[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

JUST Although have they ever not been JUST? Apart from that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

JUST

Although have they ever not been JUST? Apart from that one season when they won the league over United, and even then people cared that United lost it, not that City won it.
>>
I don't know what it is about them but I feel absolutely nothing coming from them. There's no soul in that team.
>>
They still advance on aggregate, right?
>>
>>74698621
Why is this? Watching today's match I couldn't shake this same feeling
>>
There was also the 2013-14 season, although people cared more about Liverpool slipping than City winning.
>>
>>74698646
People seemed to forget about that league win like a week after. They kinda won it by default.
>>
>>74698621
Same as Chelsea. Money clubs with no history.
>>
>United winning titles under Fergie
>City turn into an almost unbeatable side
>Fergie retires and United become shit
>City also become shit

It's like their one and only purpose is to get one over on United, and now United have been light years away from the title, it's as if City can't be arsed winning it.
>>
>>74698680
To be fair Chelsea were still one of the top sides in England before the Russian Jew came over. Not quite title worthy, but still up there. Basically the Tottenham of the late 90s/early 00s.
>>
>>74698680
I dunno. At least with Chelsea there were players like Terry and Lampard who were Premier League icons, and had a charismatic manager in Mourinho. Chelsea weren't a complete nothing club before getting bought out either, unlike City.

City have what, Aguero and Kompany? Good players in their prime but nothing on Chelsea's legends. I guess a part of it was that Chelsea's surge to the top happened when the PL was reaching its peak in terms of CL performances.
>>
>>74698745
>>74698742
People say Chelsea have no history tend to forget about that late 90s side they had with the likes of Hasslebank, Zola, Petrescu and Di Matteo
>>
>>74698745
To be fair, Aguero will go down as an icon for that goal against QPR.

They've had some fantastic players, in Kompany, Toure, Tevez, Silva, De Bruyne, Zabaleta and even Balotelli at times when he could be arsed being more than just a walking LADbible meme.

I get what you mean though. Terry and Lampard were local boys that loved the club, like Neville and Scholes at United, or Gerrard and Carragher at Liverpool. City haven't had anyone like that. Apart from Michael Johnson.
>>
>>74698768
When the big four was the big six, of United, Arsenal, Chelsea, Leeds, Liverpool and Newcastle.

I suppose City and Spurs have simply replaced Leeds and Newcastle though.
>>
>>74698808
>Lampard
>Local to chelsea
>>
>>74698821
>you now remember leeds
>>
>pay £10m for stadium
>arabs artificially inflate revenue
>infinite money
>free tickets to try and fill stadium
>still get EXPOSED

Worst club in the land.
>>
>>74698912
Might be coming back up
>>
>>74698930
Probably not, going by recent form.
>>
>>74698768
>purposely forgetting Desailly
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.