[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

nba is literally declining before our eyes lmao ratings continue

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 140
Thread images: 11

File: IMG_0277.jpg (402KB, 1165x1155px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0277.jpg
402KB, 1165x1155px
nba is literally declining before our eyes

lmao

ratings continue to decrease
nba teams resting players
dleague is still trash
one legit contender in the east
meme 3 shots

lmao

get fucked
>>
and nothing of value was lost
>>
Basketball isn't a bad sport, but the NBA has turned to shit since the early 2000's. The product they churn out is shit. Combined with the fact that people just aren't cable or going to games, I don't ever see it recovering to its former glory days.
>>
>>74800572
Honestly it's a dearth of talent across a 30 team league. I mean even in the "glory days" of the 90s, there were some god awful teams.

Meme 3s are a result of muh analytics and inability for defenders to hand check these cherry pickers and keep em in check

Big men with legitimate post games have been reduced because touch fouls have made the paint a point welfare zone.

The NBA did this in the mid 2000s trying to make rules so another jordan could emerge and make all the meme points, but it's backfired and its been evident for a long time why.
>>
The NBA's problem is that there are too many teams. If you cut the league down to 20 teams the entire thing would increase so much in quality. No more watching worthless teams like the Nets, Jazz, Nuggets, Bucks, etc.
>>
They don't even care because they already got the TV deal. They aren't gonna panic until it runs up in a decade
>>
>>74800694
Nuggets aren't that bad.

They are definitely on the way up. If they were in the Eastern conference they would make the playoffs almost every year.
They still MIGHT make it. However Portland has a much easier schedule ahead.

Anyway, the Nuggets are a fun team to watch and surprising one of the few that aren't all just niggers acting like niggers.
At this point the Lakers and Suns are way way waaaayyyyy worse than the Nuggets and Jazz.
>>
File: stars_real_cowboy.jpg (34KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
stars_real_cowboy.jpg
34KB, 600x450px
>>74800491
Beat me to it leaf.

>tfw Sun Belt hockey fan
>>
>>74800694
The Jazz are like the fifth best team in the league
>>
>>74800694
>>74800821
Just to piggy back on these posts.

I think you could safely remove
>the Suns
can become Nuggets or Jazz fans
>The Kings
can become Laker, Golden State or Clipper fans
>Brooklyn nets
failed experiment, can become Knicks fans
>Magic
can become heat fans

and then choose either Timberwolves or Milwaukee to scratch and keep the other one. Which one is more relevant is a toss up.

Wouldnt cut it down to 20 but it would cut it down enough to make a sizable difference in quality of every team.
>>
>>74800443
>ratings continue to decrease

I dont know if this is so much an nba problem or a tv problem in general. Sports is consumed differently than it was in the past.

>nba teams resting players

yeah it'll hurt the ratings. No way to fix this problem though without the league cutting the number of games.

>dleague is still trash
this is irrelevant

>one legit contender in the east
Let's be honest, Nba has never been good with parity.

>meme 3 shots
I don't know, a lot of young people seem to like the 3.
>>
>>74800963
>Let's be honest, Nba has never been good with parity.

That's the NBA's real flaw at the end of the day
>>
If the league doesn't contract, the league will continue to fail. No personality is gonna to replicate Jordan and make people in every town want to watch when they come to town. That fraud LeBron aint doing it.

Bye Nets
Bye 76ers
Bye Magic
Bye TWolves
Bye Pistons
Bye Charlotte
Bye Pelicans
Bye Kings
Bye Bucks
Bye Suns

None of those teams ever have a chance of winning a championship ever again.
>>
>>74800443
>ratings continue to decrease
We're waiting for the warriors to go away.
>>
Too many games
82 in the regular season then 4 fucking 7 (seven) game play off series
Play Offs should be at most 3 Games. 1 home, 1 away and 1 neutral
>>
The NBA is actually irrelevant in the US.

Fans do not tune in to watch basketball. They tune in to watch Lebron or Curry, with a sprinkling of Durant and maybe Harden.

