with Montpelier ffs
>>
>>74902745
Literally whom.
>>
>>74905507
the bible is just a metaphor, G-d is a cheeky cunt
>>
>>74914066
G-d is also not real ha
>>
>>74905368
He agreed with me, Bastian
See>>74910994
>>74911545
They played 4-4-1-1 against Iceland and Germany at the Euros
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.