[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw too fat and unattractive to watch sports without feeling

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0092.jpg (27KB, 320x427px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0092.jpg
27KB, 320x427px
>tfw too fat and unattractive to watch sports without feeling an utter sense of deprivation and shame
>>
get a cocaine addiction
>>
>>74874726
>not being a member of the 7% BF master race
laffing at ur life
>>
squat, military presss, deadlift, lots of cardio

u arent even an horse just sort it out fucker
>>
>>74874773
You forgot diet. Do this for a month and the weight will fall off immediately. Yogurt and protein bar for breakfast. Stop drinking soda, only water and eat a salad for lunch. Grilled chicken/fish + rice and steamed veg for dinner.

You'll be fit by mid June, easy
>>
>>74874773
>>74874801
If I wanted to go for the Holocaust survivor look, would it be best to just do cardio + diet?
I wouldn't be opposed to bulking up later on, but I want to be at least 20 pounds lighter before putting on muscle.
>>
>>74874726
That's your problem, I don't give a shit. Take responsibility for your own existence instead of crying about it online.
>>
>>74874902

You see, you would lost a lot of weight that way but you need to take your time because the rebound effect will kick off if you do that that fast.

Also you need cardio but also deadlift and such because you will look flacid as fuck if not. It's not ''putting on muscle'' as much as just not looking like a fucking trash bag.
>>
>>74874902

google mark rippetoe and just lift and go for runs, findan LA fitness or wherever

dead animals and vegetables lots of water
>>
>>74874916
But you see, I am trying to take responsibility for myself. I just wanted to share my sports-related experiences on the Sports board on 4chan. Is that wrong?
>>
>May 24th 2016
>6ft, 260 pounds
>mfw currently 180
>mfw will be 160 come May 24th 2017
>tfw oneitis is starting to notice me senpai
We're all gonna make it
>>
File: ss+(2017-03-25+at+03.43.56).png (4KB, 522x163px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2017-03-25+at+03.43.56).png
4KB, 522x163px
>>74874975

dude what the FUCK
>>
>>74874990
he's slim by amerifat standards
>>
>>74874902
>>>/fa/
>>
>>74874902
Fag if you lose 20 pounds without working out you will get nasty flabby skin.
>>
Are you ok lad
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.