I love the sport, but I find it funny when people overstate its popularity. If the Pelicans and Bucks met in the NBA Finals, we're talking 6-7 million viewers on average.
>>
The real loser in all of this is ESPN with that retarded contract.
>>
>>74800443

Its still not declining as bad as the MLB though. I honestly want it to die.
>>
>>74801452
Why did curry get so popular out of nowhere? LeBron was a star since highschool in 02. I don't get how curry is suddenly on his level now.
>>
>>74801505
Filipinos and social media
>>
>>74801505
>Why did curry get so popular out of nowhere?

Marketable "baby face" look. And a style of play that's perfect for social media sharing. Contrast him to a player like Kawhi Leonard. Mid-range post-ups aren't the best thing to share on 6 second Vine loops.

That's my guess.
>>
how about all of the stupid nigger names?
what the fuck is a kawhi
>>
>>74801545
that's japanese for cute, leonarudo is japanese for big hands
>>
>>74801492
>Its still not declining as bad as the MLB though.

No. The MLB can still pull decent World Series ratings when small market teams play. The NBA is completely reliant on two or three stars.

There's no evidence the MLB is declining other than the fact that nationally televised games on ESPN don't perform like national NFL or NBA games. The reason for that is because people are watching their own teams on regional networks.

And on those specific regional networks, regular season MLB games actually do better than NBA playoff games.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/maurybrown/2015/05/18/baseball-is-beating-the-nba-and-nhl-playoffs-in-local-tv-ratings/#a44fcaf369b7
>>
>live in bay area
>love the NFL, even the 49ers when they suck now
>try to get into some sports during NFL's offseason

>try hockey
>sharks are good
>don't know any rules, don't care about the sport in the slightest because never played it growing up

>try the NBA
>hate the warriors because of how insufferable warriors fans are and how annoying the franchise is
>no parity, ridiculously social media driven, make the players egos insanely huge, etc

>MLB
>hate the giants and their fans
>only watch the sport (besides playoffs) if my team, the A's, play well

that feel when
>>
>>74800572
Well why the fuck would you even go to games anymore when players like Lebron wants to take days off?
>>
>>74801492
>Its still not declining as bad as the MLB
MLB isn't even declining fool

If anything peewee football and middle school football is becoming a thing of the past which has opened the gate for elementary - middle school baseball programs to excel

Then the regional multi million dollar deals and ratings rising over the years baseball is fine
>>
>>74801505
Setting a meme record gives you fame
>>
File: IMG_1005.jpg (84KB, 640x580px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1005.jpg
84KB, 640x580px
>>74800491
Fantastic post
>>
>>74801572
Now is the time to learn about hockey anon
>>
File: IMG_1006.jpg (146KB, 1310x873px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1006.jpg
146KB, 1310x873px
>>74801572
>missing out on childhood road hockey
>>
>>74801668
Steve Moore deserved it
>>
>>74801685
He did actually. Apparently he was huge prick that thought going to Harvard made him better than his peers.
>>
>>74800443
you type like a nigger. Don't do that.
>>
>>74801713
You type like a racist.
>>
>>74801736
Thanks, anon.
>>
File: 1488329725458.jpg (997KB, 1600x937px) Image search: [Google]
1488329725458.jpg
997KB, 1600x937px
i blame blacks.

blacks are disgusting animals
>>
Since 2000 the highest average viewed season was the 2011-12 short season
>>
File: Filters.gif (361KB, 245x244px) Image search: [Google]
Filters.gif
361KB, 245x244px
>>74800443
>Anime posters
>>
>>74801834
less games=each game matters more
>>
>>74801770

gooks are even worse
>>
>>74800694
>yfw nuggets, bucks and specially Jazz are currently in the playoffs seeding.
>>
Why the fuck does the D-League still exist? When was the last talent the D-League has produced?
>>
desu I think the reason it's dying is because there isn't enough talent coming from college.

I don't know why this has changed, or what has changed, but the people coming from college just are not nearly as good as some of them used to be.

