[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's going on with Butler? Last I heard he was going

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0715.png (85KB, 384x367px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0715.png
85KB, 384x367px
What's going on with Butler?

Last I heard he was going to meet with the Saints Thursday but haven't heard anything in the past 2 days
>>
>the entire roster from last year is gonna be gone
:/
>>
butler isnt going anywhere lmao
>>
>>74727062
How?
>>
>le super bowl int man

wow one good meme play in the owl and casuals act like hes a super star.

hes not a difference maker.
>>
>>74726991
Going to get a contract worked out with Saints.

Pats match. Pats trade Butler for 32nd pick in the draft.

Hate to see it, like to see Butler remain here for another year, but he's not getting that big extension here.
>>
>>74728287
PFF had Butler as a top 5 corner all year long, he's a solid cover guy who can tackle well.
>>
File: image.jpg (134KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
134KB, 960x540px
SIGN BUTLER NOW
>>
Sean Peyton murdered him
>>
>>74728336
Too bad Patriots want to play man
>>
>>74726991
Left new orleans without a contract

Saints would have to give up first round to sign Butler plus a contract that is in low teens

Too expensive

He will be back with Pats and hold out in training camp
>>
>>74731402
>Saints would have to give up first round
no they wouldn't

any team can offer butler a deal

the catch is they would need to give up a first round or equivalent to the pats

a second and fourth or some bullshit

no team wants to deal with that so they rather wait until next year and butler is apparently upset at how pats are treating this whole ordeal so he isn't coming back
>>
Use the general, dumb patshits.
>>
>>74731459
Butler has a first round tender dumbass
>>
>>74731639
You don't even know what is mean otherwise you wouldn't have posted that

you didn't even read my post neither you dumbass

again for you slow folks like anon

you can give butler a deal , butler accepts , now pats have to accept and in order to accept it they would need a first round or equivalent(whatever they deem equivalent to a first round) and done butler becomes a saints
>>
>>74731469
>generals

Hello plebbit
>>
>>74731751
No dumbass pats have right of first refusal and a 2 and 4 are not a 1
>>
File: Billy_Batts.jpg (37KB, 650x694px) Image search: [Google]
Billy_Batts.jpg
37KB, 650x694px
>>74731469
>>
>>74727062
this is why i hate salary-caps, drafts and that stuff
>build a great team that wins everything
>gets broken apart next season in the name of "league excitement"
it's like the administration hates excellence
>>
>>74728287
>I only watch ESPN highlights
Good to know
>>
>>74732308
Good teams have no problem retaining their best players. In sports without caps, like MLB, half the teams can't afford their best players beyond their rookie contracts.

sage for offtopic post.
>>
>>74732308
Whats wrong with the drafting system?
>>
>>74728287
He's the pats best corner
>>
>>74727062
What do you mean? Other than Bennett and maybe Ryan we resigned pretty much everyone that was important.
>>
>>74726991
>keep hightower
>rob the aints of cooks
>jimmy semi secure
>butler is restricted
>>
we /patriots general/ now

I know 90% of you have never stepped a foot in New England but that's okay I respect that you saw through the cheating memes and want to bandwagon potentially the greatest sports dynasty ever

and Butler will probably walk, but our offense will carry the defense this coming year instead of the other way around as was this year
>>
bump for a 6th for the GOAT
>>
GIVE BUTLER NEW CONTRACT TRADE JIMMY
>>
>>74731469
>Being this much of a newfag
>>
>>74739363

Butler will stick around this year and play out his tender then go sign a mega deal once he becomes a UFA next offseason, everyone will wonder why Belichick let Butler walk, before he finds some DB on the street who just so happens to be even better than Butler, and thus everyone will praise Bill, and Bill will smile knowingly as the rest of the NFL tears it's hair out wondering how the fuck he does it
>>
>>74739332
This FA is a masterpiece
>>
>>74731469
>This is an acceptable post in neue-/sp/
>>
>>74732308
Oy vey why can't we just buy championships?
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.