[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Eden Hazard Out >De Bruyne Out >Meunier Out(not much

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 10

File: EUROCUP.jpg (57KB, 743x221px) Image search: [Google]
EUROCUP.jpg
57KB, 743x221px
>Eden Hazard Out
>De Bruyne Out
>Meunier Out(not much of a deal but the subs are much trashier)

Give us your Energy /sp/ we gonna steal some points
>>
༼ つ _ ༽つ GREASE TAKE MY ENERGY ༼ つ _ ༽つ

pay denbts though
>>
>>74853357
if we win debt payment goes 2x faster.
>>
File: background.jpg (142KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
background.jpg
142KB, 1024x768px
I'm rooting for you Greece

Pay debts though
>>
File: 13510776439532.jpg (4KB, 251x233px) Image search: [Google]
13510776439532.jpg
4KB, 251x233px
>>74853273
>inb4 you lose to us

You only beat us by 2 last time and Käit wasn't playing
>>
no
>>
>>74853405

irrelevant.
>>
>>74853273

Meunier is GOAT dude

top 5 RB in the world
>>
File: IMG_2478.jpg (12KB, 111x144px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2478.jpg
12KB, 111x144px
>>74853273
>he thinks Belgium need hazard and de bruyne to win against any of those teams
>>
>>74853410
i give all money on greece win tomorrow. if i lose i cant pay debts. what you do?
>>
>>74853273
>De Bruyne Out
Belgium have some fucking major medical issues

Every single international break they injure a city player
>>
>>74853431
Mertens and Lukaku are the only offencive players we currently need to keep an eye on.
Better 2 than 4 if you included Hazard and KDB.

>Carassco
nothing too good that can't be dealt with. We don't have a bad defence
>Mirallas
nothing too good that can't be dealt with either.
>>
>>74853441

More like every international break city injure a belgian player
>>
>>74853428

I hope they field Lukaku junior so we can also score!!!!
>>
>>74853453
You needed a fluke screamer in the 95th minute of refball stoppage time to tie Bosnia in Greece.

Belgium will massacre you.
>>
>>74853456
You have them for about 5 days and always manage to injure one

how?
>>
>>74853438
Won't fall for that again
>>
>>74853459

he was so shit when he played he didn't get called up this time kek
>>
>>74853461

Bosnia had 2-3 chances for goal, so did we.
They only scored from a free kick after it actually hit the wall. That was a lucky goal.
95' screemer vs very lucky free kick goal, exclude both and we have a draw.

Refball? Nah niga. Bosnians played very repulsive and aggressive football,injuring players and playing like literal douches. We got a red card for really no reason.
Dzeko lowered Sokratis pants and that's an insta red, instead he got a 2nd yellow from the ref coz he already had one. No big deal right? WRong. Instant yellow on Papadopoulos means he misses 3 matches, 2nd yellow on Dzeko means he only loses one.
>>
>>74853428
Bottom 5. Can't defend for shit.
>>
>>74853486
So you still barely drew them at home? Right. That's what I thought.

Belgium massacred Bosnia by 5 lol. I watched that match.

Trust me Belgium is too stacked. They'll fuck your shit up hard. But good luck man!
>>
>>74853482
He ll have to call for someone now. PLS PLS PLS. Ciman doesnt sound so bad for us either.
>>
File: THEACCOUNTANT.jpg (88KB, 640x851px) Image search: [Google]
THEACCOUNTANT.jpg
88KB, 640x851px
>>74853512

>team A won team C by 5 goals.
>team B drew team C
>this means team A will win team C by 5 goals.
>>
>>74853527
MEH I fcked it up coz im in the middle of moving. nah bro. I believe they wont fuck us so hard tho simply becuase bosnian defence is terrible. losing by 1-2 goals is still acceptable in my humble opinion.
>>
>>74853512
Don't count on consistency from a non-country
>>
>it's a Greece gets yet another piss easy group episode

it's fucking ridiculous how lucky you cunts are. going back 12 years you've had the easiest qualfying groups ever, whih you are inevitably end up winning because you're the least bad team in it; which in turn keeps your ranking high and in pot 1 and 2 for the draws; which in turn leads to you getting easy draws one after another. it's complete bullshit. even the euro group you fucked up massively was an easy joke of a group
>>
>>74853527
You think because hazard and de bruyne are out that you'll best a team that is 10 times better than yours.

