[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kaps really wasn't that bad considering the nfls quarterback

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 11

Kaps really wasn't that bad considering the nfls quarterback drought.
>>
>>74889034
he hasn't donated millions of dollars, so stop with that bullshit
>>
This isn't the first time that the NFL has ignored a mediocre QB in favor of crap QBS solely to avoid a media circus. Remember Tebow? He sucks, but he's better than most 3rd-string QBs. Still, teams won't sign him because he's a colossal pain in the ass.
>>
>>74889150
They probably all have donated shit loads to random crap.
>>
he sucks everyone else in that picture is good
>>
File: IMG_3103.jpg (49KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3103.jpg
49KB, 720x960px
>>74889034
First of all Innocent until proven guilty
Also the 49ers are dumpster fire because of York, but Kap played like shit
Someone will probably sign him to see if he can work it out somewhere. Let's not forget Vick or the fact that Tebow was signed by the pats
Personally I'm more intrigued how you can have an elite core of players, an elite coach and TWO viable qbs fuck it all up in a few years time

I thought old Jerruh was an incompetent owner but fuck man York is silver spoon clusterfuck
>>
>>74889150
its not about the money
>>74889204
good enough to start
>>
>>74889034
>wore socks promoting murder of cops
Yeah, I bet he stands for Oh Canada when he's playing in the CFL
>>
>>74889413
He wore socks depicting cops as pigs not murdering them.
>>
>>74889413
Just a bit of cheeky banter
>>
>>74889485
swine are
a. worshiped
b. revered
c. slaughtered

think hard about this one!
>>
>>74889034
One annoyed regular people though.
>>
File: Gronk.jpg (117KB, 960x761px) Image search: [Google]
Gronk.jpg
117KB, 960x761px
>>74889034
>This Facebook quality post
>>
>>74889553
The most famous American pig is babe or the pig from charlottes web

You know whose really beeen slandered?
Hyenas man , ever since lion king kids AND adults treat them like garbage
They literally don't do anthying bad except when the females use there enlarged clitoris to rape unwilling males so they can have kids
>>
File: 988.gif (2MB, 320x213px) Image search: [Google]
988.gif
2MB, 320x213px
>>74889034
The victims for Lewis and Hardy were black, and Roethlisberger only raped sluts. Kaepernick insulted the military, the flag, and the nation. Proving once again that blacks and sluts don't mean shit.
>>
>>74889332
>First of all Innocent until proven guilty
You can't be proven guilty with a compromised detective. The detective on Roethlisberger's case made sure the first thing he got done was photos and autographs with his hero, Ben's freedom was sealed due to celebrity.
>>
>>74889034
alleged murderer
>>
Kaps talent isn't good enough to make up for his issues. Guys like Big Ben are worth the negative PR and potential effect on locker room. Tebow is probably a similar one in that he was at least back up level, but such a pain he wasn't worth it. Reminder there is literally a group of tebow fans who believe he got blackballed for being a open christian
>>
I'm willing to bet that the people grousing about this stupid nigger don't even watch football.
>>
>>74890076
Well they watch the superbowl halftime show
>>
>>74890388
YAAAAAS GAGA SLAY
>>
File: image.jpg (193KB, 954x1200px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
193KB, 954x1200px
>>74889034

Except those other players are/were actually good and helped you to improve. Kaepernick JUST sucks now and everyone knows he is a dud or bust.

Except those other players whatever the issue, did not bring their BS into the field and locker room. They did not create a big wedge into your team. To distract from the main team goal.

So anybody making this OP argument is either a brainwashed SJW sheep, completely wrong, or a liberal.

Reality is not hard. For liberals, feminist, and SJW they prefer a Matrix of BS and Fake News; Muh feelings, muh racism, muh Russia blah blah.

Swag Kaepernick sucks. He has played incredibly sucky. He is not worth his money, or distraction. Others available to try out. Its not hard logic.
>>
Someone edit this and replace Kaep with Tebow. Maybe then the shithead libs who think like this will realize talent is what matters
>>
>>74889034
Kaep is trash. Theres too many qbs better than him in FA/the draft
>>
>>74889553
d. eaten
>>
>>74889363
He had to fight to start for a 2 win team. Theres literally not a single team he could start for
>>
Can someone explain to me who was responsible for the Niners' regular season record last year? I don't really follow them
>>
>>74889332
>old jerruh
I hope you dont mean jerry jones. Hes a fantastic owner
>>
>>74890543
York and Baalke for gutting the team of all of its talent
>>
Teams have moved away from the read-option offense in the NFL and Kaep has only had success at that. Can he be a competent backup? In any system- probably.