There is no Tim Duncan. There's no Shaq.

There is nobody that has come from the college game in the last few years where you've said "damn this guys gonna win multipe championships, he's a monster"

They can use all the advanced stats in the world to hype someone up with like "oh only 2 players have ever done this in their rookie year while wearing a hat tilted at 90 degree angles him CAN YOU GUESS THE OTHER??? IT'S MICHAEL JORDAN. HE'S IN GOOD COMPANY"

Legit the only player I've seen in a long time that looked like he might actually be THE guy was Anthony Davis, but he's the only one I can think of.

It'd take a smarter person than me to know the reson for this or if I'm even right, so lets see what ya'll think.
>>
>>74800943
Why the fuck should the Clippers still exist?
>>
Teach your fucking beast niggers to defend and not just run up and down the court to dunk or chuck a meme 3 while unmarked.
>>
Fucking shit sport Tbh. I can understand why someone might enjoy handegg or baseball, but basketball is dogshit
>>
>>74801770
Kys weeb fuck
>>
>>74802129
>I don't know why this has changed, or what has changed, but the people coming from college just are not nearly as good as some of them used to be

Because all talented basektball players go one and done in college and don't learn how to properly play good basketball. They instead rely on their natural talent that got them through life up to that point but won't fucking cut it in the NBA.

NBA needs to start requiring players to spend more time in college.
>>
arnt a lot of the matches pretty pointless because the big teams know they will always make the pkayoffs whatever happens
>>
>yfw you have to go "please watch our sport" to your own compatriots
>>
>>74800443
nba is in another golden age desu. this season has been fantastic
>>
why are all the /nba/ fags all weebs? srs question not even judging or trying to shit on anyone
>>
>>74801834
:thinking: I know we should add MORE games goyim
>>
What are the average ratings of games? in the nba mlb nfl and the ice hockey league? i have no idea which is popular so if anyone has the ratings for each it would be cool to see
>>
>>74802129
AAU stunts development
>>
>>74800443
People still watch the NBA?
>>
>>74801492
Nice meme.
>>
>>74802150
This
>>
>>74801505
Marketable guy who isn't a complete goof or degenerate when talking to media, has a meme shot that mesmerizes people and he's breaking records so the NBA is piggybacking off of that
>>
>>74801616
Is that you SKEEUP?
>>
>>74800657
I don't understand how anyone here could actually argue for post players. The disease that is post games almost ruined the NBA already a few years ago, and now that it's finally over and things are exciting and more than "Body the other player until you drop the ball in" of course /nba/ is butthurt.
>>
Superteams prevent any chance of parity. The league should keep the salary cap, but remove limits for individual players. Wave an offer of 50% of a team's total cap under LeBron's nose, and see if he can resist the temptation of sacrificing for another Big Three.
>>
>>74801505
Curry is relatable to the average Joe Schmoe. He looks like a normal guy, and gives the illusion of "yeah, I could do that with enough work and practice." People can't make that same connection with physical freaks of nature.
>>
>>74802129
Ever since LeBron, Blake, AD, KAT and Embiid are the only players that seemed like they could dominate. Blake didn't turn out the way everyone thought, AD doesn't win games, KAT has barely improved since his rookie year, and Embiid has bad knees. I hope Ben Simmons comes back healthy and I'm hopeful for Lonzo Ball but the future of the NBA is looking bleak.
>>
>I don't watch a sport so it must be failing

Good thread
>>
>>74801450
Fucking this finally someone else say it
>>
File: 1471307903575.jpg (74KB, 500x625px) Image search: [Google]
1471307903575.jpg
74KB, 500x625px
>>74802157
>>
>>74801450
No. Best of 7 for finals is necessary.
>>
>>74800443
People are realising that football is the only sport worth following, that's soccer for you in simplified (American) English.
>>
>>74804880
>soccer
>worth following
Brits bringing the humour again. I am giggling.
>>
>>74804698
>KAT has barely improved
so you haven't watched any nba in a couple months huh?
>>
>>74804880
never heard of it
>>
File: SHIVA.jpg (25KB, 398x500px) Image search: [Google]
SHIVA.jpg
25KB, 398x500px
>>74800491
splendid post
>>
Memechuck and iso cancer basketball killed the NBA. The retarded players thinking they should make political statements didn't help either