That shit is whack bro.
>>
>>74853542
I never said that we ll win. 1 point in Belgium is enough to give us 2nd spot if we draw with Bosnia again.
>>
>>74853541

We are pot 3 bro.
Fernando Santos leaving was an end of an era for the Greek NT, just like SAF left Manchester United. I don't blame him though, he went on and won the damn Euro with portugal and he deserved it. That's why our Euro campaign was so trashy and this one is still questionable.
>>
>>74853554
That's a good point. I personally still think you have no chance. But I do think you have a better chance than Bosnia in a potential playoff..because they are garbage in the playoffs. Although I do think they have more talent than you guys.
>>
>>74853273
There's a disgusting number of non-countries in that group
>>
>>74853542
>Centerbacks
Vermaelen,Vertonghen vs Sokratis,Manolas
can't say they re better. I personally have an aspect our boys are a bit better.
>Fullbacks
Every Belgian knows theirs suck. we re much luckier on that. Even Torosidis who is currently old and not on his peak would be a starter for them. Who the fuq is Ciman, What the fck is that Lukaku kid.
>Midfield
We get BTFOed
>Wingers
We get BTFOed
>Striker
They got a better one but can't say Mitroglou is anything irrelevant either. And before you say anything about "muh Fulham flop" he went there injured coz Olympiakos manager is a fckin brilliant genius, what do you expect, him playing with 1 leg and scoring?
>>
>>74853576
Play offs are usually a matter of defence. Bosnians have terrible defence not only as names, but also as the team's defencive mechanism.
Dzeko, Ibisevic are very static/old and can't press to force the opponent on a mistake. Pjanic doesn't seem to care about anything else other than offence. Their best holding midfielders play in Greek Super League and are between the bench/starting spot.
>>
Mitroglou will score two goals today.
>>
File: greece.png (105KB, 930x970px) Image search: [Google]
greece.png
105KB, 930x970px
>>74853566
well you still get the easiest groups even as third seeds. the luckiest nation in Europe

just look at the state of these groups

>haven't been drawn against a Germany, Italy, France, Spain, Portugal, England or Netherlands in 15 years

it's a complete joke imo and the only reason you've qualified for so many tournaments
>>
>>74853714
he ll probably score more today but the match is tomorrow.
>>
>>74853273
WE WUZ FILOSIFERZ AN SHIT
>>
I'm rooting for B&H though
>>
>>74853716
you re a pot 1 team yourself you know that couldn't happen for your first 6 pictures. we were pot 1 in all of these.
in the 7th pic i honestly gotta agree with you but Belgium right now is nothing lower than any of the teams you mentioned.
>>
>>74853716
UEFA REALLY need to adopt some way to weed out the weak teams. Like how CONCACAF or AFC have earlier qualifying rounds for that.

I know they must feel like "hurfff we have to include the smaller nations, give em a chance" but this is ridiculous.
>>
>>74853733
>implying they have any chances of qualifying even if they reach play offs with that defence.
>>
>>74853745
this would totally suit us. we literally struggle to score past bad teams that park the bus against everyone and our goalscoring is low (ex: only 4 past gibraltar, we won liechtenstein away 1-0 4 years ago) etc etc.
>>
>>74853743
>we were pot 1 in all of these

yes only because you kept getting these fucking joke groups and qualifying for tournaments.
>>
File: SHOCKEPEPE.jpg (9KB, 231x218px) Image search: [Google]
SHOCKEPEPE.jpg
9KB, 231x218px
>>74853784
>Euro 2012 Quarterfinals, same as England
>WC 2014 R16, better than England, even struggled less vs Costa Rica than any team of their Group.

Dude, can't complain with this Flag apparently.
+ Winning all of these groups doesn't make us better than them ?

So, we re pot 1 because we win easily the other pots, but we belong to lower pots despite winning them? Im confused.
>>
>>74853759
You guys barely scored on them...in Greece. Lol.
>>
>>74853857
>didn't watch the match

they barely scored on us too and their offence is much better and well known.
>>
>>74853870
I did watch the match. Bosnia dominated it.
>>
>>74853876
possession maybe. classical scoring opportunities i wouldn't say so.
match was meant to be a draw. justice gave us the point.
>>
>>74853813
firstly, im not english.

secondly, you might be able to be able to beat all the crap you get drawn with, but that doesn't make you a good team. you go to the tournament and produce bus-parking football that makes my eyes bleed. you were only a pot one team because of the retarded world rankings and qualification system. it became a self-fulfilling cycle. Easy draw > qualify > stay pot one > easy draw > qualify > stay pot one and on and on

as i said, luckiest team in europe. look at the draw france got despite being first seeds. you didn't get anything like that once during your years as a pot one team.
>>
File: sweatingguy.jpg (91KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
sweatingguy.jpg
91KB, 800x600px
>>74853716
>2008

delet
>>
>>74853924
I honestly like park the bus football when teams struggle to keep the goal scoring of a team low because they know their offence is nothing intense. maybe its simply because im used to watching my national team.

