[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>le score goals in bursts man why do people rate him? he

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1831.jpg (44KB, 615x485px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1831.jpg
44KB, 615x485px
>le score goals in bursts man

why do people rate him? he disappears for an eternity and will score a random hat trick against sunderland. also he's belgian.
>>
>>74793161
>belgium
>>
>>74793161

(((belgian)))
>>
>"""""belgian"""""
>>
>>74793161
Danny Welbeck isn't Belgian
>>
>>74793161
they rate him because he is better than most other strikers in england. being one of the top 20 strikers in europe means people are obviously going to rate him even though he isn't a ronaldo or suarez
>>
File: delet.jpg (21KB, 400x385px) Image search: [Google]
delet.jpg
21KB, 400x385px
>>
>>74793161
Yeah with fine service from Ross Barkley and James McCarthy he should be scoring every game, what a fraud.
>>
>>74793161
1. he's good
2. he's big and strong
the english absolutely love #2 in a player, and if they can get #1 with it, they will shit themselves in glee
he does probably get more hype than he deserves, although if you're trying to say he's bad, you haven't been watching
>>
>>74793161
lol that's stormzy
>>
still butthurt about his goal against USA during the WC it seems
>>
>>74793699
He is posting about divegrass, chances are he is more upset about Robben's dive
>>
>>74793699
Nah, more usa fans were mad at Wondolowski for not scoring the sitter than Lukaku doing his job.
>>
>>74794540
Looking back at that game Belgium was choking far harder than Wondo did.
>>
>>74793161

>le would improve every team in the world man
>>
>>74793348
under-rated post
>>
>>74793180
>>74793188
>>74793191
you do realise belgian's the correct term right? fucking third worlders
>>
File: luke-arc-coon.jpg (44KB, 689x292px) Image search: [Google]
luke-arc-coon.jpg
44KB, 689x292px
>>74793161

>why do people rate him?

He's a finisher. Give him a chance and he'll most likely score. He has a shit workrate but is deceptively fast and uses his strength well. Also:

>le score in bursts

This is Everton, the counterattacking team we're talking about, right? Koeman didn't get things 100% right at the beginning and Lukaku clearly struggled, see the Chelsea game and Lukaku could only get 1 shot.

Now that we're past 2/3rds of the season, its become clear Lukaku has settled in very well. Alright, he's a little bit of a statpadder but he has been very consistent in scoring.

Can he do it in the big games? I think he's proven that so far given how he's scored 3 goals against the top 6 over 7 games which is very respectable for an Everton player this season. Harry Kane has 1 goal (penalty which he didn't even win) and 1 assist over 7 games.

>he disappears for an eternity

You think that'll happen playing for a team with Kante and Hazard?
>>
The thing with shitkaku is that no matter how good he gets, he still misses great chances, and he looks slow doing it.

It's easy to conclude that he's lazy and a disappointment.

But actually he's getting really, really fucking good, and he has the potential to get even better.
>>
he's basically a young giroud/benteke
>>
>England perennially overrated cuz muh EPL

>Belgium also perennially overrated because most of their top players play in muh EPL

checks out desu
>>
>>74793602
>>
>>74794811

I know my fellow Americans have embarrassed me, he's early an indigenous Belgian. Whenever I see a 6'3" dude with dark brown skin and brown eyes I think "damn this guy must me from Belgium!" We have lots of Belgians here in Chicago, south central Los Angeles, and the South.
>>
>>74802305
Congo is Belgian clay, kid

>I now remember Lukaku being referred to as afro-american by amerilard commentator at brazil2014

Ja kid those are mostly afro-Belgians. The bigger they are the more likely they were shipped from Congo. France, Holland and all the others thought these fuckers were to big to bad. tbqh it was very easy to subject the congolese people to servitude.
>>
>>74793161
I never rated him.

He's not a good striker. Not smart enough, ball control not very good. He's just another Bony.

I laught at his supposed value, €25-30m tops
>>
Chelsea customers want him back? All I'm going to say is "lol"
>>
Why is it better to score one goal per game rather than two goals every other game? You end up with the same amount in the end
>>
>>74793161

he's going to do great at united next season!
>>
>>74803257

autism
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.