[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>“The only thing we spoke about is the fact we are playing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6

>“The only thing we spoke about is the fact we are playing in Europe and our opponents aren’t. You know ... our opponents could have been. I left the club last season in the Champions League having won the group, in the knockout phase playing the second leg at home. If they’d won the Champions League last year, they’d be playing in Europe this season. It’s not my fault. It’s the [fault of the] ones who stayed here and didn’t win the Champions League. What I share with them is that we didn’t have a good Premier League, and I share responsibility with that.”

>"If they’d won the Champions League last year, they’d be playing in Europe this season. It’s not my fault. "

Has he, dare I say it, lost his mind?
>>
>>74672427
>le lose to the same team twice and be extremely saulty man
>inb4 autistic mou dicksucker moor
>>
>>74672427
technically he's correct

but he wouldn't have won CL
>>
He's a lunatic
>>
File: porque.gif (982KB, 500x258px) Image search: [Google]
porque.gif
982KB, 500x258px
>>74672495
A lunatic....or a genius?
>>
File: (you)_3.jpg (10KB, 167x185px) Image search: [Google]
(you)_3.jpg
10KB, 167x185px
>"If they’d won the Champions League last year, they’d be playing in Europe this season. It’s not my fault. "

This is literally a /sp/ bait post at its worse. Mou used to be an inspiration for us, now he wouldn't get a single (you).
>>
File: 1489440326083.jpg (29KB, 376x400px) Image search: [Google]
1489440326083.jpg
29KB, 376x400px
Am just waiting for the offended Poortuguese man to show up to fellatio mou for a while itt
>>
He's a delusional narcissist.
>>
File: 13335953513935.jpg (33KB, 576x324px) Image search: [Google]
13335953513935.jpg
33KB, 576x324px
He cant handle the Gonde.
>>
>>74672500
>sacked 2-3 times last 5 years
>still earning milions by doing a bad job

Really made me think
>>
>>74672482
Why not? He reached the semis with a worse Chelsea team team. Like him or not, he's one the three best managers still in the game.
>>
>>74672467
>>74672506
Mou is shit. No one likes him here.
>>
>>74672510
>manlet with a fucking wig
>alphaest of alphas
how is this possible?
>>
why is he so fucking mad/sad all the time???
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.