[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what do you think of athletes covering themselves in tacky tattoos?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: Memphis.jpg (153KB, 640x402px) Image search: [Google]
Memphis.jpg
153KB, 640x402px
what do you think of athletes covering themselves in tacky tattoos?

has this meme finally started to die off? starting to actually see guys without them again
>>
It's a status symbol for some people in some places. Think about it, it's a completely cosmetic item that costs a lot of money. It's like a luxury car that you can never lose. Having a ton of them is way to advertise how much disposable income you have.
>>
>>74682497
are women so obsessed with abs that they think this looks good? that's clearly the thought process here.
>>
millenials
>>
Tattoos are for cucks. Especially the meme ones you regret after 3 years
>>
>>74682887
He's a bitch. The neck and abs/ribs are where tattoos hurt the most, and happen to be the areas he left out.
>>
I think you're a just a closeted homo that wants to see bare naked bodies of men you faggot
>>
>>74683823

yeah defo his thinking, you're hard as fuck right hombre?
>>
i'm more interested in how someone that was so bad for united is so good for lyon
>>
it's like any other trend. Now that everyone has tattoos the new form to be different is not having tattoos.

Some years ago a few have tattoos and the majority hadn't tattoos so the way to be different was to have tattoos.
>>
>>74682497
Lots of athletes come from impoverished backgrounds and where growing up "in da streets" where getting a tattoo is like getting a new t-shirt, no biggie.
Also most athletes want to be be fashionable, are impulsive and not very bright.
>>
one of the main reasons is that if you're a professional athlete of any caliber you're in like the .01% of the world's population who (at least on the outside) doesn't ever have to have a "real job" and you can cover yourself in ink without worrying about it messing up job chances. so having a body of tats shows you're a baller who is loaded
>>
>>74682497
Athletes with body covered of tattoos are a guarantee they will never been GOAT and achieve anything. Real legends never look like your wannabe MS13 thug and never will.
It makes it easy to distinguish meme players from actual good ones
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.