[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has there ever been a more overrated player? He's Landon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: download.jpg (46KB, 738x415px)
download.jpg
46KB, 738x415px
Has there ever been a more overrated player? He's Landon Donovan 2.0 at BEST.
>>
>>74690262
>tf

>tt

CONSTRUYE
>>
Has anyone ever needed to go back as much as OP?
>>
>>74690439
The people who were chatting shit about him before the Benfica match.
>>
Donovan is a cuck.
>>
File: pulisic-dab-fb-thumb-1.png (869KB, 1200x628px) Image search: [Google]
pulisic-dab-fb-thumb-1.png
869KB, 1200x628px
*dabs on op*
>>
>>74690262

t. Miguel Angel "El Gordo" DelVasquez
>>
>>74690446
Dempsey was unironically a better player. I hate all the Landycakes cucks who worship him
>>
>>74690262
donovan was this good at 18?

i mean, you could be right but we're so desperate for good players we're going to ride the hype train until he busts
>>
>best american soccer player ever
>scorer of 5 world cup goals
>winner of 6 mls cups

"overrated"
>>
it doesn't matter how good pulisic is if the rest of the nt is shit
>>
>>74690753
donovan wasnt as good, but he had the potential to be, except the guy is like a socal stereotype and he didnt like the cold weather and such

>>74690262

also forgot to say: you must and WILL go back
>>
>>74690262
>Landon Donovan 2.0

So the second coming of the best American player of all time?

Yeah, I'll take it.
>>
>>74690262
Fuck this guy
>>
>>74690262
18 and scoring a goal plus setting up two more in a round of 16 match in the champions league?

not too bad
>>
Who the fuck is this bitch
>>
>>74692074
And 3 goals and 5 assists in the league.
>>
>>74692089
Proud American boy Chris Pulis
>>
>>74691499

wood, Dempsey, and Cameron are good. Nagbe's showing good potential
>>
>>74690262
I think it's only burgers that are overhyping him. Everyone else knows that he is just good.
>>
>>74692154
>him
>good

Estonians are even more soccer illiterate than us. I'll admit that I'm a chicano before you start memeing, and with that said;

>that flag
>this topic
>>
>>74692170

you have to go back
>>
>>74692170
He is good though. How many other 18 year olds are getting playing time at any of the teams in the CL quarters?
>>
>>74692170

You have to come back
>>
>>74692175
>>74692201
I unironically got my citizenship 10 years ago.. and yes, my parents moved here legally before you start asking.
>>
>>74691459
>5 world cup goals when hes played 3 world cups and the record is 16

>6 my little sawker caprisun trophies

Wow its fucking nothing
>>
Donovan failed with Bayern and Neverkusen and was average for Everton. Pulisic is already performing at a top level for Dortmund in the league and CL.

PulisGOD is already better than Landycakes
>>
File: julmis.png (101KB, 615x718px) Image search: [Google]
julmis.png
101KB, 615x718px
>>74692201
i enjoy this take on the meme
>>
>>74692263
>Pulisic is already performing at a top level for Dortmund in the league and CL.

riding the bench and getting a couple lucky tap ins is performing at a top level?

Mark my words guys, Pulisic will be never be better than Landon Donovan was. Not saying he won't be or isn't a good player, he is just not going to be the American soccer superstar it seems like everyone thinks he will be.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.