Hopefully it will go bankrupt
>>
>>74805456
So the NBA has been dead since 2000?
>>
>>74808537
Not dead, but it has transitioned to """sports""" entertainment like WWE. As such, all NBA threads should be moved to >>>/asp/
>>
>>74800657
>>74800572
>>74800443
So why do my students at work only fucking talk about basketball?
>>
>>74813911
Your students are urban retards
>>
>>74800943
>can become Knicks fans

I wouldn't wish that fate upon my worst enemy.
t. Knicks fan
>>
It's just a softer game now. Fouls for breathing on somebody. Jordan would average 50 a game in today's league.
>>
>>74802080
Whiteside.
>>
Would you rather have someone chuck 3s, or take four steps with the ball and dive towards the basket? That's all you've got now.
>>
>>74802129
>everyone on the dream team except for magic and drexler went to 3+ years of college
>hakeem babby
>has aids

makes you think
>>
Ill be honest here, bulls fan.

NBA has gone the completely wrong direction and it just well, its not fun to watch anymore. Too much bs and just wrong things that don't belong in basketball going on.

I'm not surprised ratings are low, a lot of other people I know dropped the NBA hard too. It just cant compete anymore. Silver fucked up big time.
>>
>>74814222
The ratings are going down because people are streaming online. That's why local tv ratings are down almost everywhere in all the big sports, with the exception of teams like the Chicago Cubs.

The leagues need to find a way to monetize streams, or they're going to lose a ton of money when their tv deals expire. Especially the NBA, Premier League, NBA, and La Liga.
>>
>>74814252
Bulls ratings are plumeting and theyre in a big ass city.

The NBA is nosediving hard and it's on Silver.
>>
>>74814222
Aren't all of the 4 major sports going down in ratings?
>>
>>74800443
>meme 3 shots
>Celtics not a contender
ok, chief.
>>
>>74800491
t. Salty captors fan
>>
>>74805402
Right KAT is a fucking monster
>>
>>74814306
Faptors are such a cute franchise with their inaugural season banner.
>>
>>74814266
baseball attendance is at a record high isn't it?
>>
Free agency is killing the NBa desu.

Why would a player waste his prime on a shit team in a shit city when he can still make millions on a super team in a great city?

They urgently need to lower the salary cap or make rookie contracts longer.
>>
>>74800943
>the Suns

Phoenix is unironically one of the most successful franchises in the NbA senpai. Literally have the highest win pct. of any team that has not won a chip
>>
>>74801505
Curry is relatable to all the manlets that do nothing but chuck threes in their pick-up games.
>>
>>74814425
This, curry is basically a whiteboy
>>
File: 1405394946510.png (177KB, 810x900px) Image search: [Google]
1405394946510.png
177KB, 810x900px
>>74803597
this is old but should put it in perspective

i think this is even before the derby changed format and became a better watch
>>
>>74800443
>nba is literally declining before our eyes
good. fucking shit-ass sub-80 IQ sport needs to die.
>>
>>74814264
Bulls ratings are plummeting because >we are shit. And ratingams are down actoss the board thanks to streams anyway. The Spurs are down 25% on local tv because people aren't going to pay money for something we can get for free.

>>74814266
Yes. It's not even just in America. The Premier Soccer League in England has lost a lot of viewers because everyoje is just using streams.
>>
>>74814266
yeah it only really matters for football cause they make most of their money off their insane tv deals.
>>
>>74814459
All the big sports make most of their money off of crazy tv deals.
>>
>>74800943
>Kings can become Lakers fans

Kings fan here, I would rather kill myself than ever root for the Lakers for any reason whatsoever.

