[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAH AHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHA

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: Arsenal_FC.svg.png (56KB, 323x380px) Image search: [Google]
Arsenal_FC.svg.png
56KB, 323x380px
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHA
>>
>6th
>>
Tanzania?
Enjoy your dial up and ape cheeries
>>
Internet[edit]

EASSy is blue, TEAMS is green, and SEACOM is red. Click on map to enlarge.

SEACOM-Network Map. Click on map to enlarge.
Top-level domain: .tz[3]
Internet users: 6.1 million users, 51st in the world; 13.1 percent of the population, 161st in the world (2012);[9][10]
Fixed broadband: 3,753 subscriptions, 164th in the world; less than 0.05% of the population, 187th in the world (2012).[9][11]
Wireless broadband: 698,531 subscriptions, 81st in the world; 1.5% of the population, 130th in the world (2012).[12]
Internet hosts: 26,074 hosts, 110th in the world (2012).[3]
IPv4: 846,152 addresses allocated as of 27 November 2014, 0.02 percent of the world total, 17.9 addresses per 1,000 people (based on the 2014 population estimate of 47.4 million).[13][14]
Internet services have been available since 1995, but there was no international fiber connectivity available until 2009. Before then, connectivity to the rest of the world, including to neighboring countries, was obtained using satellite networks. The SEACOM and the Eastern Africa Submarine Cable System submarine fiber cable projects were implemented in July 2009 and July 2010, respectively, and brought higher speed Internet connectivity to Tanzania with lower latency and lower cost.[15][16] This resulted in more than an eight-fold improvement in download speeds from between 90 and 200 kbit/s in mid to late 2008 to between 1.5 and 1.8 Mbit/s in late 2009 with further improvements to between 3.6 and 4.2 Mbit/s in 2013.[17]
>>
>>74782775
>Africa is developing while the U.S. stagnates
What point were you trying to make here?
>>
Can't spell Arsenal without arse :^)
>>
Can't spell Arsenal without anal :^)
>>
Can't spell Arsenal without null :^)
>>
What went wrong?
>>
>>74782477
rofl
>>
>>74782775

What I see here is that because of Comcast we are going to fall behind fucking Tanzania in terms of Internet within the next decade because the government allowed Comcast to maintain this type of monopoly.
>>
>be tanzanian
>68% of country in poverty
>less than $1.25 a day
>spent your wages on a dial up connection whilst your family starves
>only get 100kb
>dial up finally connects to 4chan
>only enough data to make one well thought out post
>this is it
>>
>>74783844
ok
>>
>>74783632
Thanks, Trump.
>>
>>74782477
>tanzania
i thought arsenal was richer than your "country"
>>
I CANT WAKE IT ANYMORE WOBBIE
>>
>>74785785
Fucking Nigger
>>
W-what happens? Arsene sign new contract?
>>
>>74783844
>implying he didn't nail it
>>
>>74782477
Well said.

Jesus, has there been a club more cucked than Arsenal?
>>
>>74788785
>, said Jamarcus "delgado"
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.