[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

APOLOGIZE http://www.foxnews.com/entertainmen t/2017/03/22

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: iKYmuh5A.jpg (18KB, 484x484px) Image search: [Google]
iKYmuh5A.jpg
18KB, 484x484px
APOLOGIZE

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2017/03/22/nfl-commissioner-roger-goodell-announces-less-commercials-during-games.html
>>
>>74834076
jersey ads soon to follow.
>>
Who'd have thought it would only take one season of declining ratings?
>>
>>74834076
Sorry sweetie, this still isn't winning me back.
>>
>>74834076
lesser amount of commercials
same amount of time
>progress
>>
They are also getting rid of booth reviews
>>
Until he personally apologizes to Tom Brady and the city of Boston, I will continue to no longer watch NFL.
>>
10 seconds less per ad is my guess
>>
>>74834191
why do you care if you don't watch football as a result
>>
>>74834191
BAAAAWWWWWWWWW WE WERE FINALLY PUNISHED FOR SOMETHING WAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH
>>
I'll wait until I witness proof of this in September
>>
wake me up when they figure out the definition of a catch
>>
>>74834261
>lose 1st round pick and 4 game suspension for your best player for footballs that were a half a pound PSI deflated

>teams get significantly les punishment for literally hiding important medical info from their players, lying to them and playing them anyways

why are americans literally this stupid?
>>
>>74834852
You're retarded. The punishment was so "severe" because Goodell and the NFL were already in shit from the owners and broadcasters for going so soft on the Pats for Spygate and for Belicheat never doing what he was told to do. Also Brady destroying evidence
>>
>>74834852
People should've known this bullshit was coming after Bountygate when the Saints also got raped with zero evidence backing it up. Gooddell doesn't give a shit about facts.
>>
>>74834076
>soccer on the rise in the U.S
>can't put ads for 45 mins straightx2
>QUICK LADS

You are welcome america
>>
>>74834191
tom already won and cucked goodell
>>
>>74834913
/thread

Repeat offender, it's only a matter of time before it comes out how Brady cheated this time around. More than blatant refball.
>>
>>74834961
>soccer on the rise in the U.S
That's where you're wrong, Ahmed
>>
>>74834913
>deflating footballs
>stepping a foot out of the out of bounds line while filming the opposing team
compared to
>hiding important medical information and jeopardizing a players career

no but you didnt answer my question literally why are you this stupid?
>>
>>74834961
>soccer on the rise

I've heard that meme since 1994
>>
>>74834961
Bundes and EPL get broadcast on network tv but i have never seen an MLS game. I think this proves only mexicans watch soccer here in the states.
>>
>>74837844
Soccer has its niche in the American market, but it isn't gaining steam to where it appeals to the average American. Europeans are mistaken on that.

It is like how NHL has its target audience.
>>
File: 1418705461451.png (656KB, 569x629px) Image search: [Google]
1418705461451.png
656KB, 569x629px
>>74834076
>we'll have less commercial breaks
>but we're extending their time
Roger you sly son of a bitch
>>
>>74837877
It's alright give it a generation and the average american will be hispanic
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.