[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Daily reminder that we STILL are the champions of the English

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: t13.png (66KB, 400x267px) Image search: [Google]
t13.png
66KB, 400x267px
Daily reminder that we STILL are the champions of the English Premier League. Scousers, customers, oligarchs, jews and sheikhs can bugger off and show us the respect WE deserve.
>>
>>74775405

>oligarchs can bugger off out of KING POWER STADIUM

Are you really this stupid?
>>
File: ribery.jpg (25KB, 483x347px) Image search: [Google]
ribery.jpg
25KB, 483x347px
>>74775405
˝You˝ are 6 points from relegation. No respect!
>>
We are also winning the CL la
>>
>>74775593
they can actually make the semifinals actually. hell if monaco win and they get them in the semifinals then they can be in the final and anything can happen.
>>
>>74775593

And the world cup of clubs too, you'll see la
>>
>>74775464

Richard Branson is no oligarch, though. He's an English businessman.
>>
>>74775683
I stick by my guns, la, I say. Listen sunshine, wear the fox, wear the blue.. wear the fox, wear the blue, we will come through.

Amazing. Absolutely amazing.
>>
>>74775685
Abramovich.
>>
>>74775405

YEAH well done!! Enjoy playing against QPR next season.
>>
>>74775405
Uhm no sweetie you've already dropped too many points and have subsequently relinquished that title
>>
>>74775683
imagine they winning the CL and losing the Club World Cup, like Chelsea did.

it would be awesome
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.