The problem is that his risk is high with fans and teammates. But his upside is low. He has already established himself as a #25-#50 level QB talent. Essentially bad team starter/good team backup tier.
>>
>>74889413
>"hey cops, stop murdering people" = "kill all cops"

That's quite the leap in logic, were you fed paint chips as a baby?
>>
>>74889801
If that flag was really so butthurt, it can write a letter to the editor.

Trump called a POW a "loser" and gets a pass. Kaps takes a knee and says nothing, and is "insulting the military."

Maybe the problem is just you being racist.
>>
>>74889034
>have talent
>get signed

>suck
>dont get signed

wow
>>
>>74897376
Kap get off 4chan and practice more and maybe someone will call
>>
>>74897410
ray lewis killed a guy and got a pass

if sackorpick had talent he would be signed
>>
>>74897410

This.
>>
File: the legend of kap.jpg (314KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
the legend of kap.jpg
314KB, 960x960px
>>
>>74897675
>>74897732
I keep seeing this argument.

Y'all know he started a Super Bowl, right?
>>
>>74897796
Hey, you know who's good at football?

Chris Kluwe.
>>
Well Kaepernick isn't a great QB but I certainly think that his political stance is partly responsible for why he doesn't have more suitors. Just look at the team owners. Most of them disagree with his political view and his talent isn't enough to overcome it. If he were a top 15 QB he would have a job already. But if he never kneeled during the anthem he also would have a job already.
>>
>>74897833
y'all know what year it is right?

that was 5 years ago and his QBR has declined yearly
>>
File: lumbergh.jpg (59KB, 625x473px)
lumbergh.jpg
59KB, 625x473px
>>74897904
>If he were a top 15 QB he would have a job already.
>>
>>74897855
>be average punter
>have a decent career, play for 5-10 years
>get replaced by a younger cheaper punter

not really a HOFer like ray lewis, or almost HOFer like B-roth
>>
>>74889553
Grasping for straws. He advocated no violence against cops
>>
>>74898014
>that punter isn't a HOFer
No punter is a HOFer, that's not an argument.

His stats were great, he got cut because politics. Admit it.
>>
>>74898077
post his great stats and how they compare with other punters

lets not act like he was ray guy 2.0 shitposter
>>
unemployed Kap is ITT
>>
File: 1464145870058.jpg (54KB, 345x336px) Image search: [Google]
1464145870058.jpg
54KB, 345x336px
>When Donovan McNabb was traded to Minnesota before the 2011 season, Kluwe offered McNabb the number 5 jersey in exchange for mentioning Tripping Icarus in at least 5 press conferences, as well as donating $5,000 to Kluwe's charity, and an ice cream cone.[42] McNabb didn't mention the band in five separate press conferences

>Kluwe is the bassist for the local Minneapolis alternative/progressive metal band, Tripping Icarus.
>>
>>74889034

You're 100% correct.

Mike fucking Glennon just got paid 13 million for the next year and has accomplished exactly nothing. Geno Smith just got signed as the Gnats back up, no amount of mental gymnastics can make Smith a better QB than Kaep.

The NFL owners group is an old boys club filled with racists. And of course, the NFL itself hates anyone who stands out in a way that is not NFL approved.

Really, I think Kaep's deficiencies are more of a coaching problem than a talent problem. Think about it, is there a current coach in the NFL not named Bill Belichick better than Jim Harbaugh? Maybe Pete Carroll? Andy Reid? The point is, the list is not very long. Under a very good coach (Harbaugh) Kaep was a fantastic asset. Under every other coach, he's been nothing remarkable.

The NFL is in a much deeper coaching drought than a QB drought.
>>
File: 1446324824107.jpg (86KB, 411x295px) Image search: [Google]
1446324824107.jpg
86KB, 411x295px
>Kluwe has written a book, Beautifully Unique Sparkleponies (Little Brown & Co.), that was released on June 25, 2013. The book is a collection of essays on various topics
>>
>>74898223
its like you have never seen a mediocre QB carried by a top defense before
>>
>>74897855
except not
>>
>>74898223
>Geno Smith just got signed as the Gnats back up
TOP KEK was therre really no one better?
>>
>>74898307

Even if he were mediocre, that's not bad in today's NFL and he should certainly be considered before Geno Smith or giving fucking Mike Glennon 13 million bananas.

Here is a list of actual NFL starting QBs that are in no way shape or form better than Kaep.

