[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Apologise. Right now. I said fucking apologise. You disrespected

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 9

File: file.png (326KB, 656x369px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
326KB, 656x369px
Apologise. Right now.

I said fucking apologise.

You disrespected me. I did all I could with your terrible squad. I made De Bruyne GOAT. I won the league in my first season. Yet none of you turn up to my farewell speech? I won trophies. I played exciting football. Yet you sack me half way through the season?

I look like a corpse, but I gave your team life. You got too greedy. I also have hair. Pep does not. You appointed a bald fraud and now you are paying the price.

Apologise.

I'm waiting.
>>
Lo siento, don Manuel.
>>
as a neutral, city are more fun under pep
>>
File: tear_frog.jpg (85KB, 580x563px) Image search: [Google]
tear_frog.jpg
85KB, 580x563px
s-sorry
>>
They played the best under Mancini
>>
>>74696668
They had better numbers with Pellegrini.
>>
>>74696629
>I made De Bruyne GOAT
De Bruyne carried the entire Wolfsburg team on his back. Those guys didn't have a gameplan that went beyond letting him do his thing. He even manages to play semi-decent in the shitshow that is the Belgian NT.
>>
he also got to a CL semi final and got knocked out by the winners 1-0 on aggregate
>>
>>74696668
i also enjoy seeing "top" teams fail
>>
>>74696699
Where was he tonight? City could have used a player like that.
>>
Last season Pellegrini had a terrible record against top 6(?) opposition. Did poop even improve the team in that aspect lmao?
>>74696685
This.
>>
>>74696699
Draxler was more important than The Brownie. The Brownie only had one good season at Wolfsburg
>>
>>74696731
Pep has ruined him. De Bruyne does have quite a few assists but he's just not that fun to watch any more. Pep forced him into some meme midfield position and all he can do is pump accurate crosses while Aguero wastes them all.

Under Pellegrini he had it all. He was such a fun player.
>>
>>74696629

I never doubted you, I had faith in you. I would have showed up to your speech if I lived in Englel.

Uefadrid got lucky af with the only goal that was scored during the Semi-Final.
>>
File: 1474904529821.jpg (68KB, 663x373px) Image search: [Google]
1474904529821.jpg
68KB, 663x373px
>that last game with Pellers where virtually everyone left the stadium before his farewell speech
Nothing makes me happier than seeing post-Pellegrini City fail.
>>
>>74696967
Felt so bad for him. He won a fucking title.
>>
>>74696967
truly the worst fucking fanbase in the entire world. Fucking disgraceful plastic team. I hope they are suffering after this fucking exposed new manager.
>>
>>74696967
That's actually pretty good attendance at the Etihad.
>>
>poop says before the game that monaco as the best attack in europe ( look at their ligue 1 goals)
>plays the groin, david silva as attacking midfields
>plays sane aguero and sterling up front
>leaving fernandinho alone to do the defensive work
>leaves yaya on the bench

what was he thinking?
>>
Sorry Pellers
>>
File: iujhg.jpg (164KB, 475x720px) Image search: [Google]
iujhg.jpg
164KB, 475x720px
>>74696629
IT'S ME. THE HEAD
>>
>>74697265
>yaya
>defensive
>>
>>74696629
>I also have hair. Pep does not.
Kek. What a powerful tool to win the league indeed.
>>
File: file.png (456KB, 625x483px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
456KB, 625x483px
>>74697658
It really helps
>>
>>74697676
Honestly Conte, Klopp and Fabregas are the 3 best hair transplants I've ever seen. My goal in life is to make £50k before turning 45 so I can get the same job done.
>>
I'm really sorry people disrespected you by leaving during your farewell speech.

City fans think that he club is bigger than it actually is.
>>
>>74696629
>Yet you sack me half way through the season?
He didn't get sacked. His contract ended and they just didn't renew it because Poop was available. In fact, he's the only Manchester City to have not been sacked this century.
>>
>>74697757
Eriksen's is pretty good too. Just don't do a Rooney.
>>
>>74697774
*he's the only Manchester City manager to have not been sacked this century
>>
>>74697795
yet
>>
>>74697757
>>74697676
Conte would be handsome bald. If I could afford a transplant I would still get it but he could have pulled it off. He kinda looks like Zizou.
>>
File: file.png (157KB, 470x288px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
157KB, 470x288px
>>74697856
>>
>>74697884

doesn't look that good imo
>>
>>
btw pellegrini was one goal away from the last year's ucl final. they didn't do shit at bernabeu.

he purposely sabotaged city's chance to be in the final
>>
The way they treated him was terrible really. But then again he should be used to that after Madrid kicked him despite breaking their points record
>>
>>74696967
that moment made me despise City and their fans more than any other sport team/fanbase ever
fuck them all

>>74697918
he can pull it off imo
he looks older though
>>
>>74697951
I dont blame him for that. I mean, who can fucking motivate the players who knows that they are not on the team next season? That was fucking imbecile by City owners.
>>
>>74696967
>w-w-we d-didn't know
Every club does something special for the last home game of the season
>>
>>74696967
disgusting fans, top manager and a gentleman above all...

malaga still loves this man
>>
>>74697651
At least he's a BIG BLACK MAN and can keep the ball, Silva and Brown were manhandled by Monaco negros. Pep fucked up.

Should have played

----------------- Aguero
---- Sane ---- Silva ----- Sterling
----------Toure - Fernandinho
Clichy - Otamendi - Sagna - Zabaleta
------------------ Caballero

Then sub Brown in in the second half for either Sane, Silva or Sterling.

This wouldn't have happened if Jesus, Gundogan and Kompany were fit.
>>
>>74696967
> this is what a comeback at Al-Jihad Stadium looks like

https://mobile.twitter.com/pauljones1981/status/834151778534973440/video/1
>>
I can get behind the guy on everything, but going to manage in fucking China? Really now?
>>
THIS CHARMING MAN
>>
>>74696629
*cringes*
>>
>>74703716
>This wouldn't have happened if ded, dedder and deddest were fit.
>>
>>74697088
>waaay weeh waaah some people don't love a person who was born in the same country as me waah
nationalist people make me feel like puking so bad, plus if they are from a 3rd world reageton shithole
>>
>>74708068
>Un argentino pecho frío que no siente su patria

Nada nuevo bajo el sol.
>>
Manuel "The Placeholder" Pellegrini
>>
He's must have been handsome as fuck to look that good at his age
>>
Felt bad, he seemed like a genuinely nice guy, and a very classy man. Never got involved in media feuds etc, always respected everyone he worked with and never flung shit even when they announced he was getting replaced in 6 months
>>
>>74708924
top boipucci
>>
>>74696763
>Draxler
Paddy's day celebration started early this year

De Brown carried the wolves period. Also made them won the DfB-Pokal.
>>
>>74708563
wena nido
>>
>>74699481
If anything, Villarreal should love him too.
>Riquelme penalty
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>74696629
to be fair he took mancini's squad and made them worse at defending but somehow still won the league, let's not pretend he worked some kinda miracle.
>>
Fucking apologise.
>>
>>74696629
He looks really Italian in this pic.
>>
>>74709056
Kinda looks like Marchisio
Thread posts: 59
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.