[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Now that the dust has settled, is he considered a meme or

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

Now that the dust has settled, is he considered a meme or a choke artist?
>>
Why not both??
>>
File: 1476650530131.jpg (56KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
1476650530131.jpg
56KB, 640x400px
>>74713254
He's been a top 10 QB for many years, and probably will continue to be for a while which is an accomplishment considering the state of talent at the position.
Everyone not named Eli gets cucked by Brady and Belli so I don't really hold that against him.
>>
>>74713414
Too bad the Autistic Manning has an overrated faggot Prima Donna on his team, that likes to not catch balls.
>>
He's a choke artist
I never talked about it here but watch that shitshow again and you'll see it.
You can see him panicking before the sack, you could see him mentally falling apart on that drive that should've been a field goal
I was begging that coach to take a time out, he always does it
Seriously go watch and you can pinpoint how he starts crumbling
Reminds me of watching schweinsteiger when he has to take a penalty, he doesn't have the mental strength for those situations
>>
>>74713547

>choke artist
http://www.pro-football-reference.com/play-index/comeback.cgi?player=RyanMa00
>>
>>74713254
>25 point lead with 2 minutes to go in the 3rd quarter of the Super Bowl

He's literally the biggest choke artist in the history of anything.

Brady's comeback was godlike, but all Ryan had to do was get his team in field goal range in the final 17 minutes of the game, and he failed spectacularly.
>>
He did it for Boston.
>>
>>74716022
>all Ryan had to do was get his team in field goal range in the final 17 minutes of the game

But he did exactly this
>>
>>74716046
>gets sacked out of FG range
leave this to the adults
>>
>>74713254
Meme artist
>>
>>74713254
>one man plays all defensive positions

here's your (You) faggot
>>
>>74716320
>the offense didn't play like garbage in the second half
have a (You) of your own you fucking mark
>>
>>74713414
He hasn't beaten Brady in like 6 years bro... even Flaccid has had more recent victories.

Before this year all I heard was "Eli always beats Rodgers in the playoffs" and we all saw how that turned out.
>>
>>74714628
Lol that 0 TD 5 INT game in 2012 sure proves you right lad
>>
Falcons fans would rather throw their OC and defense completely under the bus and absolve this choker of any responsibility when he holds the ball for 4 seconds and stares down deep routes in an obvious situation where ball security and not losing yardage are the 2 most important things
>>
>>74716022
>have undefeated season
>have NFL record offense
>lose to a wildcard team in the owl
>lose to the lesser Manning.

Nah Brady's the bigger choke artist.
>>
>>74718841
dude I hate the patriots but you come off as ridiculous consistently
>>
>>74718917
He's an Eagles tripfag probably still ass-blasted about 2004 just ignore him
>>
>>74718917
how's it ridiculous?

what's so hard to understand?

go undefeated
set records
lose the one game that matters to a inferior team.

that's literally the definition of choking.
>>
>>74713414
This. Matty Ice is good enough to win. The Falcons played the worst second half possible. I don't understand why people are so quick to judge one game over an entire career.
>>
>>74713414
big bait. niggas will fall for it
>>
>>74719146
They didn't choke though. The refs missed blatant holding and Giants should have got a penalty
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.