If the Kings folded I would just not root for anyone. The Kings are my only team and I know a lot of people who think the same thing. We may suck but we're a far more die-hard fanbase than most of the teams in the NBA
>>
>>74814442
This desu. I live in Ohio and I always wanted to get into supporting the Cavs, but I literally just can't do it, the sport is nothing but niggers jumping up and down and flopping like it's soccer. I'd gladly rather watch yet another season of the Browns sucking dick than enjoy the Cavs winning at this "sport".
>>
>>74801834
Because no one wants to watch 82 games of this shit, especially with half the teams actively tanking due to a retarded lottery system that gives you a significant shot to win the #1 overall or at least move up even if you're not the worst team. The fact that the Nets (and the Avs in the NHL) are historically fucking bad and aren't guaranteed the #1 overall pick is retarded. The best NHL season recently was their lockout-shortened year a few years back as well.

Both leagues have the same fundamental problem. Too many teams, too many games. Season starting in fucking October and going until April. Diluted talent pool. NBA is even worse because of the smaller roster and the impact a couple superstars can have on a team means they can just rest people because they'll coast to 50 wins in the regular season and know shit doesn't matter.

Unfortunately none of these can be solved because owners are too jew to reduce the number of games and certainly won't contract teams.

>>74802129
This is another problem and it's kind of funny to see the differences between the NBA and NHL in this regard too.

Top NBA picks that actually impact shit are usually limited to the first few picks, lots bust, many have poor fundamentals and can't hang with actual superstars, and most of the first round are project picks that never do anything.

NHL #1 and maybe #2 overalls are usually impact players right away, lots of them can be core players for their franchise, but transformative players are rare, and most of the picks in the first round can be good, but have to play YEARS in the AHL, college, or the juniors to get proper fundamentals, size, etc.

So in both cases, the wide majority of the first round you're just not going to see for years. You can get good NHL players for a long time in the draft, but fans aren't going to see them for years. So it hurts marketability compared to, say the NFL draft.
>>
>>74802129
>>74802873
>>74814368
the rules about draft eligibility and salary caps, as well as the CORRUPT ASS LOTTERY need to be changed
>scholarship players are ineligible for the draft until after their junior year of uni
>walk-ons & non-scholarships eligible after their sophomore season
>non-medical/hardship transfer adds a year of mandatory university before becoming eligible
>limit the number of lottery players from a given school, so you don't have a situation where the top 10 prospects come from Kentucky/Duke
>salary cap lowered by a fuckton so superteams die like the maggots they are
>trash and replace the lottery system
>reduce the number of games each season
>get better officiating
>compensatory picks for teams that don't have a Triumvirate like GSW/Cavs
>restructure free agency rules

the NBA claims that Michael Jordan saved their asses in the 80's. When Jordan was fresh out of UNC
>the 3-point shot didn't exist
>the shot clock didn't exist
>freshman weren't allowed to play on the varsity team at the college level

they stopped letting guys come straight out of high school after LeBron, and that's a good thing. Nobody learns the fundamentals anymore, and most of them are treated like celebrities from age 15. For every single Boogie you get 5 Jahlil Okafors, the one-and-done model is trash and everyone who allows it to persist is a dumb nigger

Adam Silver is a wormy little kike though, change won't happen and the league will focus on dumb shit like expanding into Mexico or China
>>
Why are people overreacting like this? The same thing is happening in the NFL, America's undisputed #1 sport. Everyone under the age of 30 has figured out that we can watch games for free online, so we cancelled our cable subscriptions because we were only ever paying that money so we could watch sports to begin with.

Unless you're retarded or old, why on earth would you pay $40+ per month for tv when you can see it online for $0?
>>
>>74800963
>Nba has never been good with parity.
Yeah, the 90s seemed better due to all the teams having much more of an indentity (which is legitimate), it wasn't a case of much more parity in retrospect.

