[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how can anyone hate messi? i want to protect that smile,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: top lad.png (602KB, 608x636px) Image search: [Google]
top lad.png
602KB, 608x636px
how can anyone hate messi?

i want to protect that smile, messi is a top lad
>>
messi go to sleep. you have to play chile tomorrow.
>>
Who?
>>
idk ask 10 year old arab ronaldo fanboys
>>
>>74824349
q se afeite y x ahi lo vanko
>>
>>74824349

>Messi's "favourite victim at the moment" is said to be Spanish 22-year-old Cristian Tello, to whom Messi has apparently delivered such gems as "What are you doing? You're new here, and you're nobody!" and "Pass me the ball, you're here to play for me."

>Tello was allegedly left in tears after these exchanges, a situation which the report claims was made even worse by the fact that the other players in the changing room blanked him even when he broke into the first team.

>Messi is also reported to have attacked Chilean striker Alexis Sanchez, who signed from Udinese for 37 million euros in 2011, saying, "Considering how bad you are, I've no idea how you cost so much," and, "Stop shooting so much and give me the ball."

never forget
>>
File: lads.png (1MB, 890x658px) Image search: [Google]
lads.png
1MB, 890x658px
he cant be that autistic, he goes out with friends and hes still friends with fabregas after all these years
>>
File: 1485286237467.png (351KB, 383x418px) Image search: [Google]
1485286237467.png
351KB, 383x418px
Why is the glass empty?
>>
messi did nothing wrong
>>
>>74824503
the bottle isnt open yet

>>74824500
source
>>
>>74824502
>le footy dad look
sad!
>>
>>74824462
like 90% people wear beards these days m8
>>
>>74824534

Did they, dare I say it, fake this picture?
>>
>>74824462

shaving is for pedos
>>
>>74824534
MARCA
>>
>>74824451
That literacy and accuracy. Damn.
>>
>>74824503
it's not, sprite is just clear
>>
>>74824349
he doesn't dive, he's the goat.
>>
>>74824634
its true then
sad!
>>
Autismo
>>
>>74826633
There was one Clasico, it may have been the CL semi final, where basically everyone on the field dived at one point
>>
File: 1471344985618.jpg (89KB, 762x559px) Image search: [Google]
1471344985618.jpg
89KB, 762x559px
>>74824349
>killed wife's bf
>called fan's mothers whores because of plastic bottle
>chooses who will play for his teams
>arrogance but wants to seem friendly
>plays for team full of divers
>manlet
>has manlet friends
>stole rust's quotes and passes them as his own
Also I have seen his dive but nobody noticed it.
>>
contrived sad
>>
my cousin looks like Messi
which is odd cause they definitely don't have the same background
>>
>>74824500
So Messi is football's Michael Jordan
Thanks for confirming, Juan
>>
>>74824500
>>74824500
Hard to imagine Messi saying that, but not hard to see why Marca claims he said it.
Tello, like Nolito and some other players that got the chance, played way too selfish to get the goals they knew they needed to stay at the club.
And Alexis, although giving goat workrate, movement and posession to the team, wasted more opportunities than any other Barcelona player ever.
>>
>>74832499
people who actually believe that text are some baby back bitches desu for sure should go ahead and kill themselves
>>
I don't like him at all because despite his huge salary he tries to evade taxes in a country he plays in
>>
Messi is a bully but since he's an ugly autistic manlet football genius, he gets a pass in normies world.
>>
>>74824349
His girlfriend looks old.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.