[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The only Barcelona manager who proved he can consistently

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: van-gaal-wine.jpg (59KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
van-gaal-wine.jpg
59KB, 640x400px
The only Barcelona manager who proved he can consistently win with other teams
>>
Utter shit for Utd in the CL though
>>
That guy is the most overrated manager in history. He literally killed Manure
>>
>>74697477
He would have saved Manure just like he saved Bayern but he's to intelligent for the plebs
>>
Because Lang Ball had actually won shit before he went to Barca.
>>
>>74697535
This is true he unironically won the FA cup then got sacked
>>
Miss you Van Gaal. xxxxx
>>
>>74697645
His conferences were fucking hilarious. And I'll never forget that speech at the POTY ceremony in his first season. Wish Jose would cheer up sometimes desu
>>
>>74697477
>He literally killed Manure
Van Gaal was thinking long-term. He was in the process of making manure's youth work great again and building a solid base for a different manager to build on. He should have gotten 1-2 more seasons.
>>
>>74697465
based lang baal, creator of the infamous horny football tactic and first manager to use a notepad
>>
File: 30463441.jpg (44KB, 550x733px) Image search: [Google]
30463441.jpg
44KB, 550x733px
>>
>>74697753
Finally, someone else with fucking sense. I have been saying this since the Rumors of his sacking had begun. He needed more time, Fergie's empire didn't just magically appear overnight.
>>
>>74697753
Oh please, his approach to developing youth was literally 'throw shit at a wall and see what sticks'. The only players that you could really say worked out was Rashford and Lingard (who's a squad player at best). And Rashford only came about because United had injuries to Rooney, Fellaini, Wilson and Will Keane. It wasn't like he planned his good start.

He believed his own hype way too much, even going as far as subbing Nick Powell on for Mata in a must win CL game which United lost and got demoted to the Europa League. Meanwhile he ignored actual good talents like Pereira.
>>
>>74697946
Just look at Fosu Mensah, Rashford and Martial now though, like it or not, Van Gaal did something for those players whereas Mourinho cannot.
>>
was depay actually decent under lang baal or am i imaging things? i recall him having a couple of really good games near the end
>>
>>74698111
Your imagining it
>>
>>74698111
you're imagining things, he was awful and van gaal persisted with him more than he should had
he had 2 good games for manure, club brugge (and they had half their team dead) and midgetland
>>
>>74698111
He was awful. Only performed well in Europa League games against shit like Brugge and Midtjylland. Guy packed too much mass and just wasn't as agile. Then again, many attacking players died under LVG.

>>74698083
Agree with Fosu-Mensah honestly. But I think Jose been fair on Rashford and Martial. Martial was in a slump, so Jose dropped him and made him work for his position. Rashford is still incredibly young and can't be trusted to be the main striker all season. Having Ibra to learn from can't be too bad.

I'm more worried about Pereira really. He's been looking very good on loan at Granada, would love him to rotate with Herrera next season but United will probably buy some more memes.
>>
>>74698162
right, it was the midgetland one. guess i shouldn't have been that impressed considering the opposition, but he looked quite horny
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.