[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Literally what's the point of this team? Is it time for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

File: large.png (35KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
large.png
35KB, 1200x1200px
Literally what's the point of this team? Is it time for the league to step in and do something?

>shit owner
>shit gm
>shit coach
>shit roster
>NY media clearly favors the Giants
>literally done nothing notable since an ancient pre-merger championship

Holy hell, even the Browns are looking better right now until they inevitably fuck it up.

I think it's time the NFL pulls the plug, bites the bullet and gives Toronto an NFL team. They wouldn't even have to leave the AFC East.
>>
They pull in around $238 mil per year are worth $1 billion
>>
filler team for the AFCE desu
they exist solely to meme a win or two out of the Patriots each year desu.

but fuck giving Canada a team, it's the NATIONAL Football League. I'd kill the Jets and Jags, then realign the 30 remaining teams.
>>
>>74668437
The 32 team alignment pleases my autism, though.
>>
>>74668437
Thr Patriots were irrelevant until 15 year ago
>>
>>74668380
>an ancient pre-merger championship
that championship was literally the reason the merger happened, casual.
>>
File: complaints.png (323KB, 500x553px) Image search: [Google]
complaints.png
323KB, 500x553px
>>74668471
>Indianapolis
>South

among other pic related
>>
File: New York Jets.jpg (14KB, 686x476px) Image search: [Google]
New York Jets.jpg
14KB, 686x476px
>>74668380
so people are guaranteed one NY team they can laugh at
>>
>>74668549
the >rags exist
>>
>>74668500
>2017 - 1993 = 15
lrn2count fgt. the arrivals of Bill Parcells, and more importantly Drew Bledsoe, put the Pats on the map for good.
>>
A string of shitty owners. Hess was about to change the ship but he up & died. Woody's head is so far up his ass he can do his own colonoscopy.

All it takes is good ownership. One with a passion for the team, the intelligence to hire the right key people & the wisdom to get the fuck out of the way.
>>
I agree
>>
>>74668471
I understand. But I'm a fan of geographical harmony. I also agree with this >>74668521

If I were to realign the teams, I'd kill the Jags and Texans (and relocate/name the Houston Oilers) to keep an even 30. Then I'd split the 30 teams into six divisions, and deem them AFC or NFC based on that of the current majority of the teams in each.

>Pacific (NFC)
Cardinals
Raiders
Chargers
49ers
Seahawks

>Northeast (AFC)
Ravens
Bills
Patriots
Giants
Jets

>Atlantic (NFC)
Falcons
Panthers
Eagles
Steelers
Redskins

>North (NFC)
Bears
Lions
Packers
Vikings

>Midwest (AFC)
Bengals
Browns
Broncos
Colts
Chiefs

>South (AFC)
Cowboys
Oilers
Dolphins
Saints
Buccaneers
>>
>>74668380
long island has almost half of new york state's population, so we get a team, flyover faggot.
>>
File: maxresdefault (2).jpg (121KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (2).jpg
121KB, 1920x1080px
>>74668380
Ay bro, you coming to work tomorrow, bro? What a diaster, bro.
>>
>>74669022
they play in Jersey, though. They are the New Jersey Jets, just like the New Jersey Giants.
>>
>>74669048
if you actually knew anything about football you would know they started in queens, at shea stadium. and the giants started in the bronx, at yankee stadium. then football got a lot bigger than it was back in the 60's due to the merger. there's not a lot of cheap real estate in new york in case you didn't know.
>>
>>74668380
What is the point in this team.....
from 2010 onward
11-5 8-8 6-10 8-8 4-12 10-6 5-11....
literally best than average for the past decade
>>
File: it serves no purpose it just.jpg (65KB, 680x833px) Image search: [Google]
it serves no purpose it just.jpg
65KB, 680x833px
>>74668380
jets fan here op

can someone edit this
>>
File: jet.jpg (249KB, 680x770px) Image search: [Google]
jet.jpg
249KB, 680x770px
>>74669452
here you go fellow jetman
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.