secondly, why are you repeating yourself? and why do I have to repeat myself again?
Since I beat all the crap I get drawn with doesn't it make me better than them? I mean it can happen once If im wrong, but your picture proved that in 5 qualification campaigns we ended up 1st or 2nd against all that crap. And by crap meaning teams like Slovakia/Bosnia/Turkey/Ukraine/Croatia.
These teams are obviously not Spain,Germany,France,Belgium or Italy but are better teams than ours on paper.
>>
>>74853273
How about you guys give us Americans energy?
>>
>>74854030

You pray for us we pray for you this is the best trade deal in the history of trade deals
>>
>>74853273
>Hazard out
Dries Mertens and Yannick Carrasco

>De Bruyne out
Radja Nainggolan

You've got worse things coming actually.
>Meunier out
well fuck
>>
>>74853273
>Boznia AND Herzegovina

So is it one country or not? That's fucky
>>
>>74854048
I considered Mertens a starter anyways
so Carrasco instead of Hazard. everyone knows he's at least 2-3 levels below for now and quite managable.

Radja Nainngollan would be a starter as well so I dont understand.

My point is that instead of an offence of
- - - - - - Lukaku - - - - - - -
Hazard- - KDB- - Mertens

we ll probably see something like
- - - - - - - - - Lukaku - - - - - -
Carassco - Chadli - - Mertens

instead of 4 goats you now got 2. Do I really need to do the math for you?
>>
de bruyne has been shit this season anyway
>>
File: Capture.png (14KB, 443x211px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
14KB, 443x211px
>>74853995
2008 triggers me too bro.

>no tournaments in 20 years

fucking shit being Scottish/Norwegian.

>tfw every single team in Europe that has played at a tournament ever has done it more recently than Scotland and Norway

feels bad
>>
>>74854092
It's going to be Nainggolan instead of Chadli.
Ninja is the absolute goat.

Might get a cheeky sub for GOAT-to-be Tielemans

Considering the fact that Carrasco might be 2-3 levels below Hazard, he'll still manage to destroy the AS ROMA and literally who defence Greece has going on
>>
>>74854022
>Since I beat all the crap I get drawn with doesn't it make me better than them?

yes. and? it's not an achievement. if you were actually a good team and on par with the rest of the pot 1 teams you would have shown it in the tournaments and have had similar results. but you don't, you almost always get knocked out in the groups pretty easily. the only exceptions were when you just barely qualified through more easy groups.

i would expect Scotland to have come through all those groups as well. but we've drawn Germany x2, France, Italy, England, Spain and the Netherlands all the time so didn't get an oppurtunity to falsely inflate our rankings with an easy group like you did.

all i'm saying is Greece is the luckiest team in Europe. Do you not agree that you have immense luck, and have benefited from the flaws in the FIFA rankings and the qualification system?
>>
>>74854194
we re lucky that's where I agree with you. Draws have always been favorable.
were not as garbage as Scotland, that's where I disagree.
I like you bro but the truth is somewhere in the middle
>>
>>74854128
If ninja goes as a forward /AMF who gonna defend though?
AS Roma CB who Barcelona/Arsenal/United are interested in,who could easily play ronaldo man to man only to have the other defenders of roma fck up.
Sokratis - Literal who - the mental captain of Dortmund defence for the last 2 years.
>>
>>74854232
Yea manolas and sokratis are pretty good CBs.

Carrasco is getting there. Right now I'd say he definitely matches hazard in physicality. But his shooting is meh.

Ninja is a box-to-box. Even playing as AMF he'll be doing the defensive work. Not to mention his best shooting is from range. He won't have to push too high.

Mertens and lukaku are absolute nightmares though. Think Belgium would be better with them as a front 2. Mertens as a second striker and lukaku as a target man.
Meunier plays pretty good for PSG. Then of course alderweireld and vertonghen hold the back.

Idk what Greece has to offer going forward though.
>>
wondo should've put an end to the stupid meme in the world cup.

but an even bigger meme cant un-meme a lesser meme, so here we are.
>>
Just wish we wouldn't qualify at all to be honest, probably getting out of groups, my mind is telling me no,but my body, etc .... getting my hopes up beside knowing at the first real opponent it's donezo, 4 years later, Hazard Donezo aswell, wasted our generation, go belgium
>>
>>74854232
>
Learn to meme
>>
GO GREECE
>>
>it's a disgusting Greeks meme their way into a World Cup episode
>>
>>74854052
It is less than a country.
Thread posts: 69
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.