>Matt Barkley CHI
>Andy Dalton CIN (this team's window is closing rapidly but they'd rather stick with a reliable failure than take a chance on a new dynamic player
>Robert Griffin The Turd, CLE
>Trevor Simian, DEN
>Tom Savage, HOU
>Blake Bortles, JAX
>Jared Goof, LA
>Matt Moore, MIA
>Sam Bradford, MIN
>Ryan Fitztragic, NYJ

This says nothing of the backups for teams like Arizona, Pittsburgh or others with older QBs looking for the exit. Kaep could be a good asset on a good team but because he dared to let his political views out, he's not going to get the same attention as Mike Glennon?

This is why the Patriots are dominating the NFL right now, because almost every other organization is run by idiots.
>>
>>74889034
really made me think
>>
>>74898705
thanks drunk guy
>>
>>74897833
>Trenton Dilfer started an Owl
>Rex Grossman started an Owl
You were saying?
>>
>>74889413
Micah Johnson did nothing wrong
>>
Ray legitimately didn't kill a guy though
>>
>murderer
Allegedly

>Rapist
Allegedly

>woman beater
Who is that

>Kapaernick
Terrible quarterback
>>
>>74898223
>andy reid
>>
>>74897855
Kluwe had a good run for probably the cheapest position with the lowest skill ceiling. Once he declined, they replaced him with a better, younger, cheaper punter. Kluwe fell off the deep end mentally and he thought he got canned because he supported gay marriage. Meanwhile, Brandon Ayandabejo was actually doing shit to support closeted NFL players instead of twitter activism since 09 and he only retired after the ravens won the owl years later.
>>
File: gentle giant.jpg (120KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
gentle giant.jpg
120KB, 1280x720px
>>74897376
>he actually thinks that those blacks got killed because the cops were racist
LMFAO, get the fuck back to plebbit. blacks make around 13% of usa's population and they are ridiculously overrepresented in every crime category, you faggots screamed "racism!" even when a black cop killed a black thug, you went with the racist narrative before you knew the cop's race, then you switched to "uncle tom!" when the race became known. don't get me started on "le gentle giant" mike brown that committed a strong armed robbery (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R5ga8xM8W4M) and then wanted to tackle the cop when he appeared on the scene.

blm's favorite chant is "pigs in a blanket, fry 'em like bacon"(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9xNxoeqf0Ws). have you forgotten the dallas shooting? (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_shooting_of_Dallas_police_officers) or a couple of days earlier when a black dude killed a cop, point blank while the dude was sitting in his car, as a "retaliation". you don't remember? didn't think you would.
you're one of those faggots that never actually goes and looks at statistics, you only want to read long, rambling, nonsensical opinion pieces from the huffington post and the likes. kill yourself.
>>
>Leaving out Ray Rice for the sake of argument

Unlike Hardy the dude was legitimately contrite and owners still blackballed him from the league and made an example of him.
>>
>>74898223
Jay Cutler is still unsigned
>>
>>74897410
To be fair that POW was a loser by every sense of the word considering he literally did lose
>>
>>74890412

To be fair apparently Roethlisberger is a huge asshole IRL and doesn't really hang out with his teammates
>>
File: 1485657959393.jpg (33KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1485657959393.jpg
33KB, 640x480px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AdNAhlqnxA0
>>
>>74898403

The Giants got him for $2M and he's competing with Josh Johnson who hasn't played since 2011. The Giants are likely going to draft a QB since they moved on from Ryan Nassib as Eli's backup. I expect Smith to be our QB3 since he has a more relevant body of work than Johnson.
>>
>>74889034
These threads are always such dogshit troll bait
Kill yourself OP for being so low energy
>>
>>74899140
lol
>>
>>74899236
This desu

And may I add

Fuck Mccain!
>>
>>74899140
gtfo serb
>>
>>74898990

I wasn't saying Reid IS a better coach, but you can make an argument. He's also one of the longest tenured coaches in the NFL and turned two different teams into contenders.
>>
>>74889413
>he gets triggered by socks
oh my
>>
>>74889171

He also can't memorize a whole playbook according to sources. Not that he's stupid or anything I mean have you seen the size of those things?
>>
>>74899140

Being dissatisfied with how many people the police in this country kill every year is not the same as defending inner city thugs like Mike Brown or hopeless sheep like BLM. One should be allowed to criticize the people being paid by his tax dollars, especially in matters of life or death. I live in a big city in the South and I'm a white male who keeps his nose pretty clean. Hasn't saved me from being treated like shit in every interaction I've ever had with police in this town. A lot of big city cops develop a strong "us vs. them" mentality. They feel no sense of community where they police. The post 9/11 militarization of most big cities' police forces has only exacerbated this.
>>
>>74889413
You're thinking of that turbo nigger Isiah Crowell. Kaep is still a POS who deserves a vacation in Gitmo
>>
>>74901282
>elect democrats
>city goes downhill

yeah its very sad
Thread posts: 79
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.