[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it me or are the balkans producing more quality players nowadays?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

Is it me or are the balkans producing more quality players nowadays? How strong would a Yugoslavia national team be today? I'd give it 4,5/5 desu
>>
most of them grew up in germany, austria, switzerland, france, and so on though

rakitic, pjanic, dzeko, and so on
>>
>>74830888
What about subotic, jovetic and modric?
>>
Their main strength is midfield
Pjanic, Rakitic and Modric is CL winning tier
>>
>>74830933
Don't forget Pulisic!
>>
>>74831110
American
>>
Hey isn't Halilović on your radar ;_; REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>74830877
they would be 1/5 because they wouldn't be able to get along with each other. Everyone would hate the bosnians and the bosnians would hate everyone. Then you go the fucking kosovo serbs who would hate the serbs and cause the croats to hate them too. Meanwhile there's macedonia doing fuckall to help the situation and slovenia is just trying to get some bread.
>>
>How strong would a Yugoslavia national team be today
A chain is only as strong as its weakest link.
Balkans hate each other. There would probably not be enough players to field because they were all killed after the eventual genocide
>>
File: 1490255667000.png (83KB, 531x430px) Image search: [Google]
1490255667000.png
83KB, 531x430px
>>74830877
>the balkans

it's actually a group of highly evolved ancient tribesmen from this area, 95% of footballers, handballers, basketballers, water polo, volleybal players are from here
>>
>>74830888
dzeko grew up in bosnia?
>>
>>74831120
Pulisic's grandfather, Mate, was born in Croatia on the island of Olib.[11] Pulisic applied for Croatian citizenship after moving to Germany (and the European Union) in order to avoid having to apply for a German work visa. He was offered to play for the Croatia national team, but rejected to do so.
>>
>he rates Pjanic
>>
>>74831572
the yugo teams before the war did quite good.
>>
>>74832605
So what? Pulisic is American. My grandfather is from Sweden but that doesn't mean I'm Swedish.
>>
>>74830877
>How strong would a Yugoslavia national team be today?

Unironically WC contenders. That midfield would be ridiculous.
>>
>>74832635
he was still eligible for the Croatian team.
You do know that players who could have played for croatia, bosnia, serbia and so on, play for other countries right?
>>
>>74830921
Subotic grew up in the US
>>
>>74831617
Is that where the black hand is from?
>>
>>74832635
and sorry about the swedish part.
>>74832692
Doesn't matter, he still plays for the serbs
>>
>>74832738
How is that relevant to my post though? The American poster pointed out how a lot of the quality players weren't actually produced by Balkan countries, but by countries with immigrants from Balkans, though Dzeko actually did grow up in Bosnia. The Italian then pointed out a few players that did grow up and develop in the Balkans, and I corrected him on one of those players.
>>
>>74832771
my bad man, i saw your flag as straya for some reason.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.