[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Spurs @ Timberwolves gamethread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 7

File: C7YumooVwAEQHTR.jpg (160KB, 1200x822px) Image search: [Google]
C7YumooVwAEQHTR.jpg
160KB, 1200x822px
ESPNball time
>>
File: 1486792287907.png (137KB, 487x487px)
1486792287907.png
137KB, 487x487px
Who playing for pride and experience here?
>>
File: Goddess Marina.jpg (835KB, 762x748px)
Goddess Marina.jpg
835KB, 762x748px
>>74809891
Who hopeful for 1st seed here?
>>
No Lee? Pau must feast.
>>
File: green-1371437493153.jpg (68KB, 601x720px) Image search: [Google]
green-1371437493153.jpg
68KB, 601x720px
>tfw gr33n makes another triple
>>
welcome to the brick barrio
>>
waiting for bulce-craptors to finish so i can watch
>>
>SCISSOR! SCISSOR!
Thibs is terrifying
>>
this twolves mom is hot
>>
Fuck the Spurs.
>>
Takeover Kawhi
>>
>wolves with 4 turnovers in a row
lmao
>>
Nice refball spurdoras
>>
>his team doesn't have DPoY-level perimeter defenders
ahaha crie more
>>
LaBeastus
>>
There's your makeup call
>>
IN UR FACE LMA
>>
KAT trying to carry but his team won't let him
>>
Blood on the floor
Kawhi's nasal bridge broken
>>
I want to look away whenever it's green and aldridge passing the ball back and forth between just the two of them
>>
JUUUUUUUUUUICE SIGHTING
>>
>>74812886
>I'm too young to remember triangle basketball

Cute
>>
>>74812886
yea it's disgusting, junior varsity-tier, the make notwithstanding
>>
>>74812947
you can't tell me that shit is pretty or efficient...danny is not a threat to get past his man and he is so bad at the entry pass aldridge never gets it in a spot he likes it
>>
File: popntim.png (740KB, 592x477px) Image search: [Google]
popntim.png
740KB, 592x477px
Slow night in the Duarte Drug Free Paradise ?

>thanks for the running blog. :-/
>>
>>74812993
>he is so bad at the entry pass
this has always been a problem with wingstop, even kawhi's bounce passes are a step off-target, parker and aldridge pay him back with shitty off-position passes as well making his succesful penetration even more impressive
>>
KAT THE GAWD
>>
>>74813039
how new? i drive spud gamethreads now, generals are for containment.
>>
fuck manu

he has to retire already, he's a fucking clown
>>
>>74813087
agreed completely bro, for a team that posts up a lot they really have to work to even get the ball in

also I'm sure the reason for green's decline in 3fg% is cause he doesn't get perfect passes anymore like in 2014 and if the ball is not thrown right at his number he hesitates and can't his shot off or he goes up off balance
>>
HAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHA get fucked towns
>>
what the fuck was that
is kat acting it up?
>>
File: kawaii-1371005434880.jpg (51KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
kawaii-1371005434880.jpg
51KB, 400x400px
>>
damn dieng really blew this game for them
>>
File: spurs-1400729614303.gif (2MB, 256x144px) Image search: [Google]
spurs-1400729614303.gif
2MB, 256x144px
>>
>>74813283
i've reconciled to the fact that 14 danny was an outlier and we are now stuck with his true subpar form. his rookie bond with kawhi, his D and buford's reluctance to damage his legacy by admitting he overpaid a scrub are the only things keeping him in the rotation, and even danny's D lately was exposed by lillard. he's almost 30, contenders field Klay Thompsons, Korvers, Eric Gordons and Louwills in danny's position. green is just leeching kawhi's prime years desu.
>>
>>74813563
yeah it's very frustrating to see he hasn't added anything to his game through his prime, guy still can't dribble the ball and now he'll probably start to go downhill

Although I will say in his defense the contract he is on is pretty good and he's very durable- hardly misses any games. 10mil a year for his production and ability to stay healthy is not the worst thing buford has done
>>
>>74813746
it's also difficult finding a replacement that is a clear upgrade of him, he is still long, still has pep in his step and durable like you said. market is dry. spurs guard situation just can't keep running twice as fast just to keep pace in the west, it's a losing proposition. good thing im not buford, it's his problem to solve.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.