And that's not even counting the much worse case of the Lakers and Celtics.
>>
>>74814520
Are you at least enjoying the Blue Jackets dominance this year?
>>
>>74801770
Shut up WOG
>>
>>74814826
Yes, I have always loved hocke.
>>
>>74814571
>Avs
>historically fucking bad

Please don't ever talk about hockey again, kid.
>>
File: chad wins again.jpg (20KB, 340x355px) Image search: [Google]
chad wins again.jpg
20KB, 340x355px
It literally can't die soon enough
If it dies after this very fucking season it won't be soon enough. It's the most garbage and unwatchable of the big 4 and I can't fathom how people are entertained by it.
>>
>>74815470

I wonder the same about soccer.
>>
The NBA is doing fine. Ratings are down because of online streaming, the same thing is happening to the NFL. It's just especially bad in basketball because the NBA has the youngest and blackest fanbase of all the major sports, which also means it has the poorest fanbases. Lots of people who aren't going to shell out the money for whatever a cable package costs.
>>
>>74815401
I think he meant that they're having one of the worst seasons in history rather than that they've always been shit. Surely no one would talk about something they have no clue about on 4chan.
>>
The NBA is pure cancer and I say this as a former Cavs fan from Cleveland who stopped watching last year when I realized the NBA fanbase is made up of Reddit using, suburban white teenagers who spend their time jerking off to Vines that awkwardly tie in basketball and shitty memes.

Also the game isn't even good and has the worst pick up game community out of any sport.
>>
>>74817755
Every major sports fanbase in the west is mostly made up of suburban or urban white teenagers. Except maybe golf.
>>
>>74817755
>>74817843
I think the NBA's fanbase is mostly chinese by this point. There are more kids playing basketball in China than there are people in California.
>>
>>74800443
Baseball is still dying faster than basketball lmao
>>
why can't anything in life stay good and pure
>>
>>74818472
Did you time travel from the 1920s?
Because that's when people still thought that was true
>>
>>74817755
i feel you man, same here. Quit watching completely 2 years ago, nothing of value was lost don't miss it one bit
>>
>>74800443
Stabilish NBA with two divisions. A top team with 16 teams and a bottom division with 16 teams. Promotion and relegation system between them.
>>
>>74818670
View ship is at a low anon
>>
>>74818650
Circle people
>>
>>74818472
oh boy this meme again
>>
I won't tell you to drink this sprite
>>
Even if you thirsty from eating dat ass. I will not tell you to drink that sprite
>>
File: download (1).png (517KB, 1024x566px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).png
517KB, 1024x566px
I'll ask you. Wanna sprite?
>>
>>74814435
hows the NHL views?
>>
>>74817755
>Also the game isn't even good and has the worst pick up game community out of any sport.

This is true. Softball is laid back and it's impossible to have the AND1 ball hog guy ruin the game. Soccer has less of those ball hogs and the people are usually friendlier. Pick up basketball is just a bunch of assholes acting hard trying to impress their girlfriends and that one old man.
>>
get rid of jews and super teams
>>
>>74814435
That was an unusually shit period for the NBA, though. It was just the Spurs and the Heat slowly steamrollering literally everyone else in the league. Nobody tuned in until the finals. Things are a bit better this season, since the Lebrons have a credible challenger in the Celtics and the Warriors have two in the Spurs and Rockets.
>>
>>74800443
Lebron ruined the NBA
>>
>>74801505
>Why did curry get so popular out of nowhere?

Because he's ridiculously good. It's not complicated.
>>
>>74820351
The NBA was at its lowest point before Lebron showed up. The league went to shit in the immediate post-Jordan era, ratings cratered, the league had a "thug" image problem that it couldn't shake (guys like Iverson didn't help). The Nets played the Spurs in the 2003 NBA Finals, the year Lebron was drafted. Did you watch it? Of course you didn't. Nobody did. Because nobody cared. Lebron was a huge part of what brought hype back to the league.
>>
>>74818472
*leans in to mic* Wrong
>>
>>74820442
Reptars
>>
>>74818783
ticket sales are at a high still
Thread posts: 140
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.